Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Reload Thread: Am I the only one

stay_high is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Re: Am I the only one

Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior
    Wait wait wait so you have to be a girl to have 10's or 8's? and a teenager to have 12's? Lol so would you rather want a shity kicker comp 15 or a good well built 12... Even tho im 18 and technicly a teenager i would pick the 12 any day... Sub size isnt everything

Head Unit: Clarion cz702
    Mids/Highs: Front - Image Dynamic CXS
    Mids/highs amp: PPi 900.4
    Sub: Fi Q 15 ported
    Sub amp: MB Quart onx1500.1

-BenBen- is offline Team L.oud A.s F.u**

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

to everybody who has givin input and not posted a comment to try and bash me ,thanks, i know its possible to get loud with any size, i was simply saying at 1st glance thats what comes to my mind when i see smaller subs. just was a thought that came to my mind.

-My Current Setup-
    Head Unit - Pioneer AVH-P4300
    Sub - Audioque HDC4 15 - 4.0 Cu @33hz (Built By @DBeez ; )
    Amp - American Bass VFL 500.1 (.5 Ohm)
    Front Stage - Stock
    Electrical: 2/0, Big 3, 270 Amp DC Powered Alt. Batts: Coming Soon
    Tuned Low and need Fresh music ? >> http://www.datpiff.com/Team-LAF-Loud-As-Fu-Slowed-Low-Loud-Bangers-mixtape.514065.html <<
    >Team L.A.F.<

3. Thanks supereikenator thanked for this post
    ducatipaso is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I had a old school 1989 VW Jetta GLI 16V with two 15inch Kicker Solo baric subs & a 900 Watt kicker amp and it pounded. I also worked at a large pawnshop and we had loads of car audio that came thru their everything from 6 inch subs to 18 inch subs. It really boils down to the size of the interior, trunk space, the shape of the back glass, how many subs, how powerful the amp is and how well the vehicle was sound damped.
    To say that 8inch, 10inch and even 12inch subs are for girls is just not true. Bigger isn't always better and 15inch subs just take up so-much room, they can't play fast beats, they take more power and that taxes the vehicles electrical system. 15inch subs are for that guy that wants to lose all their trunk space. You will wake up and "hear" then see the light at the end of the tunnel and it will be 3 10's pounding so hard you wont even open your trunk or turn your system on because you 15's will sound sloppy & weak.
    Last edited by ducatipaso; 10-25-2012 at 11:13 PM. Reason: proof reading

myjaja is offline Audioque

San Antonio, Tx Posts: 143,632 _____<^>*_*<^>_____
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ducatipaso View Post
    I had a old school 1989 VW Jetta GLI 16V with two 15inch Kicker Solo baric subs & a 900 Watt amp and it pounded. I also worked in the largest pawnshop in Columbus and we had loads of car audio that came thru their every thing from 6 inch subs to 18 inch subs. It really boils down to the size of the interior, trunk, the shape of the back glass, how many subs, how powerful the amp is and how well the vehicle was sound damped.
    To say that 8inch, 10inch and even 12inch subs are for girls is just not true. bigger isn't always better and 15inch subs just take up so-much room, they can't play fast beats, they take more power and that taxes the vehicles electrical system. 15inch subs are for that guy that wants to lose all their trunk space and think that their cool because they have 15inch subs. You will wake up and "hear" then see the light at the end of the tunnel and it will be 3 10's pounding so hard you wont even open your trunk or turn your system on because you 15's will sound sloppy & weak.

hmmmmmm...

Refs: sbcaprice305, mattmcss, systembumping, LeofromtheH, audiobahnuser18, stishdr, wcarson8911, jnoel, mr_kebo, 93 saturn sl2

HU: Home stereo converted to dc
    Speakers: Stock
    Subs: 6 1/2 home sub
    Amp: off the stereo
    Wiring: extended power cord
    neon lights: Christmas lights duct taped to frame

FlexnInLa is offline Huggin Them Nuts!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I had a old school 1989 VW Jetta GLI 16V with two 15inch Kicker Solo baric subs & a 900 Watt amp and it pounded. I also worked in the largest pawnshop in Columbus and we had loads of car audio that came thru their every thing from 6 inch subs to 18 inch subs. It really boils down to the size of the interior, trunk, the shape of the back glass, how many subs, how powerful the amp is and how well the vehicle was sound damped.
    To say that 8inch, 10inch and even 12inch subs are for girls is just not true. bigger isn't always better and 15inch subs just take up so-much room, they can't play fast beats, they take more power and that taxes the vehicles electrical system. 15inch subs are for that guy that wants to lose all their trunk space and think that their cool because they have 15inch subs. You will wake up and "hear" then see the light at the end of the tunnel and it will be 3 10's pounding so hard you wont even open your trunk or turn your system on because you 15's will sound sloppy & weak.
    LMAO, sloppy speakers again!

New ride... new system...

2012 Jeep Compass Latitude

18" Obsidian Audio Sub in a Reverse Tapered Transmission Line Box
    Box Design by Mobile Enclosures http://mobileenclosures.jimdo.com

garretttt4 is offline big pimpin

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myjaja View Post
    Well hello to all of y'all.
    lol

Why So Cereal? is offline Invisible Cereal

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Wtf

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gckless View Post
    Ohhhh, he mad. Ya gon an done it naw!
    hes a grumpy lil gopher......

av83 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

arggghhhh. so.... much.... sig win in this thread, and so little sig space.

GreekBrotha8 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I never gave you a reason to disrespect me, so your comment was not necessary 1st of all, 2nd its my personal opinion, 3rd im not some bad ***, but i am sick of people who feel so comfortable talkin **** behind a computer. i bet you are some lame *** guy, with a ugly girlfriend or wife, maybe even a gay *** sissy boy..who knows, but you would never talk crazy like that to me in person. i would love to meet you in person...just to see who you are, what you look like. i know nobody likes you. your a montana homo
    Lol oh sh*t you called him a Montana homo! Good one feg. I like how you say you're sick of people taking sh*t behind a computer, yet you do that exact thing in the same post. He didn't disrespect you, you ARE an idiot, you made it apparent for all of us with this retarded as* junior high post. Maybe if you did a little research you'd learn it's not the size of the woofer but the quality of the parts....except for those who feel the need to overcompensate for something...

12. Thanks garretttt4 thanked for this post
    Likes jdawg90, garretttt4 liked this post
    Dislikes supereikenator, serjr711. disliked this post
    gckless is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

I had a old school 1989 VW Jetta GLI 16V with two 15inch Kicker Solo baric subs & a 900 Watt kicker amp and it pounded. I also worked at a large pawnshop and we had loads of car audio that came thru their everything from 6 inch subs to 18 inch subs. It really boils down to the size of the interior, trunk space, the shape of the back glass, how many subs, how powerful the amp is and how well the vehicle was sound damped.
    To say that 8inch, 10inch and even 12inch subs are for girls is just not true. Bigger isn't always better and 15inch subs just take up so-much room, they can't play fast beats, they take more power and that taxes the vehicles electrical system. 15inch subs are for that guy that wants to lose all their trunk space. You will wake up and "hear" then see the light at the end of the tunnel and it will be 3 10's pounding so hard you wont even open your trunk or turn your system on because you 15's will sound sloppy & weak.
    LOL. Either professional troll, or typical pawnshop employee.

FlexnInLa is offline Huggin Them Nuts!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GreekBrotha8 View Post
    Lol oh sh*t you called him a Montana homo! Good one feg. I like how you say you're sick of people taking sh*t behind a computer, yet you do that exact thing in the same post. He didn't disrespect you, you ARE an idiot, you made it apparent for all of us with this retarded as* junior high post. Maybe if you did a little research you'd learn it's not the size of the woofer but the quality of the parts....except for those who feel the need to overcompensate for something...
    I am overcompensating for a small weiner, sadly.

New ride... new system...

2012 Jeep Compass Latitude

18" Obsidian Audio Sub in a Reverse Tapered Transmission Line Box
    Box Design by Mobile Enclosures http://mobileenclosures.jimdo.com

Why So Cereal? is offline Invisible Cereal

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Swag

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gckless View Post
    LOL. Either professional troll, or typical pawnshop employee.
    hes a junior member. only vets are allowed to troll... bahahaha

gckless is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Also, sig dibs.

15inch subs can't play fast beats, they take more power and that taxes the vehicles electrical system. You will wake up and "hear" then see the light at the end of the tunnel and it will be 3 10's pounding so hard you wont even open your trunk or turn your system on because you 15's will sound sloppy & weak.
    stfu lesbo.why are you worried about me so much? you must want to date me ya little cookie monster but i dont even like sweets. your just a cup full of ice, dirt dead nasty azz ice...without the water.

Dat Build Log: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/578701-1999-chevrolet-blazer.html

18. Likes av83 liked this post
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast