Closed Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Reload Thread: Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

d77543020 is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Re: Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

All this bad pr for a 250 sub sometimes companys need to choose their battels more
    carefully

AxT4430 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

smoothfidelity is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Update.

I talked with Frankie from Image Dynamics a few more times today. He volunteered to be a mediator to this situation and made contact with Woofersetc. to find a resolution, and more importantly, what exactly was submitted to Paypal. From what I understand, Woofersetc. hasn't provided that information to him. I was not told exactly why, but you can use your own imagination.

However, he did get Woofersetc. to offer the following resolution which I am taking, still knowing that they wronged me to begin with. Woofersetc. is paying to have Image Dynamics send me another subwoofer.....brand new. Woofersetc. is also suppose to be refunding the shipping amount I incurred to return the sub. Therefore, I will end up with a new subwoofer for the original $250 price I paid.

Overall, Frankie (Image Dynamics) went above and beyond anything he needed to do; or anything I expected him to do. I now feel that Image Dynamics did not cooperate in this scam, unless the information I will eventually obtain from Paypal tells me otherwise. I don't think anyone at Image Dynamics knew anything about this until this thread was brought to their attention.

To sum this up; I was screwed, and now I will be made whole. It doesn't make up for my time or this huge mess, but I appreciate being made whole.

Once all that was promised is received, this mess can be put behind me.

4. Likes Sleeklsc liked this post
    Dislikes gunz4me2, CJL disliked this post
    Jes 42 is offline karma!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smoothfidelity View Post
    Update.

I talked with Frankie from Image Dynamics a few more times today. He volunteered to be a mediator to this situation and made contact with Woofersetc. to find a resolution, and more importantly, what exactly was submitted to Paypal. From what I understand, Woofersetc. hasn't provided that information to him. I was not told exactly why, but you can use your own imagination.

However, he did get Woofersetc. to offer the following resolution which I am taking, still knowing that they wronged me to begin with. Woofersetc. is paying to have Image Dynamics send me another subwoofer.....brand new. Woofersetc. is also suppose to be refunding the shipping amount I incurred to return the sub. Therefore, I will end up with a new subwoofer for the original $250 price I paid.

Overall, Frankie (Image Dynamics) went above and beyond anything he needed to do; or anything I expected him to do. I now feel that Image Dynamics did not cooperate in this scam, unless the information I will eventually obtain from Paypal tells me otherwise. I don't think anyone at Image Dynamics knew anything about this until this thread was brought to their attention.

To sum this up; I was screwed, and now I will be made whole. It doesn't make up for my time or this huge mess, but I appreciate being made whole.

Once all that was promised is received, this mess can be put behind me.
    Thats how i thought of Image Dynamics in this whole thing.Woofersetc lied to everyone involved.Thats one place i'll NEVER(Woofersetc) buy from.Thanks for the info and glad you're comin out ok..

Kenwood x996
    Punch 501x
    4 Prv 6.5's-Bazooka Euphonic tweets
    18'' T3 TSNS
    MA Audio HK4000D
    300 amp Ohio Gen alt
    2 CS9000 batts

6. Likes Sleeklsc, denim, slim2fattycake liked this post
    ciaonzo is online now TheContinental

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smoothfidelity View Post
    I appreciate being made whole, this mess can be put behind me.
    There there, queeny. Everything will be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

8. Likes AxT4430 liked this post
    slim2fattycake is offline rolling right along

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jes 42 View Post
    Thats how i thought of Image Dynamics in this whole thing.Woofersetc lied to everyone involved.Thats one place i'll NEVER(Woofersetc) buy from.Thanks for the info and glad you're comin out ok..
    x2

SPL-Lab REP

Want an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has more features and support? PM me.

10. Thanks Jes 42 thanked for this post
    ID Tech is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In light of all that has happened,now that both Image Dynamics and woofersetc.com have adressed the issue and are in the process of resolving this with smoothfidelity, I respectfully ask the moderator to delete/lock this thread. Thank you.

Best regards,
    Frankie - Image Dynamics Technical Director

12. Likes 3 Kings liked this post
    3 Kings is offline Supporting Vendor 3 Kings is a Supporting Member of the forum!

3 Kings is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Big wow...

However good on Frankie for stepping up.

1loudbuick is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow to the op you really sound like a scammer now. You should have denied it and continued with prosecution if they really did what you said they did. wooferetc should be out of business if its true. I am glad id is helping the situation but if woofer etc did do a swap then harass him they dont have any business being around and your letting them get away with trying to scam you

15. Likes CJL liked this post
    Sleeklsc is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by galesburgisgay View Post
    Wow to the op you really sound like a scammer now. You should have denied it and continued with prosecution if they really did what you said they did. wooferetc should be out of business if its true. I am glad id is helping the situation but if woofer etc did do a swap then harass him they dont have any business being around and your letting them get away with trying to scam you

Ref's:1. Midwestcustoms 1.5. Desertheat 2. Mjbailey 3. Terryracing86 4. Sickmint79 5. Untouchable11 6. mattj 7. Ssweet96 8. Kool9accord 9.Kristinspapi10. Kmhogan224 11. Alpine3612 -x3- 12. Vectork39 13. Livinlife 14.Chriscivic 15. Violentraptor 16. Ricky616 17. Bassaddictj 18.orioles26 19.Khail19 20. jak3th3snak311 21. Myjaja 22. Springy101 x2 23. Ali1 24. Privatepastry 25. Plus about 10+ more..

AxT4430 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by galesburgisgay View Post
    @smoothfidelity ;

smoothfidelity is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Do a search on DIYMA for Image Dynamics.

Someone posted what looks to be another WOOFERSETC. scam just last night.

As far as my situation; Image Dynamics sent me tracking information for the new sub, but I haven't received one penny of the shipping reimbursement that was promised from Woofersetc. as of yet.

19. Likes Durango03 liked this post
    Dislikes gunz4me2 disliked this post
    Durango03 is offline Enthusiast

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

as stated several pages ago, this is not the first allegation brought against Woofers and it wont be the last.. but Im sure this sounds awfully familiar, and I wonder how often ID is willing to allow this to happen before they decide their sells from Woofers just isnt worth the trouble and bad PR (since woofers is apparently always placing blame with the manufacturer)

Image Dynamics trying to pull one off on me.... - DIYMA Car Audio Forum

HeadUnit: sold Front Stage: 6.5 skar vxi65 + IA i65c + DB drive pro tweets Highs Amp: sold Sub Stage: all sold Sub Amp: sold Box: Wall @ ~30cu.ft. Electrical: 100ft 2/0 welding wire + 75ft 1/0 Audio Technix + 2 C&D 140's
    Deadener: 100sq.ft. Audio Technix 60mil

References (sold, bought): Winkychevelle, SKARaudio x2, Patthehat033, Mazdakid, Ten_ton_bass, GAMEOVERCCA, Horsemanwill, Boomsday, Zellner, g6ryder x2, Moble Enclosurs (Box design), Goodstuff, Bread0710, dgaf, Cat Man, and many more (MAF, CACO, & ebay references available as well [110+ transactions])

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17