View Poll Results: Best way to go for front stage?

Voters
23. This poll is closed
  • Option 1: HU to DC with rears

6 26.09%
  • Option 2: HU to Levi with rears

4 17.39%
  • Option 3: HU to DC no rears

13 56.52%
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Reload Thread: Poll: Front stage opinions

gckless is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Re: Poll: Front stage opinions

Quote Originally Posted by princ3cmo View Post
    Then, you can't run rears at all if you're gonna go active and even if you stuck with passive fronts, you still couldn't run properly processed rears on that HU. I don't think it even has enough delay.

Only way you would be able to add rears and go active is adding a separate amp for the rears.
    Based on what the installation manual says, I can run active and use the internal amp. Haven't tried it yet, but that's what the manual says. So, fronts would be using the RCA's do a 4 channel and the rears would be off the mids channel on the HU speaker outs. I know I wouldn't have any dedicated control for them, that's the biggest reason why I don't want to run them.

Either way, I'm not going to run them now. I have a small MTX amp that I could throw under a seat if I decide I want to run them later on.

Quote Originally Posted by ducatipaso View Post
    15inch subs can't play fast beats, they take more power and that taxes the vehicles electrical system. You will wake up and "hear" then see the light at the end of the tunnel and it will be 3 10's pounding so hard you wont even open your trunk or turn your system on because you 15's will sound sloppy & weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    stfu lesbo.why are you worried about me so much? you must want to date me ya little cookie monster but i dont even like sweets. your just a cup full of ice, dirt dead nasty azz ice...without the water.

Dat Build Log: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/578701-1999-chevrolet-blazer.html

Why So Cereal? is offline Invisible Cereal

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Re: Poll: Front stage opinions

Quote Originally Posted by gckless View Post
    Based on what the installation manual says, I can run active and use the internal amp. Haven't tried it yet, but that's what the manual says. So, fronts would be using the RCA's do a 4 channel and the rears would be off the mids channel on the HU speaker outs. I know I wouldn't have any dedicated control for them, that's the biggest reason why I don't want to run them.

Either way, I'm not going to run them now. I have a small MTX amp that I could throw under a seat if I decide I want to run them later on.
    Oh i see what you were trying to do now. Nope that wouldn't work too well.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4