Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Reload Thread: New everything

  1. #31
    DDtC's Avatar
    DDtC is offline Go cheap you get cheap



    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Va Beach, Va
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

    Re: New everything

    Quote Originally Posted by tCbass View Post
    Thats a good idea, that is exactly around the price range I am wanting to spend for the subs + amp, however to get my vehicles electrical for that amp up to where it needs to be...im looking at spending... $549 for a 270 alternator...idk much about alternators though. And im sure around $400 or so for a battery...fml
    Excessive amperage makes a 200 amp. All you need for $400. A good AGM under the hood and you should be fine for the AQ2200



    • 2010 Scion tC
    • Alpine CDA-117
    • JL 450/4v2 Active (Mid range, tweeters) JL 300/2v2 (Mid bass) DC 5K(Subs)
    • Hertz HV 165XL
    • Hertz HT28
    • JL ZR800
    • 2 x DD 9512i
    • Singer 300 amp 15.1v bypass, 3 XS D3400s
    • DD M4a and XS D3100 coming soon
    • Viper 5701 with Smart Start




  2. #32
    tCbass's Avatar
    tCbass is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AR
    Posts
    46
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New everything

    Quote Originally Posted by DCtC View Post
    Excessive amperage makes a 200 amp. All you need for $400. A good AGM under the hood and you should be fine for the AQ2200
    Okay so...
    200 amp Alternator - $400
    Optima Yellow? - $190
    AudioQue2200D - $429
    Subwoofers?(12's) - $??

    I really wanted to go with sundown because of how they look but...its either 600rms or 1500 rms..so either way i think im SOL on that one... ideas? opinions?




  3. #33
    DDtC's Avatar
    DDtC is offline Go cheap you get cheap



    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Va Beach, Va
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

    Re: New everything

    Quote Originally Posted by tCbass View Post
    Okay so...
    200 amp Alternator - $400
    Optima Yellow? - $190
    AudioQue2200D - $429
    Subwoofers?(12's) - $??

    I really wanted to go with sundown because of how they look but...its either 600rms or 1500 rms..so either way i think im SOL on that one... ideas? opinions?
    I said a good AGM as in not a yellow top



    • 2010 Scion tC
    • Alpine CDA-117
    • JL 450/4v2 Active (Mid range, tweeters) JL 300/2v2 (Mid bass) DC 5K(Subs)
    • Hertz HV 165XL
    • Hertz HT28
    • JL ZR800
    • 2 x DD 9512i
    • Singer 300 amp 15.1v bypass, 3 XS D3400s
    • DD M4a and XS D3100 coming soon
    • Viper 5701 with Smart Start

  4. #34
    tCbass's Avatar
    tCbass is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AR
    Posts
    46
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New everything

    Quote Originally Posted by DCtC View Post
    I said a good AGM as in not a yellow top
    Sorry not up to date with everything...What do you recommend under the hood then?




  5. #35
    DDtC's Avatar
    DDtC is offline Go cheap you get cheap



    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Va Beach, Va
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

    Re: New everything

    Quote Originally Posted by tCbass View Post
    Sorry not up to date with everything...What do you recommend under the hood then?
    The best thing that fits. XS Power D3400



    • 2010 Scion tC
    • Alpine CDA-117
    • JL 450/4v2 Active (Mid range, tweeters) JL 300/2v2 (Mid bass) DC 5K(Subs)
    • Hertz HV 165XL
    • Hertz HT28
    • JL ZR800
    • 2 x DD 9512i
    • Singer 300 amp 15.1v bypass, 3 XS D3400s
    • DD M4a and XS D3100 coming soon
    • Viper 5701 with Smart Start

  6. #36
    tCbass's Avatar
    tCbass is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AR
    Posts
    46
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New everything

    Quote Originally Posted by DCtC View Post
    The best thing that fits. XS Power D3400
    Ok sounds good, I will get one of those then.
    The battle I am fighting now is finding 2 12's that put can handle 1000rms for a price that I can afford. I hear that the AB XFL's are great but the only problem is that I want to keep everything black and white in the car.
    I want to keep it at or under $500 for the twelves as well.




  7. #37
    DDtC's Avatar
    DDtC is offline Go cheap you get cheap



    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Va Beach, Va
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

    Re: New everything

    Quote Originally Posted by tCbass View Post
    Ok sounds good, I will get one of those then.
    The battle I am fighting now is finding 2 12's that put can handle 1000rms for a price that I can afford. I hear that the AB XFL's are great but the only problem is that I want to keep everything black and white in the car.
    I want to keep it at or under $500 for the twelves as well.
    DC or DD or PSI you can go custom caps



    • 2010 Scion tC
    • Alpine CDA-117
    • JL 450/4v2 Active (Mid range, tweeters) JL 300/2v2 (Mid bass) DC 5K(Subs)
    • Hertz HV 165XL
    • Hertz HT28
    • JL ZR800
    • 2 x DD 9512i
    • Singer 300 amp 15.1v bypass, 3 XS D3400s
    • DD M4a and XS D3100 coming soon
    • Viper 5701 with Smart Start

  8. #38
    tCbass's Avatar
    tCbass is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AR
    Posts
    46
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New everything

    I have had a DD 3515 before and I loved it but..2 3512's sure are pricey!

    Maybe I can get the guy over at PSI to help me out then.




Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Similar Threads

  1. new everything....
    By bamas_grl in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-19-2006, 11:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum