+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Reload Thread: What's wrong with Skar Audio?

Durango03 is offline Enthusiast

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Re: What's wrong with Skar Audio?

I have purchased vvx's from kevin directly and they arrived as described and work great! With that being said, they are good subs for the value, but I wouldnt jump on their new line zvx or w/e.. Better subs for the money. And to be honest I wouldnt risk sending him that kind of money and end up with b-stock or nothing at all.. If running the VVX's, its a great sub for a great price, otherwise just look elsewhere. IAD seems promising!

HeadUnit: sold Front Stage: 6.5 skar vxi65 + IA i65c + DB drive pro tweets Highs Amp: sold Sub Stage: all sold Sub Amp: sold Box: Wall @ ~30cu.ft. Electrical: 100ft 2/0 welding wire + 75ft 1/0 Audio Technix + 2 C&D 140's
    Deadener: 100sq.ft. Audio Technix 60mil

References (sold, bought): Winkychevelle, SKARaudio x2, Patthehat033, Mazdakid, Ten_ton_bass, GAMEOVERCCA, Horsemanwill, Boomsday, Zellner, g6ryder x2, Moble Enclosurs (Box design), Goodstuff, Bread0710, dgaf, Cat Man, and many more (MAF, CACO, & ebay references available as well [110+ transactions])

2. Likes CAT MAN liked this post

kushy_dreams is offline The resident hippie

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Durango03 View Post
    I have purchased vvx's from kevin directly and they arrived as described and work great! With that being said, they are good subs for the value, but I wouldnt jump on their new line zvx or w/e.. Better subs for the money. And to be honest I wouldnt risk sending him that kind of money and end up with b-stock or nothing at all.. If running the VVX's, its a great sub for a great price, otherwise just look elsewhere. IAD seems promising!
    how can you sleep at night knowing you gave that worthless piece of shit your hard earned money

13 Dodge Dart Rallye 1.4T

http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/forum.php<

BOYCOTT SKAR AUDIO! SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES SHOULD NEVER BE ENCOURAGED!

4. Likes madcad95 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kushy_dreams View Post
    how can you sleep at night knowing you gave that worthless piece of shit your hard earned money
    lol got a great price on them and 4 of them get pretty loud on 6500watts.. Helps alot when going to bed.

HeadUnit: sold Front Stage: 6.5 skar vxi65 + IA i65c + DB drive pro tweets Highs Amp: sold Sub Stage: all sold Sub Amp: sold Box: Wall @ ~30cu.ft. Electrical: 100ft 2/0 welding wire + 75ft 1/0 Audio Technix + 2 C&D 140's

References (sold, bought): Winkychevelle, SKARaudio x2, Patthehat033, Mazdakid, Ten_ton_bass, GAMEOVERCCA, Horsemanwill, Boomsday, Zellner, g6ryder x2, Moble Enclosurs (Box design), Goodstuff, Bread0710, dgaf, Cat Man, and many more (MAF, CACO, & ebay references available as well [110+ transactions])

kushy_dreams is offline The resident hippie

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

enjoy your used b stock subs.....you must shop at walmart a lot too since you enjoy supporting companies that aren't socially and morally responsible

13 Dodge Dart Rallye 1.4T

http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/forum.php<

BOYCOTT SKAR AUDIO! SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES SHOULD NEVER BE ENCOURAGED!

BlurredVision is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RAM_Designs View Post
    Did you have Michael J Fox sign that before he shipped it to you?
    I know Kev LOLed when he read that

Current Vehicle: 2007 Ford Edge SEL

Head Unit: JVC KW-AV61BT

Time to rebuild. Gonna do it right this time

Planning a SQL setup

8. Likes madcad95 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kushy_dreams View Post
    enjoy your used b stock subs.....you must shop at walmart a lot too since you enjoy supporting companies that aren't socially and morally responsible
    lol I like how you dont even allow ACTUAL customers to assess whether THEIR equipment is b-stock.. awesome job making yourself sound like a jackass. You've totally had your hands on my subs personally, so you KNOW my stuff is b-stock

No, my gear was not used, and its not b-stock. Also my 4 vvx's make me as loud as I expect. Very happy
    Last edited by Durango03; 10-02-2012 at 08:34 PM. Reason: EDIT: Also, I do indeed shop at walmart. Just thought that would make you happy to know.

10. Likes dwpjr liked this post
    snoopdan is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

lol I like how you dont even allow ACTUAL customers to assess whether THEIR equipment is b-stock.. awesome job making yourself sound like a jackass. You've totally had your hands on my subs personally, so you KNOW my stuff is b-stock

No, my gear was not used, and its not b-stock. Also my 4 vvx's make me as loud as I expect. Very happy
    This man is Adolf Hitler. True story.

12. Likes Sleeklsc liked this post
    05fronty is offline SALT PETER

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    with used dildo's

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    with used dildo's

bought from ridinhi,vitveet,dbr,sicaudio and 99grandprixgt, and more ........... sold to player3,foomasta69, pitbull, brodiesel and dragnix 12887 traded with louisiana crx

"noobs that come in the dome will get gang raped!"
    nothing but a stock fosgate system with gps and back up camera lol
    2012 nissan sentra spec v with some goodies cumming though

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Wow, I simply stated that SKAR AS A PRODUCT was decent. I even went as far as to clarify that I (an ACTUAL skar customer) would never send Kevin enormous sums of money for subs due to the risk of being scammed. But I now see the issue you guys have. Its not that Kevin is indeed a dirtbag. Its that hes doing things in life that your not. He going to china on vacation with funds from his subs that you want to see crumble. I couldnt care less if skar caved tomorrow, I got what I wanted. And you guys can flame on people for SIMPLY owning skar products, its not going to keep me awake tonight. But as far as being car audio enthusiasts?? What a joke! Your bashing people based on their gear!

Ill admit it. I own 4 Skar vvx's... I am Hitler

15. Likes dwpjr liked this post
    Dislikes madcad95 disliked this post
    snoopdan is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Wow, I simply stated that SKAR AS A PRODUCT was decent. I even went as far as to clarify that I (an ACTUAL skar customer) would never send Kevin enormous sums of money for subs due to the risk of being scammed. But I now see the issue you guys have. Its not that Kevin is indeed a dirtbag. Its that hes doing things in life that your not. He going to china on vacation with funds from his subs that you want to see crumble. I couldnt care less if skar caved tomorrow, I got what I wanted. And you guys can flame on people for SIMPLY owning skar products, its not going to keep me awake tonight. But as far as being car audio enthusiasts?? What a joke! Your bashing people based on their gear!

Ill admit it. I own 4 Skar vvx's... I am Hitler
    paid for by daddy. But at least I nailed it on the hitler part. ZING!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

First I saw of this thread....

tl:dr

Maybe someone chimed in already but I love how we are all you guys can talk about

Dirtrider4eva is offline √\_The CaUsE__

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RYgoBOOM View Post
    First I saw of this thread....

tl:dr

Maybe someone chimed in already but I love how we are all you guys can talk about

welcome to
    Where b-stock is the new a-stock
    TEAM WEST

19. Likes madcad95, Sleeklsc liked this post
    Jes 42 is offline karma!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Icon6 Re: What's wrong with Skar Audio?

There lies the problem- when the product is received by the customer and does not work, the customer and/or the shipping company is blamed for the problem and the manufacturer won't take responsibility for it. This is exactly what skar audio has done on numerous occasions.[/QUOTE]

PERFECTLY WORDED!!!!thats what hard working people who actually know the value of a dollar have a problem with.i try to do all my homework on a company before i buy from them to make sure it will last and was thinking of buying from skar.this is how i ran across all of whats going on.I read all the box making fiasco this Kevin guy done to people.Seriously fucked up.I would def. stay away from that kind of ethic.Nobody is perfect but at least stand up and admit to what you do.Its just a pitiful sad situation and at least some guys on here have the balls to tell everyone what this guy has the potential to do to someone else because of what he has done in the past.thanks for informing me so i didnt make the same mistake or get ripped off!For all of you that dont care who your money goes to,good luck and hope you get what you pay for.

21. Thanks madcad95 thanked for this post
    Likes kushy_dreams liked this post
    naughtyca is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jes 42 View Post
    There lies the problem- when the product is received by the customer and does not work, the customer and/or the shipping company is blamed for the problem and the manufacturer won't take responsibility for it. This is exactly what skar audio has done on numerous occasions.
    PERFECTLY WORDED!!!!thats what hard working people who actually know the value of a dollar have a problem with.i try to do all my homework on a company before i buy from them to make sure it will last and was thinking of buying from skar.this is how i ran across all of whats going on.I read all the box making fiasco this Kevin guy done to people.Seriously fucked up.I would def. stay away from that kind of ethic.Nobody is perfect but at least stand up and admit to what you do.Its just a pitiful sad situation and at least some guys on here have the balls to tell everyone what this guy has the potential to do to someone else because of what he has done in the past.thanks for informing me so i didnt make the same mistake or get ripped off!For all of you that dont care who your money goes to,good luck and hope you get what you pay for.[/QUOTE]

I read all of it too before i bought and I didn't care, I didn't had any problem when purchasing , but good luck try to listen to different subs like PSI, FI SSA, IA, Sundown etc before you buy.

23. Dislikes madcad95 disliked this post
    Jes 42 is offline karma!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

thats kool..i just dont wanna take that chance..lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast