Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Reload Thread: Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

Apollo220 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Re: Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

Quote Originally Posted by berretta96 View Post
    ^ I have made over 50 purchases on ebay and have NEVER seen a serial number recorded on a transaction. That sounds skeptical to me.

As far as the phone calls, I recently told a bill collector to quit calling me (same number has been calling the wrong number for 2 years looking for some lady) and the bill collector hung up on me and proceeded to call and talk 5hit for 2 days. I called to report it to his supervisor and the supervisor hung up on me also LOL. SO, DON'T THINK A COMPANY IS ABOVE THIS
    I record every serial number for everything i sell , If you don't then your a fool . Or don't sell items at all

08 Impala REbuild in my New car in process
    Kenwood Exceleon x994 ,Dynamat Xtreme in da trunk
    Mechman 270 amp alternator

smoothfidelity is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo220 View Post
    that is not true kinda sounds to me like you lost your claim with paypal . Resolutions center is there no matter what way you pay for it unless you used your paypal debit card , then you have to do a chargeback with a paper filing system . I really don't believe that they were cussing and swearing at you . you need to post some kinda proof , how bout some photos of the ignored phone calls on your caller id , I give anyone the benefit of the doubt but you need to show some kinda proof if your going to run a companies name in the ground in my book
    Read the initial post and your comments following might make a little more sense.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smoothfidelity View Post
    Paypal told me that Woofersetc. provided documentation from the manufacturer (Image Dynamics) stating the serial numbers on the product I sent back did not match. How Paypal uses this as proof is beyond me. Woofersetc. could have swapped the woofers out the minute it arrived at the door, and we all know that Woofersetc. is ID's main online seller. It's not like the woofer was sent back to ID by me and they took it out of the box.

As far as that information, it will be subpoenaed from the detective when I work out all the details in the morning. Paypal will NOT give it to me without a subpoena.

For those of you who doubt that they prank called me numerous times; that just shows how unbelievably immature and unprofessional this company is. It happened.

This thread was not made for me to argue with those who don't believe what happened. It was posted to warn those who plan to shop with them what to expect. Nothing more.

I have no reason to lie or make up such a story.
    How is that immature to ask for proof when your running some Companies name in the mud . GTFO here with that bull shiz

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Read the initial post and your comments following might make a little more sense.
    I read your initial post ! but you have no solid proof of anything you are say

Quote Originally Posted by Horsemanwill View Post
    i don't ever recall seeing sn on the subs.
    Every sub has a serial number , just have to look for it

Hoodlum007 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have purchased tons of audio from Woofersetc over the years with no issues at all including many Id products, my brother and many of my friends have as well with absolutely nothing but good experiences.

I don't know all the facts so I can't judge but it seems rather odd that you would video tape something unless you had something more to hide and wanted to have proof to back up what ever you may be trying to hide. Not taking sides but OP your story seems a bit hard to believe, they bad mouthed you then 2 big companies like ID and Woofersetc teamed up to take your money?

Anyways good luck im sure Woofersetc will come through for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodlum007 View Post
    I have purchased tons of audio from Woofersetc over the years with no issues at all including many Id products, my brother and many of my friends have as well with absolutely nothing but good experiences.

I don't know all the facts so I can't judge but it seems rather odd that you would video tape something unless you had something more to hide and wanted to have proof to back up what ever you may be trying to hide. Not taking sides but OP your story seems a bit hard to believe, they bad mouthed you then 2 big companies like ID and Woofersetc teamed up to take your money?

Anyways good luck im sure Woofersetc will come through for you.
    that is what im saying to . I'm tired of people dragging someone through the mud with no proof but your word .

7. Likes garretttt4 liked this post
    berretta96 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what if it IS true, should he not have spoken up?

Horsemanwill is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo220 View Post
    I read your initial post ! but you have no solid proof of anything you are say

Every sub has a serial number , just have to look for it
    unless ID started this lately there has never been a sn on the subs i've gotten from them.

Pioneer Carrozzeria DEH P01
    Tru SB6
    Silver Flute W17RC38-08 6-1/2" Wool Cone
    Tru Steel S25
    ES Full body horns soon to come
    2x JBL W12GTI

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by berretta96 View Post
    what if it IS true, should he not have spoken up?
    if its true proof is needed I don't believe anything without proof i had to many people trying to do the same thing to me that he is claiming . So i have been on the other end of the stick !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

well i never bought an ID sub , But their has to be a serial number somewhere . maybe under the cone coil somewhere it has to have one somewhere on the sub , it just might not be visible to the naked eye

ciaonzo is offline TheContinental

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodlum007 View Post
    I don't know all the facts so I can't judge but it seems rather odd that you would video tape something unless you had something more to hide and wanted to have proof to back up what ever you may be trying to hide.
    This right here.

This is the thing that stuck in my head the first time I read the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

smoothfidelity is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Really?

You have purchased an item, received a defective item, fought with the seller to send it back, filed a Paypal claim, WON THE PAYPAL CLAIM, sent the item back you were originally sent, RECEIVED YOUR REFUND, and then a couple weeks later woke up to an email from Paypal stating they are taking your money back even though you won the claim and were already refunded because now the seller states you sent them a subwoofer with a different serial number?

We get it guy. You don't believe it. Go to another thread and let other make their own decisions. When all the documents are subpoenaed and gathered, I will be sure to post them here so you can sleep better.

Why do I have the feeling that no matter how much proof I post, this guy is always going to find something amiss?

It's like me saying "your mother is really a dude.....send me naked pics or she's a dude". Wow.

Horsemanwill is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

here's my opinion i'm not sideing with anyone in this post. but this being the age of the internet and all the scams that's been done out there as well as the bashing of companies just because something didn't go your way, you always have to have proof. it's at a point now to where when you do purchase something online bust out your phone camera and start recording the opening of the box from beginning to end. that's the only way 100% that will settle any argument.
    %

Pioneer Carrozzeria DEH P01
    Tru SB6
    Silver Flute W17RC38-08 6-1/2" Wool Cone
    Tru Steel S25
    ES Full body horns soon to come
    2x JBL W12GTI

Jes 42 is offline karma!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jes 42 View Post
    Hope you get the situation resolved.Maybe Image Dynamics are going off what WOOFERETC has told them?? At any rate stick it to whoever jacked you up..good luck!!
    As stated in earlier post!! How do you KNOW ID has any hand in the scam??

Kenwood x996
    Punch 501x
    4 Prv 6.5's-Bazooka Euphonic tweets
    18'' T3 TSNS
    MA Audio HK4000D
    300 amp Ohio Gen alt
    2 CS9000 batts

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Really?

You have purchased an item, received a defective item, fought with the seller to send it back, filed a Paypal claim, WON THE PAYPAL CLAIM, sent the item back you were originally sent, RECEIVED YOUR REFUND, and then a couple weeks later woke up to an email from Paypal stating they are taking your money back even though you won the claim and were already refunded because now the seller states you sent them a subwoofer with a different serial number?

We get it guy. You don't believe it. Go to another thread and let other make their own decisions. When all the documents are subpoenaed and gathered, I will be sure to post them here so you can sleep better.

Why do I have the feeling that no matter how much proof I post, this guy is always going to find something amiss?

It's like me saying "your mother is really a dude.....send me naked pics or she's a dude". Wow.
    No my problem with is just like your getting all pissy here . You're stating a whole lot with no proof what so ever so , until you can prove what you're saying stfu .You're spreading all these rumors about a company and you got nothing to go on it but your word I'm unsubscribing I'm glad you got caught trying to steal from a company ! Honesty is the best Medicine

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast