Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: iPhone or Galaxy S?

Quote Originally Posted by smoothfidelity View Post
    The iPhone just works. Although, not perfect (no phone is), it is seamless. The app store was built around ONE phone with ONE screen size which makes the apps ideal. If course, with the iPhone 5 there is now another screen size and the apps are being optimized slowly for that phone as well.

I am one of those people who are not biased against something I don't use. I played with all the new popular Android devices before I upgraded my iPhone 4 to the 5, and I couldn't get over the cheap plastic feel of the Samsung phones, the unrealistic overblown colors of the screen, and the overall experience.

For me, the iPhone does what it is suppose to do.....and does it the best. The best part of the iPhone for me is the size of the screen (width of the phone). The phone still feels like a phone and not a small tablet. I also don't think the quality of the hardware can be argued. Nothing comes close to the feel of the aluminum and glass.

**No offense to Android phone users. This is just my honest opinion.
    Yea I love the look of the iPhone it's TOO clean!

jammin304 is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Woke up this morning ready to call and get the galaxy, got on here and read some of the comments, now I'm back to being confused lol pretty sure in t-minus 1 hour and 4 minutes I'm going to be calling and upgrading to the new galaxy feel like I shouldnt sell out on the androids after using them so long! Never had ANY apple products EVER and honestly too scared to start now! Also feel if I get the iPhone it will die on me 4 times a day and I can't be having that

Bass911 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jammin304 View Post
    Woke up this morning ready to call and get the galaxy, got on here and read some of the comments, now I'm back to being confused lol pretty sure in t-minus 1 hour and 4 minutes I'm going to be calling and upgrading to the new galaxy feel like I shouldnt sell out on the androids after using them so long! Never had ANY apple products EVER and honestly too scared to start now! Also feel if I get the iPhone it will die on me 4 times a day and I can't be having that
    Man I'm telling you the galaxy is better. I am not biased at all. Watch the YouTube vids Galaxy s3 vs IPhone 5 and make your own decision. The iphone was the best when it first came out but Samsung is the best now. The gps, sbeam, hotspot, Bluetooth, and wifi are flawless. It has gesture and face recognition. It is just like a handheld computer. You can have 20, 000 songs on Google Play for free, Apple charges you for a similar service. I am a technology geek when it comes to phones and the s3 does way more than I need.

Bass911 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jammin304 View Post
    Man I'm telling you the galaxy is better. I am not biased at all. Watch the YouTube vids Galaxy s3 vs IPhone 5 and make your own decision. The iphone was the best when it first came out but Samsung is the best now. The gps, sbeam, hotspot, Bluetooth, and wifi are flawless. It has gesture and face recognition. It is just like a handheld computer. You can have 20, 000 songs on Google Play for free, Apple charges you for a similar service. I am a technology geek when it comes to phones and the s3 does way more than I need.

5. Thanks jammin304 thanked for this post
    Likes jammin304 liked this post
    Joe562MMA is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

galaxy note 2

Mixing my martial Arts

7. Likes jammin304 liked this post
    dragon.breath is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had three different androids before getting an iPhone . All three androids were constantly glitching, locking up, shutting off randomly and the battery life ******. they all acted like they were on an early beta software ( they weren't ).When I pulled my phone out of my pocket, I never knew if my phone was going work or not.
    I have had my iPhone 4 for over a year now, and it has NEVER failed to work. If I broke or lost my phone today, and had a choice between getting a android for free or paying for a new iPhone. I would pay for the iPhone.

digital designs 9512h with cf cap
    sundown saz 3000d at 2 ohms
    meca legal 141.3 db on the headrest with a 34hz tuned daily box

Imtjnotu is offline Me Gusta Edition

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Galaxy note 2/thread

Closed Thread