Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Re: Amp just turned off

No power, gotta have a bad connection. Ground or something. Connections at the battery terminal??

Quote Originally Posted by kpetree View Post
    I feel like you're a waste of your mothers stretch marks, better luck finding your gf next season. Fck off, post dump somewhere else.

Loudmp5 is offline skyhigh&banginlow

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    344 Post(s)

tried everything still nothing finally just went and hooked it to the battery still NOTHING AT ALL

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms,An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject,Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.,Gun control is not about guns; it's about control,You only have the rights you are willing to fight for,Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety,You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive,Assault is a behavior, not a device,64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday,All Rights Reserved,The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others,What part of 'shall not be infringed' do you NOT understand?,guns have only two enemies; rust and politicians

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    344 Post(s)

no idea whats wrong im sending it to ampjunkie to repair hope for the best lol

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms,An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject,Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.,Gun control is not about guns; it's about control,You only have the rights you are willing to fight for,Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety,You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive,Assault is a behavior, not a device,64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday,All Rights Reserved,The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others,What part of 'shall not be infringed' do you NOT understand?,guns have only two enemies; rust and politicians

blobb454 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loudmp5 View Post
    no idea whats wrong im sending it to ampjunkie to repair hope for the best lol
    Yeah dude... That *****. But if you have powers everywhere, it's gotta be the amp...

Quote Originally Posted by kpetree View Post
    I feel like you're a waste of your mothers stretch marks, better luck finding your gf next season. Fck off, post dump somewhere else.

matt_bennett05 is offline mattchoo!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    302 Post(s)

Dang bro I would have at least opened it up and looked for myself to double-check my own ideas. At least if it looked ok you could have closed a couple more scenario

D.D.Q.F.

Traded with : norrizzle9, BassAddictJ (x2), TWiZTid859, btr, btdickey, mylows10, Sour_Deez, El_Weenie;
    Bought from : NeilBarber, kurtbeast, bubbagumper, cd6551,
    mistergrubbs, gbo559, ltr450racer690, nismos14, ptcmarty,

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    344 Post(s)

I did open it up looked at top and bottom of board i couldnt fimd ****

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    344 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by matt_bennett05 View Post
    Dang bro I would have at least opened it up and looked for myself to double-check my own ideas. At least if it looked ok you could have closed a couple more scenario

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    302 Post(s)

Disregard then. And good luck on getting everything worked out. I've gotta pull my front door amp today and figure out why my left side cut out. It has played fine up until this AM. Hoping it's not something to cause me to need to pull out all the speaker wiring or RCA's.

D.D.Q.F.

Traded with : norrizzle9, BassAddictJ (x2), TWiZTid859, btr, btdickey, mylows10, Sour_Deez, El_Weenie;

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    344 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by matt_bennett05 View Post
    Disregard then. And good luck on getting everything worked out. I've gotta pull my front door amp today and figure out why my left side cut out. It has played fine up until this AM. Hoping it's not something to cause me to need to pull out all the speaker wiring or RCA's.
    i know i run all my wiring underneath my carpet so its a pain... also hopefully its just a bad rca ground or something thats what went on my mid/high amp

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    302 Post(s)

i know i run all my wiring underneath my carpet so its a pain... also hopefully its just a bad rca ground or something thats what went on my mid/high amp
    Mine's a Kicker ZR600. Come to find out it was the X-over Module had come out just enough from the dock that it wasn't cutting out on the left side, it was just barely playing and inaudible while the right played. So that eliminated wiring, over to amp, and presto. Now I've gotta get a piece of fine grit sandpaper and make sure all those connections aren't too dirty.

D.D.Q.F.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    344 Post(s)

wish i had something that easy lol

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2