Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 46 to 55 of 55

Reload Thread: which amp is better at 1 ohm

  1. #46
    mlstrass's Avatar
    mlstrass is offline Shaggy DOA



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    10,541
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1169 Post(s)

    Re: which amp is better at 1 ohm

    Quote Originally Posted by mensah View Post
    280 amp alt 1 yellow top 1 kinetic 2400 my electrical fine i get that stuff for cheap that sub cant take no more than 2000 watts rms a good 1600 to 1800 all day may bee people say that the sub take more than that on amps that claim alot of power but dont make it and say that the sub takes 3000 rms but i know thats not true at all
    well you were not getting 3300watts with imp rise, so yes the sub should have taken that amp np. I run a 3500 per sub np, and in the daily 2 3500's on a single sub, that one will get stinky after one song full tilt, but I'd expect it to...







  2. #47
    mensah0077's Avatar
    mensah0077 is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    lincoln park
    Age
    34
    Posts
    90
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

    Re: which amp is better at 1 ohm

    Quote Originally Posted by mlstrass View Post
    well you were not getting 3300watts with imp rise, so yes the sub should have taken that amp np. I run a 3500 per sub np, and in the daily 2 3500's on a single sub, that one will get stinky after one song full tilt, but I'd expect it to...
    im not try to call you out but this it a video of 2 aq on about 1800 watts a piece and you say that they can take amost twice that "On My Level" 2 12" AQ HDC3 Sundown 3k - YouTube




  3. #48
    NASTY08IMPALA's Avatar
    NASTY08IMPALA is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY
    Posts
    5,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2303 Post(s)

    Re: which amp is better at 1 ohm

    Quote Originally Posted by mensah View Post
    im not try to call you out but this it a video of 2 aq on about 1800 watts a piece and you say that they can take amost twice that "On My Level" 2 12" AQ HDC3 Sundown 3k - YouTube
    The single sub hes got on 2 aq3500 is a hdc4 not a hdc3..




  4. Thanks mensah0077 thanked for this post
  5. #49
    mensah0077's Avatar
    mensah0077 is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    lincoln park
    Age
    34
    Posts
    90
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

    Re: which amp is better at 1 ohm

    Quote Originally Posted by NASTY08IMPALA View Post
    The single sub hes got on 2 aq3500 is a hdc4 not a hdc3..
    oh thats why he got 2 amps thanks




  6. #50
    NASTY08IMPALA's Avatar
    NASTY08IMPALA is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY
    Posts
    5,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2303 Post(s)

    Re: which amp is better at 1 ohm

    Quote Originally Posted by mensah View Post
    oh thats why he got 2 amps thanks
    Yea ive got 2 hdc4 12.s on a aq3500.1 and its nastyyy i couldnt imagine one on each sub let alone 2 on 1




  7. #51
    mensah0077's Avatar
    mensah0077 is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    lincoln park
    Age
    34
    Posts
    90
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

    Re: which amp is better at 1 ohm

    Quote Originally Posted by NASTY08IMPALA View Post
    Yea ive got 2 hdc4 12.s on a aq3500.1 and its nastyyy i couldnt imagine one on each sub let alone 2 on 1
    you think the aq 3500 better than the dd m3b or just better cause it cheaper




  8. #52
    NASTY08IMPALA's Avatar
    NASTY08IMPALA is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY
    Posts
    5,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2303 Post(s)

    Re: which amp is better at 1 ohm

    Quote Originally Posted by mensah View Post
    you think the aq 3500 better than the dd m3b or just better cause it cheaper
    Theres no way id pay 300 or more for the dd period...not that its a bad amp..the aq is fvckin solid man u wont ve dissapointed




  9. #53
    mensah0077's Avatar
    mensah0077 is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    lincoln park
    Age
    34
    Posts
    90
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

    Re: which amp is better at 1 ohm

    Quote Originally Posted by NASTY08IMPALA View Post
    Theres no way id pay 300 or more for the dd period...not that its a bad amp..the aq is fvckin solid man u wont ve dissapointed
    thanks im going to look for the aq and talk to the guy why no body said nothing about the sundown 2500 is the sh;'t or just over rated




  10. #54
    NASTY08IMPALA's Avatar
    NASTY08IMPALA is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY
    Posts
    5,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2303 Post(s)

    Re: which amp is better at 1 ohm

    Quote Originally Posted by mensah View Post
    thanks im going to look for the aq and talk to the guy why no body said nothing about the sundown 2500 is the sh;'t or just over rated
    No its ok and does rated jus not enough power for u and for 30 bucks more u be a fool to not get the aq




  11. #55
    mensah0077's Avatar
    mensah0077 is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    lincoln park
    Age
    34
    Posts
    90
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

    Re: which amp is better at 1 ohm

    Quote Originally Posted by NASTY08IMPALA View Post
    No its ok and does rated jus not enough power for u and for 30 bucks more u be a fool to not get the aq
    i just text him




Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Similar Threads

  1. Which amp is better?
    By dlugolinski in forum Amplifiers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-06-2003, 05:20 PM
  2. Which amp is better?
    By TRANSAMCHARGER in forum Amplifiers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 10:57 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-26-2002, 01:31 AM
  4. Which amp is better, Rockford Fosgate or DEI?
    By mrtictoc in forum Amplifiers
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-30-2002, 10:58 PM
  5. Which amp is better?
    By scott4251 in forum Amplifiers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-13-2002, 07:36 PM

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum