Closed Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 253

Reload Thread: Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

  1. #106
    OmegaBunny's Avatar
    OmegaBunny is offline Moderator



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Keyser, West Virginia, United States
    Posts
    2,702
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

    Re: Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

    @smoothfidelity ;

    You need you to post a picture or something to back up your claim or I'm going to delete this thread.



    2007 Black Diamond FJ Cruiser with Box built by Pro-Rabbit
    H/U Kenwood DNX6960
    Sub: 1-18" Zv3 with NS coils and cone Sub Amp: Mmats 2100.2
    Front Stage: Hybrid Audio L6 mids, SEAS Neo Tweets, SAX 100.4, RF 3sixty.2
    Bought From: Rio, davidtemple, Bassin Buick, Pro-Rabbit, Kangaroux, KyleBechtold Traded With: WhiteDragon551 Sold To: jdmeklove, Kpozr2, 97accordalpine

  2. Likes ciaonzo liked this post



  3. #107
    smoothfidelity's Avatar
    smoothfidelity is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaBunny View Post
    @smoothfidelity ;

    You need you to post a picture or something to back up your claim or I'm going to delete this thread.
    I will post pictures of the transaction pages with my detailed information bleeped out later today. As soon as I receive the subpoenaed documents from Paypal I will post them, which may take a few weeks because that needs to be done through mail.




  4. #108
    ciaonzo's Avatar
    ciaonzo is offline TheContinental



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    WI
    Age
    39
    Posts
    9,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

    Re: Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

    How about a picture of the driver?



    Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

  5. #109
    pro-rabbit's Avatar
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

    Re: Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

    Quote Originally Posted by smoothfidelity View Post
    I will post pictures of the transaction pages with my detailed information bleeped out later today. As soon as I receive the subpoenaed documents from Paypal I will post them, which may take a few weeks because that needs to be done through mail.
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaonzo View Post
    How about a picture of the driver?
    Pictures of your documentation of purchase is of course nice, but images of the damage and any emails or other communications you had with them would of course be nice to see to help in ensuring the validity of your accusations.




  6. #110
    OmegaBunny's Avatar
    OmegaBunny is offline Moderator



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Keyser, West Virginia, United States
    Posts
    2,702
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

    Re: Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

    Or pictures of your phone with all the calls?

    I'm not saying I don't believe you but you need to have some proof here to keep this open. The longer it stays open the more likely it is that Woofersetc loses some business and we won't permit that without some sort of proof on your end.



    2007 Black Diamond FJ Cruiser with Box built by Pro-Rabbit
    H/U Kenwood DNX6960
    Sub: 1-18" Zv3 with NS coils and cone Sub Amp: Mmats 2100.2
    Front Stage: Hybrid Audio L6 mids, SEAS Neo Tweets, SAX 100.4, RF 3sixty.2
    Bought From: Rio, davidtemple, Bassin Buick, Pro-Rabbit, Kangaroux, KyleBechtold Traded With: WhiteDragon551 Sold To: jdmeklove, Kpozr2, 97accordalpine

  7. #111
    Kingstroker's Avatar
    Kingstroker is offline Mr Dique



    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Guthrie, OK
    Posts
    381
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

    maybe this is flawed logic but if ID or woofersetc wanted to clear this up, if in fact their is a video, they would blame it on some type of mix up beyond their control and send him another woofer. It will make them look good and the op a little foolish and cost them pennies compared to the people who will forego purchasing from a company that might sell a good product but appears to have bad customer service.

    and one more thing:
    at face value the op gave us a heads up about an issue and gave an elaborate description of the problem. Some members took it personal and got all butthurt. Those members demanded proof and also made accusations of how the op was scamming Woofersetc but gave no proof. Sounds like the definition of "double standard".



    '05 F250 King Ranch Crew Cab 4X4 Off Road Modded Powerstroke
    Rebuild in process
    Pioneer DEH 80PRS
    Modded Linear Power LP4753IQ
    Front Woofer: Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.5"
    Front Tweeter: SEAS Neos in pods
    Back: Pioneer TS-D6802R
    Knukonceptz Karma 12ga
    Stinger HPM3 RCA's
    Big 8: PhoenixGold Oga

  8. #112
    Jay Biz's Avatar
    Jay Biz is offline Member



    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    72
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

    Re: Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

    Quote Originally Posted by smoothfidelity View Post
    When I received the woofer, I immediately noticed that the motor structure had chips and nicks all over it, and the cone had scratches and such on it. It clearly was not in NEW condition, and was supposed to be brand new.
    I was wondering exactly how bad was this sub "chipped and nicked"? What about the packaging arrived? I think i would be torn between a few "scratches" and my system being down for another few weeks. Woofers is in Los Angeles and you are in NY... Is there no closer authorized dealer? I interested to see how this unfolds, or quietly disappear!




  9. #113
    smoothfidelity's Avatar
    smoothfidelity is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

    This is why I didn't post pictures initially. Nothing is ever going to be enough. I can see it now. No matter how much I post, Someone is always going to discredit it.

    I don't have snapshots of the sub. That wasxsent back to them weeks ago. I am not sure what that would prove anyway. You will see the claim, me winning the claim, me getting my refund, and then thd refund being taken back again as of yesterday from the transaction details I post.

    From me threatening wooferetc..On ebay, as of last night, I have them agreeing to have Image Dynamics send me another brand new woofer. Why would they do that if I didn't send the original woofer back? They wouldn't. I will try to get screen shots of some messages as well. I need a little time which is why I stated later today.

    I have no reason to make up such a story.




  10. #114
    SPLaudio's Avatar
    SPLaudio is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    upstate ny
    Posts
    6,602
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)

    Re: Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

    should have said a thing on a forum UNTIL you contacted ID and spoke to someone about this and see what they could do for you...




  11. #115
    OmegaBunny's Avatar
    OmegaBunny is offline Moderator



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Keyser, West Virginia, United States
    Posts
    2,702
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

    Re: Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

    I'm not saying I don't believe you and I appreciate the heads-up, but I would ask for the same proof if it were any other company. Being one of the largest car audio forums, if not the largest, there is a lot of traffic that comes through here daily. Something like this, even as a heads-up, can have a serious affect on a company. If Woofersetc and ID did what you said then people should know about it but if the story is made up then the thread should be closed. All I am asking for is some proof to keep this open.



    2007 Black Diamond FJ Cruiser with Box built by Pro-Rabbit
    H/U Kenwood DNX6960
    Sub: 1-18" Zv3 with NS coils and cone Sub Amp: Mmats 2100.2
    Front Stage: Hybrid Audio L6 mids, SEAS Neo Tweets, SAX 100.4, RF 3sixty.2
    Bought From: Rio, davidtemple, Bassin Buick, Pro-Rabbit, Kangaroux, KyleBechtold Traded With: WhiteDragon551 Sold To: jdmeklove, Kpozr2, 97accordalpine

  12. 02-11-2013

    Team DC

    Reason
    Not in the tech sections...Save it for the Dome

  13. 02-11-2013

    CarAudio.com Elite

    Reason
    Not in the tech sections...Save it for the Dome

  14. #116
    Durango03's Avatar
    Durango03 is offline Enthusiast



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Tn
    Posts
    828
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Re: Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

    Seriously, I dont discredit you at all, but even IF ID does get a new sub out to you it would be nice for you to post screen shots of your caller ID and the video you took. If ID follows through with their obligation, GREAT!! But at the end of the day if what you say is indeed correct people need to know the type of business Woofers conducts and the only way to prove that they are dirty is to provide pics. The call log on your phone of the harassment alone is enough for me to say F them! But you HAVE to post something.. some type of proof.

    However, if you can not produce any type of proof then thats that. No proof= no case= no thread. Bashing a business for the sole purpose of bashing wont be tolerated here. Proof of SOME type is required.



    HeadUnit: sold Front Stage: 6.5 skar vxi65 + IA i65c + DB drive pro tweets Highs Amp: sold Sub Stage: all sold Sub Amp: sold Box: Wall @ ~30cu.ft. Electrical: 100ft 2/0 welding wire + 75ft 1/0 Audio Technix + 2 C&D 140's
    Deadener: 100sq.ft. Audio Technix 60mil

    References (sold, bought): Winkychevelle, SKARaudio x2, Patthehat033, Mazdakid, Ten_ton_bass, GAMEOVERCCA, Horsemanwill, Boomsday, Zellner, g6ryder x2, Moble Enclosurs (Box design), Goodstuff, Bread0710, dgaf, Cat Man, and many more (MAF, CACO, & ebay references available as well [110+ transactions])

  15. Thanks AxT4430 thanked for this post
  16. 02-11-2013

    CarAudio.com Elite

    Reason
    Not in the tech sections...Save it for the Dome

  17. #117
    AxT4430's Avatar
    AxT4430 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Akron, OH
    Age
    24
    Posts
    848
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

    Quote Originally Posted by AxT4430 View Post
    you is a lazy bizitch.. post dem cum shots!
    it really wouldnt make logical sense for you to come on here and bash them without having reason for it whether thats a personal vendetta or you did recieve b-stock (pun full)... Its not like ID or Woofersetc would reimburse you for this because you created a heresy thread!




  18. 02-11-2013

    Team DC

    Reason
    Post dumping

  19. 02-11-2013

    CarAudio.com Elite

    Reason
    Post dumping

  20. 02-11-2013

    CarAudio.com Elite

    Reason
    Post dumping

  21. #118
    blobb454's Avatar
    blobb454 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    LANSING MI
    Posts
    1,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Re: Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation




    Quote Originally Posted by kpetree View Post
    I feel like you're a waste of your mothers stretch marks, better luck finding your gf next season. Fck off, post dump somewhere else.

  22. #119
    04silverz's Avatar
    04silverz is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    1,526
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

    Did you even bother to try to find the employee I told you about over at diyma?



    refs (from sounddomain):gerald, resonant18, puppettmaster, steedaSVT, george diaz, minimum 40, blaze1foo, negative3five
    ca.com: foxpro5, cd6551, dgr00s, 95stroked1500, 00maxima, vipervenom18, alxmlr789, Killa Camry, GA95DCMSS, cyoung88, grimreper912003, 6spdcoupe, kraudio12, MHd2000, king nothing, stephens30228, mclerico83, hip3, mylows10, fieryhooligan, plyer3, 2lo2flo, trumpet, stereohead69, 99_olds_aurora

    diyma: bikinpunk, funkPnut, dman, joehemi57

    CACO:coolysteve, etznova, Nori808, lowbass, edouble101, p928gts1, rdlyn13000

  23. #120
    smoothfidelity's Avatar
    smoothfidelity is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

    Quote Originally Posted by 04silverz View Post
    Did you even bother to try to find the employee I told you about over at diyma?
    I am not sure ID really has anything to do with this besides providing Woofersetc. With some sort of documentation to screw me over.

    I am working on getting the pictures now and will have an additional update soon.




  24. 02-11-2013

    CarAudio.com Elite

    Reason
    Post dumping

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Opinions on Image Dynamics Subs
    By Ynot in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2002, 11:46 AM
  2. Image Dynamics
    By biggeorge in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2002, 01:28 PM
  3. jl vs image dynamics
    By kpazn8 in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2002, 09:10 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-21-2001, 05:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum