So I was running my system full tilt on a low today and my voltage dropped for longer than I'd like before I realized I smelled burnt rubber I opened my hood and noticed my 0 gauge power wire was melting at the fuse block where it connects. The weird part is its only melted on the side closest to the battery but it's not melted at the battery, the distro block or the amplifier. I've never had this happen and I've done shows with this setup for hours. I'm wondering what might have happened I'm going to cut the wire back before where it burned and reattatch it but I need to know why it did this to prevent it in the future.
I'm running 0ga to a 250a fuse, then to a distro block then 2 4 ga from that to my amplifiers. never had a single problem like this before just need to figure this out before I completely ruin my 0 gauge and have to replace it.