Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 101

Reload Thread: 3 Kings Audio Legit?

  1. #31
    3 Kings's Avatar
    3 Kings is offline Supporting Vendor 3 Kings is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    3 Kings is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

    Re: 3 Kings Audio Legit?

    Hi Guys! How's everyone doing?

    First off I'd like to say we're absolutely honored to have an entire thread about us, this is obviously one of the BEST places on the web for discussing car audio and car video, and it makes me smile that we're even thought of in circles like this.

    My name is Ryan Scheck and I'm the 'main guy' so to speak for 3 Kings. I thought I'd drop by and say hello, maybe answer any questions for you that I can, and possibly clear up a few things for you - as there appears to be a couple misconceptions on this thread.

    1.) We are indeed legit. In fact, some might say that we are too legit to quit

    2.) Every piece of car audio/video that we sell is 100% brand new, sealed from the manufacturer. Period. We currently sell some refurbished Sherwood home receivers, but nothing else is refurbished that I am aware of at this time.

    I can't say that we never accidentally ship a previously opened or used box (we are humans after all!) I can tell you that it is a mistake, and when we're notified of issues like that we take whatever steps we need to to resolve them for our customer.

    It is actually much more common for some manufacturers to get "defective" product back, see that it's fine and repackage it as 'new' to save themselves some money. This is not a good thing, not something we endorse, and we are unfortunately consistently having to fight against it.

    3.) Everything we sell has a 1 year warranty on it. Sometimes the warranty is through us, sometimes it's through the manufacturer, but everything we sell is warrantied and backed up.

    I'm actually working with someone that bought a refurbished Sherwood AV receiver from us a couple of weeks ago, it broke and we don't have anymore. The customer really wanted to keep the product so we're actually paying to ship the product to Sherwood, and they're going to repair it under warranty and ship it back to the customer.

    GameoverCCA - if you'd like to PM me some details about this issue I'd be happy to check into it.

    So yeah, I'm glad to be here, I hope this isn't awkward for you guys...if you'd rather we leave you alone we can certainly do that, I just thought I'd pop in and say hello - possibly give you guys the chance for some direct chitchat or whatnot.

    -Ryan Scheck
    3 Kings







  2. #32
    av83's Avatar
    av83 is online now CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,871
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1254 Post(s)

    Re: 3 Kings Audio Legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Kings View Post
    Hi Guys! How's everyone doing?

    First off I'd like to say we're absolutely honored to have an entire thread about us, this is obviously one of the BEST places on the web for discussing car audio and car video, and it makes me smile that we're even thought of in circles like this.

    My name is Ryan Scheck and I'm the 'main guy' so to speak for 3 Kings. I thought I'd drop by and say hello, maybe answer any questions for you that I can, and possibly clear up a few things for you - as there appears to be a couple misconceptions on this thread.

    1.) We are indeed legit. In fact, some might say that we are too legit to quit

    2.) Every piece of car audio/video that we sell is 100% brand new, sealed from the manufacturer. Period. We currently sell some refurbished Sherwood home receivers, but nothing else is refurbished that I am aware of at this time.

    I can't say that we never accidentally ship a previously opened or used box (we are humans after all!) I can tell you that it is a mistake, and when we're notified of issues like that we take whatever steps we need to to resolve them for our customer.

    It is actually much more common for some manufacturers to get "defective" product back, see that it's fine and repackage it as 'new' to save themselves some money. This is not a good thing, not something we endorse, and we are unfortunately consistently having to fight against it.

    3.) Everything we sell has a 1 year warranty on it. Sometimes the warranty is through us, sometimes it's through the manufacturer, but everything we sell is warrantied and backed up.

    I'm actually working with someone that bought a refurbished Sherwood AV receiver from us a couple of weeks ago, it broke and we don't have anymore. The customer really wanted to keep the product so we're actually paying to ship the product to Sherwood, and they're going to repair it under warranty and ship it back to the customer.

    GameoverCCA - if you'd like to PM me some details about this issue I'd be happy to check into it.

    So yeah, I'm glad to be here, I hope this isn't awkward for you guys...if you'd rather we leave you alone we can certainly do that, I just thought I'd pop in and say hello - possibly give you guys the chance for some direct chitchat or whatnot.

    -Ryan Scheck
    3 Kings
    I wish more companies would do this. Thank you for joining the conversation.

    And please.. feel free to visit the Thunderdome. ;-)



    Pioneer 80prs
    ...
    Rockford Fosgate t800.4, CDT ES-MO 6 mids, Digital Designs T2 tweets
    ...
    2 MB Quart DSC1500.1's strapped on 1 Tantric HDD 12
    Mike Singer 310 amp 6 phase
    ...
    2 runs of Monster Cable 1/0

  3. Likes 3 Kings, Lowflyin liked this post
  4. #33
    3 Kings's Avatar
    3 Kings is offline Supporting Vendor 3 Kings is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    3 Kings is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

    Re: 3 Kings Audio Legit?

    Hm...Thunderdome?

    2 men enter, 1 man leaves kind of stuff?




  5. Likes ThatChevyGuy liked this post
  6. #34
    PHD - USA's Avatar
    PHD - USA is offline I sound better than you PHD - USA is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    PHD - USA is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Enon, Ohio
    Age
    23
    Posts
    6,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    692 Post(s)

    Re: 3 Kings Audio Legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by cfox10 View Post
    I got mine at Frys electronics and they matched the price from 3kings audio... have a local frys? No shipping and easy returns.
    The frys by where you live are a bunch of assholes, believe me I know.



    PHD Audiophile Systems Dealer


  7. #35
    av83's Avatar
    av83 is online now CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,871
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1254 Post(s)

    Re: 3 Kings Audio Legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Kings View Post
    Hm...Thunderdome?

    2 men enter, 1 man leaves kind of stuff?
    Lol, just the off topic section. But it gets pretty interesting from time to time. The Dome



    Pioneer 80prs
    ...
    Rockford Fosgate t800.4, CDT ES-MO 6 mids, Digital Designs T2 tweets
    ...
    2 MB Quart DSC1500.1's strapped on 1 Tantric HDD 12
    Mike Singer 310 amp 6 phase
    ...
    2 runs of Monster Cable 1/0

  8. Likes 3 Kings liked this post
  9. #36
    3 Kings's Avatar
    3 Kings is offline Supporting Vendor 3 Kings is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    3 Kings is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

    Re: 3 Kings Audio Legit?

    Well I may go ahead and mosey over there...I do tend to wind up in the off topic section of every forum I frequent.




  10. Likes av83 liked this post
  11. #37
    T.I.K.'s Avatar
    T.I.K. is offline F*ck it, we'll do it live



    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Age
    22
    Posts
    4,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    840 Post(s)

    Re: 3 Kings Audio Legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Kings View Post
    So yeah, I'm glad to be here, I hope this isn't awkward for you guys...if you'd rather we leave you alone we can certainly do that, I just thought I'd pop in and say hello - possibly give you guys the chance for some direct chitchat or whatnot.
    People on here love to see representatives from companies active on the forum.



    Get taken down to funky town on MobileAudioForum.com.

  12. #38
    3 Kings's Avatar
    3 Kings is offline Supporting Vendor 3 Kings is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    3 Kings is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

    Re: 3 Kings Audio Legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by T.I.K. View Post
    People on here love to see representatives from companies active on the forum.
    That's what I would assume - I know I love getting a chance to talk to reps in my personal life, but I could see it being a bit 'egotistical' as well.

    That being said I think I'll stick around




  13. #39
    BlurredVision's Avatar
    BlurredVision is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    539
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: 3 Kings Audio Legit?

    I've brought from these guys too. Only place I've seen beat Audiosavings.



    Current Vehicle: 2007 Ford Edge SEL

    Head Unit: JVC KW-AV61BT

    Time to rebuild. Gonna do it right this time

    Planning a SQL setup

  14. Thanks 3 Kings thanked for this post
    Likes 3 Kings liked this post
  15. #40
    Kingstroker's Avatar
    Kingstroker is offline Mr Dique



    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Guthrie, OK
    Posts
    381
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    123 Post(s)

    Re: 3 Kings Audio Legit?

    I stick with factory authorized dealers for most higher priced items, that's the only way you will get a factory warranty. If something goes wrong with my HU I know that a factory authorized repair center will have OEM parts and you won't have to deal a 3rd party that usually means more delays.



    '05 F250 King Ranch Crew Cab 4X4 Off Road Modded Powerstroke
    Rebuild in process
    Pioneer DEH 80PRS
    Modded Linear Power LP4753IQ
    Front Woofer: Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.5"
    Front Tweeter: SEAS Neos in pods
    Back: Pioneer TS-D6802R
    Knukonceptz Karma 12ga
    Stinger HPM3 RCA's
    Big 8: PhoenixGold Oga

  16. #41
    3 Kings's Avatar
    3 Kings is offline Supporting Vendor 3 Kings is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    3 Kings is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

    Re: 3 Kings Audio Legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstroker View Post
    I stick with factory authorized dealers for most higher priced items, that's the only way you will get a factory warranty. If something goes wrong with my HU I know that a factory authorized repair center will have OEM parts and you won't have to deal a 3rd party that usually means more delays.
    This is true to a certain extent, we tend to not repair and just go with a full replacement instead.




  17. #42
    Timmy13091's Avatar
    Timmy13091 is offline Team DC



    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,936
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1226 Post(s)

    Re: 3 Kings Audio Legit?

    What up king ?? If u really wanna make some pals on the sight .. U gotta do a free giveaway ..
    All the cool kids are doing it ...




  18. #43
    jockhater2's Avatar
    jockhater2 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Saukville, WI
    Posts
    3,009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1272 Post(s)

    Re: 3 Kings Audio Legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by murph View Post
    If it is legit this is a great deal. Want the head unit to go active.
    its 275 @ amazon for the pioneer 80prs. That is where I got mine



    Head Unit Pioneer P99RS
    3 Runs of 1/0 OFC Power and 3 Runs of 1/0 OFC Ground
    1 XS Power D3400 & 2 XS Power XP3000 with Copper Bus Bars
    380 Amp & 320 Amp Iraggi Alternators(One is a chevy case, the other ford)
    RD 7500.1 running 2 12 inch SPLaudio (AA Mayhem motors/baskets)
    Tuned to 36 hertz. About 4.5 cubic feet, 8" Aeroport (made by dbeez)
    Zed Audio Leviathan III on Morel MDT-29, RS100-4 & RS225-8 Daytons
    Alex Jones www.infowars.com Endgame, Obama Deception, Truth Rising,
    Fluoride in the water, poison in vaccines, chemical trails in the skyglobal
    elite banks run our government towards a one world global government.

  19. #44
    3 Kings's Avatar
    3 Kings is offline Supporting Vendor 3 Kings is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    3 Kings is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

    Re: 3 Kings Audio Legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy13091 View Post
    What up king ?? If u really wanna make some pals on the sight .. U gotta do a free giveaway ..
    All the cool kids are doing it ...
    It's on my to-do list

    Checking into the info for 'supporting' the site as well, we'll definitely be active on here!




  20. Likes AxT4430, av83 liked this post
  21. #45
    Timmy13091's Avatar
    Timmy13091 is offline Team DC



    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,936
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1226 Post(s)

    Re: 3 Kings Audio Legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Kings View Post
    It's on my to-do list

    Checking into the info for 'supporting' the site as well, we'll definitely be active on here!
    Ya u guys have great prices it will be sweet to have u as a authorized vendor ...
    And lol everyone loves the giveaways ... Just make sure timmy13091 wins something lmao




  22. Thanks 3 Kings thanked for this post
    Likes AxT4430, 3 Kings liked this post
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WTT: Incriminator Audio King Of Bass motor
    By tylork92 in forum Wanting to Trade (WTT) - Car Audio
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-06-2012, 05:51 PM
  2. IS planet audio amps legit
    By djjdnap in forum Amplifiers
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-30-2003, 01:26 PM
  3. What car audio websites are legit?
    By del in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-26-2002, 04:35 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2001, 08:07 PM

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum