Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Reload Thread: PHD and their Dealer Network

  1. #1
    Bettr n' Revrse's Avatar
    Bettr n' Revrse is offline I do what I want



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Grand Junction, CO
    Posts
    16,839
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

    Re: PHD and their Dealer Network

    Making my first order soon




    Western Rep.

    99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________
    -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100________________ -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100
    -Sub Stage: Sundown SD-2 8's sealed________ -Sub Stage: Looking
    -Mids/Highs: Deciding_____________________ -Mids/Highs: Scan Speak & Blaupunkt
    -Sub Amp: MMATS Hifi 6 channel____________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)
    -Mid Amp: ^^^ 5/6 bridged at 1 ohm_________ -Mid Amp: ^^^




  2. #2
    rebelfromva's Avatar
    rebelfromva is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,818
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

    Re: PHD and their Dealer Network

    Glad to be able to help get the word out. By summer The world of PHD should be thought the United States!



    09 Cobalt LT
    Headunit -Alpine CDA-9887
    Front Stage - PHD FB 6.1 PRO SIX M/B, FB 5.1 m/b, FB 1.1b tweets
    Highs amp -Pheonix Gold Xenon 100.4 & 200.4
    Sub stage - 2 DC M2 LVL 5 12s
    Sub amp - 2 DC 5.0Ks
    Electrical - Singer 270 alt, big 3 0/1 & 12g ofc audio technix, 2 XS d3400s
    Deadener - 80 mill Audiotechnix deadener
    "Trunk hit hard like Kimbo Slice"
    TEAM DC AUDIO

  3. #3
    Bettr n' Revrse's Avatar
    Bettr n' Revrse is offline I do what I want

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Grand Junction, CO
    Posts
    16,839
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

    Re: PHD and their Dealer Network

    Quote Originally Posted by rebelfromva View Post
    Glad to be able to help get the word out. By summer The world of PHD should be thought the United States!
    With a good forum presence that wont be a problem...




    Western Rep.

    99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________
    -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100________________ -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100
    -Sub Stage: Sundown SD-2 8's sealed________ -Sub Stage: Looking
    -Mids/Highs: Deciding_____________________ -Mids/Highs: Scan Speak & Blaupunkt
    -Sub Amp: MMATS Hifi 6 channel____________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)
    -Mid Amp: ^^^ 5/6 bridged at 1 ohm_________ -Mid Amp: ^^^

  4. #4
    PHD - USA's Avatar
    PHD - USA is offline I sound better than you PHD - USA is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    PHD - USA is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Enon, Ohio
    Age
    23
    Posts
    6,535
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)

    Re: PHD and their Dealer Network

    I understand doing this, but again I wish you would have called me before you did something like this...



    PHD Audiophile Systems Dealer


  5. #5
    OnYrMrk's Avatar
    OnYrMrk is offline Superstition is bad luck



    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Oklahoma City, Ok
    Age
    47
    Posts
    361
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PHD and their Dealer Network

    Quote Originally Posted by ge_off_me View Post
    I understand doing this, but again I wish you would have called me before you did something like this...
    Sorry, but it wasn't up to you, I was asked to do this by Mike. It is also on DIYMA too...nobody asked me there either. Your reply is something that could have been said in PM's, but if this is a problem, then it is true, we have much to discuss. But only with Mike too on a conference call. That way we are all on the same page.

    From here on out, if you have any questions, I would say talk to Mike first sir. But this has nothing to do with your vendorship here or anything else. It is merely to bring in a notice that we have a dealer network that is ever expanding. And due to that, your patrons should know who is in their area. It is good business that way.
    Last edited by OnYrMrk; 01-21-2013 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Felt that a conference call would clear the air.



    __________________________________________



    TEAM MSE/JL
    2007 Audi A4 Quattro "Audi-0"
    Alpine NAV1
    Future install: JL C5-400 and C5-tweeter, Z800 in kicks, JL XD1000/5 (x2), JL 13TW5-D4 (x2)

  6. #6
    Falcons's Avatar
    Falcons is offline that **** i dont like



    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Albion, New York, United States
    Posts
    5,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

    Re: PHD and their Dealer Network

    i am italian. therefore, i will own a pair of these when i decide to upgrade speakers.



    Things to look forward to:
    (2) 10" or 12" imperium audio designs subs
    set of PHD MF 6.5" comps
    Completely seal off and deaden my doors
    aquire a 2k amp
    aquire a 2 channel amp for front stage

  7. #7
    av83's Avatar
    av83 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

    Re: PHD and their Dealer Network

    Quote Originally Posted by Falcons View Post
    i am italian. therefore, i will own a pair of these when i decide to upgrade speakers.
    I am too. ...And they sound amazing.



    Pioneer 80prs
    ...
    Rockford Fosgate t800.4, CDT ES-MO 6 mids, Digital Designs T2 tweets
    ...
    2 MB Quart DSC1500.1's strapped on 1 Tantric HDD 12
    Mike Singer 310 amp 6 phase
    ...
    2 runs of Monster Cable 1/0

  8. #8
    West's Avatar
    West is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oliver Springs, TN
    Posts
    3,703
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

    Re: PHD and their Dealer Network

    I was checking my messages and came across this.

    I just wanted to say how happy I am to be dealing with @ge_off_me ; and have him as my CA.com rep. He has been a great friend and has given me so many pionters that I have used to improve my system. I always buy online whenever possible and love that he is at my disposal for all my needs.

    A warm welcome to phd! It's exciting to have a new (and hopefully better) company to cater to our needs here. Might I suggest that phd try making a better all-in-one source unit than those currently avaliable via alpine, boss, pioneer, kenwood, and jvc. Please convey that message at the next board meeting.

    I will be running your AF drivers (3 way active front) on a mcintosh source (old school mx4000+mda4k) and amps. I will be using an arc audio analog processor, which I hope will preserve the fidelity of the signal to the drivers. I hold the Europeans to a very high standard as I work some very nice French gentleman in my lab (some of the smartest men I have ever met), it's refreshing to see something that is at least assembled in Europe. I hope this US introduction spurs the ecomony over there, as times have been rough. I will be writing a review on diyma for those interested!




  9. #9
    neo_styles's Avatar
    neo_styles is offline AKA Pop Twidget



    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Porter Ranch, CA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,582
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

    Re: PHD and their Dealer Network

    Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    I was checking my messages and came across this.

    I just wanted to say how happy I am to be dealing with @ge_off_me ; and have him as my CA.com rep. He has been a great friend and has given me so many pionters that I have used to improve my system. I always buy online whenever possible and love that he is at my disposal for all my needs.

    A warm welcome to phd! It's exciting to have a new (and hopefully better) company to cater to our needs here. Might I suggest that phd try making a better all-in-one source unit than those currently avaliable via alpine, boss, pioneer, kenwood, and jvc. Please convey that message at the next board meeting.

    I will be running your AF drivers (3 way active front) on a mcintosh source (old school mx4000+mda4k) and amps. I will be using an arc audio analog processor, which I hope will preserve the fidelity of the signal to the drivers. I hold the Europeans to a very high standard as I work some very nice French gentleman in my lab (some of the smartest men I have ever met), it's refreshing to see something that is at least assembled in Europe. I hope this US introduction spurs the ecomony over there, as times have been rough. I will be writing a review on diyma for those interested!
    Finally ditching the Focals, I see? And nice to see you back here. I was getting worried...

    I look forward to seeing PHD's emergence in the states and hope ca.com gets the honor of helping usher it in. Geoff and BnR, hope you both do extremely well.
    Last edited by neo_styles; 01-22-2013 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Don't want to post dump



    Deck: JVC KD-A95BT
    Speakers: PHD FB mid, JBL MS tweets
    Amps: Boston Acoustics GT-2125, Zed Minotaur III (x2)
    Sub: 10" SSA ICON, IA Death Penalty 18" (coming soon)
    Starr Mountain Sound Nuthugger #2 (I'm a #2 lol)
    dcarcustoms Nuthugger #1
    Spotify: http://open.spotify.com/user/neo_styles/playlist/6t9ru42j0wbEsuo4bXqXD8
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM VERTEX

  10. Likes West liked this post
  11. #10
    West's Avatar
    West is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oliver Springs, TN
    Posts
    3,703
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

    Re: PHD and their Dealer Network

    Quote Originally Posted by neo_styles View Post
    Finally ditching the Focals, I see? And nice to see you back here. I was getting worried...
    I am not back just needed to make a quick comment, unfortunately. But it's good to see you too.

    The focals were replaced by Hat's a few months ago. These Phd's are going in the chrysler 300, which should be an intersting acoustic environment!




  12. #11
    av83's Avatar
    av83 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

    Re: PHD and their Dealer Network

    Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    I am not back just needed to make a quick comment, unfortunately. But it's good to see you too.

    The focals were replaced by Hat's a few months ago. These Phd's are going in the chrysler 300, which should be an intersting acoustic environment!
    nice to hear from ya, bud. even if it's just for a sec, lol.



    Pioneer 80prs
    ...
    Rockford Fosgate t800.4, CDT ES-MO 6 mids, Digital Designs T2 tweets
    ...
    2 MB Quart DSC1500.1's strapped on 1 Tantric HDD 12
    Mike Singer 310 amp 6 phase
    ...
    2 runs of Monster Cable 1/0

  13. Thanks West thanked for this post
  14. #12
    itsblown's Avatar
    itsblown is offline why is there smoke?



    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Toledo OH
    Posts
    1,147
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

    Re: PHD and their Dealer Network

    how do dealer networks work?




  15. #13
    Bettr n' Revrse's Avatar
    Bettr n' Revrse is offline I do what I want

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Grand Junction, CO
    Posts
    16,839
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

    Re: PHD and their Dealer Network

    Quote Originally Posted by itsblown View Post
    how do dealer networks work?
    By state




    Western Rep.

    99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________
    -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100________________ -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100
    -Sub Stage: Sundown SD-2 8's sealed________ -Sub Stage: Looking
    -Mids/Highs: Deciding_____________________ -Mids/Highs: Scan Speak & Blaupunkt
    -Sub Amp: MMATS Hifi 6 channel____________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)
    -Mid Amp: ^^^ 5/6 bridged at 1 ohm_________ -Mid Amp: ^^^

  16. #14
    murph's Avatar
    murph is offline Low for Life



    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Richmond,VA
    Posts
    3,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

    Re: PHD and their Dealer Network

    Working on some things with the system but, I will be running some of these soon.



    Hu: kenwood kdc-x995
    Sub: Boston acoustics G5 12 in a quasi 6th order
    Amp: Phoenix gold zx600.2 ti
    Front Speakers: Eclipse sc6500
    HIT UP FOR BASS ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/BassWithMurph?feature=mhee

  17. #15
    PHD - USA's Avatar
    PHD - USA is offline I sound better than you PHD - USA is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    PHD - USA is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Enon, Ohio
    Age
    23
    Posts
    6,535
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)

    Re: PHD and their Dealer Network

    Quote Originally Posted by itsblown View Post
    how do dealer networks work?
    It won't matter for you because you can still buy from me lol.

    Right now I'm pretty sure I have Oh, PA, and WV locked down until vendors get into the other states. I might also try for Michigan.

    ---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by murph View Post
    Working on some things with the system but, I will be running some of these soon.
    If you would, pm me.



    PHD Audiophile Systems Dealer


  18. Likes West liked this post
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Speakers and their respective frequencies...
    By Gauntlet in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2002, 09:49 PM
  2. idiots and their systems
    By BigDaddyKane in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2002, 02:24 PM
  3. different models and their disadvantages and advantages
    By kottonmouth in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2002, 02:33 PM
  4. Stupid Americans and their cars
    By Wonderbread in forum Wiring, Electrical and Installation Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-25-2002, 10:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum