+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Reload Thread: What's wrong with Skar Audio?

cdc351jeferson is offline Premium Member cdc351jeferson is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Re: What's wrong with Skar Audio?

refer to my post scroll up that will answer your questions naughtyca

headunit : Sony xab-601bt
    fronts: infinity kappa 60.9's
    box : ORIGINAL STARR MOUNTAIN SOUND NUTHUGGER
    REFS: Bradfordp2612 , Double 07 , NASTY08IMPALA , mzlady

naughtyca is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

If anybody asked in this forum if skar subwoofers are good, most people will say no because the owner is scammer, this i think is not relevant to the quality of the subs.

3. Likes dwpjr liked this post
    Dislikes madcad95 disliked this post
    Sleeklsc is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by naughtyca View Post
    If anybody asked in this forum if skar subwoofers are good, most people will say no because the owner is scammer, this i think is not relevant to the quality of the subs.
    Little chinese lady boys make them, they grind up kittens to make the surround and they also force starved babied to dig up the precious metals to make the baskets. So no, it's not a quality product.

If you're one of the lucky few you might actually find specs of blood on the equipment. It's not uncommon.
    Last edited by Sleeklsc; 10-02-2012 at 03:40 PM.

Ref's:1. Midwestcustoms 1.5. Desertheat 2. Mjbailey 3. Terryracing86 4. Sickmint79 5. Untouchable11 6. mattj 7. Ssweet96 8. Kool9accord 9.Kristinspapi10. Kmhogan224 11. Alpine3612 -x3- 12. Vectork39 13. Livinlife 14.Chriscivic 15. Violentraptor 16. Ricky616 17. Bassaddictj 18.orioles26 19.Khail19 20. jak3th3snak311 21. Myjaja 22. Springy101 x2 23. Ali1 24. Privatepastry 25. Plus about 10+ more..

5. Likes av83, kushy_dreams liked this post
    kpetree is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbcaprice305 View Post
    Little chinese lady boys make them, they grind up kittens to make the surround and they also force starved babied to dig up the precious metals to make the baskets. So no, it's not a quality product.

If you're one of the lucky few you might actually find specs of blood on the equipment. It's not uncomman.
    Doesn't Sundown get their boards, and baskets from China? I'm not having Skar's back, but a lot of companies get their shiz from China.

Sleeklsc is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

blah...To much coffee.

Ref's:1. Midwestcustoms 1.5. Desertheat 2. Mjbailey 3. Terryracing86 4. Sickmint79 5. Untouchable11 6. mattj 7. Ssweet96 8. Kool9accord 9.Kristinspapi10. Kmhogan224 11. Alpine3612 -x3- 12. Vectork39 13. Livinlife 14.Chriscivic 15. Violentraptor 16. Ricky616 17. Bassaddictj 18.orioles26 19.Khail19 20. jak3th3snak311 21. Myjaja 22. Springy101 x2 23. Ali1 24. Privatepastry 25. Plus about 10+ more..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

If you're one of the lucky few you might actually find specs of blood on the equipment. It's not uncommon.
    Look around you whereever you are and tell me everything you see is made in USA. Even your lincoln is not 100% usa made. You probably have not gone out of USA and does not know what is going on in a 3rd world country where a job is very precious.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kpetree View Post
    Doesn't Sundown get their boards, and baskets from China? I'm not having Skar's back, but a lot of companies get their shiz from China.
    98% of all electronics are made in southeast Asia

bhsdriller is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

equipment is meh at best

owner is a douche
    his butt buddy on here is also a douche....forgot his username

Team Flex Issues
    4 18" Mayhems
    2 bc5500's

Bought from: ameduce(x2), Hatchet_Warrior, jeeper07,DB_DRAG_SPL,ssackett, lyttleviet,MillzThaYungin, blackbonnie, ryan1126, Goindef154(x2), Lonnie, dave_damage

Sold to: Ilovebass, nismos14, chednompton, teen, jonesy

Moler1129 is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

@Moler1129 Wat up bro?
    What's up?

Flex68 is offline dilligaf

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by naughtyca View Post
    fortunately i didnt have that experience, but if the company corrected itself and sent me the right product, i think my opinion will be the same.
    Bullshit.
    You are either too young to realize how inane your comments sound, or your've had ur head up your ass so long the hypoxia has killed off all your brain cells.

How about this, Dorothy: You order a couple woofers from this assclown thinking you're getting A-stock. When it arrives, it is clearly NOT. You call him out for it, yet all you get are platitudes and beatitudes, or even outright denials of any wrongdoing. Or no communication, at all. Or--- if you're lucky---- once 1/2 this forum calls him a d!ck for doing it , and he becomes worried about his rep or the bad PR, he only then makes things "right."
    How about that, sweetness?

If this was you, do you still think you'd be happy with his product?
    Would you keep those B-stock subs, run them---- and if they sounded okay---- just keep ur mouth shut?
    Still think just because you believe his products are good, or just because YOU haven't actually had such an issue, that all the rest of us should shut up?

Read the discrepancies thread, you ignorant fukk.

Inbred schmucks like you should be killed at birth

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    Romney will [fornicate] me less than Obama already has and WAY less than what Obama has planned.
    Refs: adamtwo4, basscort2009, burzendowski, clanassa, cthedinger, ikoolguy, its_bacon12, Jew_Bagel, jr711, kreapin, kowboy, Rudy, TheRealDefman, Winter_C

HU:Eclipse CD7200 MkII
    Subs: Fack Skar Audio
    Front comps: HAT Clarus C61-2 off Sony ES 7547
    Electrical: C&D batt, Big 3 with 1/0, 4ga to amps, Stinger RCA’s
    Damping: 60mil FG panels over holes, full worx from SDS

13. Thanks madcad95, 05fronty, snoopdan thanked for this post
    kushy_dreams is offline The resident hippie

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Don't forget how he (kevin) outright said b stock includes subs that have been previously used. All other companies out there use a definition of B stock as cosmetically challenged and mechanically sound.

To put this into another example, lets use TJ Maxx or Marshalls. They sell name brand clothes at a discount because somewhere there is an irregularity within the product, aka manufacturing defect. The product is still functional and serves its purpose, but because it left the factory not meeting manufacturer's criteria it is sold with a discount.

Now if you consider Kevin's definition of b stock, those clothing retailers would also be selling a used piece of clothing that was worn by someone else, with the chance of their pit sweat or ball sweat or ass sweat or vag sweat on it and god knows whatever else, but that product would be labeled as "new, but cosmetically defective."

Now I'm pretty sure there are strict laws that prohibit the mislabeling of certain used products as "new." This is why TJ Maxx and other similar companies cannot sell used items, and even when you buy something that is damaged more than you noticed in the store, they take it back no questions asked.

There lies the problem- when the product is received by the customer and does not work, the customer and/or the shipping company is blamed for the problem and the manufacturer won't take responsibility for it. This is exactly what skar audio has done on numerous occasions.

13 Dodge Dart Rallye 1.4T

http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/forum.php<

BOYCOTT SKAR AUDIO! SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES SHOULD NEVER BE ENCOURAGED!

15. Thanks madcad95 thanked for this post
    Kangaroux is offline I put on

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bhsdriller View Post
    equipment is meh at best

owner is a douche
    his butt buddy on here is also a douche....forgot his username
    Maliboom, but I think he changed his name now that he's running a different vehicle

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flex68 View Post
    Bullshit.
    You are either too young to realize how inane your comments sound, or your've had ur head up your ass so long the hypoxia has killed off all your brain cells.

How about this, Dorothy: You order a couple woofers from this assclown thinking you're getting A-stock. When it arrives, it is clearly NOT. You call him out for it, yet all you get are platitudes and beatitudes, or even outright denials of any wrongdoing. Or no communication, at all. Or--- if you're lucky---- once 1/2 this forum calls him a d!ck for doing it , and he becomes worried about his rep or the bad PR, he only then makes things "right."
    How about that, sweetness?

If this was you, do you still think you'd be happy with his product?
    Would you keep those B-stock subs, run them---- and if they sounded okay---- just keep ur mouth shut?
    Still think just because you believe his products are good, or just because YOU haven't actually had such an issue, that all the rest of us should shut up?

Read the discrepancies thread, you ignorant fukk.

Inbred schmucks like you should be killed at birth
    wow so much hate still waiting for you to tell me there is something wrong with skar products, did you buy the Skar subwoofer?

18. Likes dwpjr liked this post
    Dislikes Flex68, madcad95 disliked this post
    seedubs1 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

At all of you saying you don't care about Kevin being a piece of ****:

I was the same as you until he scammed me out of $350. I bought equipment from him on a pre order, and it just never came. I ended up having to sell off my pre order, and took a $350 loss because he wouldn't even respond to me (phone calls and email) after waiting for well over 6 months for equipment that was scheduled to come in 1 month.

**** that piece of ****. I hope he dies in a ditch so I can **** on him.

It's cool to live under a rock because his equipment is good if you are one of the few that gets what they paid for. But it ***** to get non working equipment, or to just flat out not get equipment that you spent your hard earned money on.

I just don't get how you fucktards would ever think about putting money in his pockets even if you do happen to get one of his good products. I'll never buy anything from any of his companies ever again.

Bought from: jaredspl, skip01, JbIrD, dman
    Sold to: blackwaterOP, mrogowski, jadon087, plugitin, blazron22z, taintedplay, sleepyjr, wheelieking71, b12nismo, hrtbrk1, Lingerfelt, Kross6622, StickyFingaz
    Stuff for sale: Nothing at the moment

20. Likes madcad95, Jes 42, martiandancer31 liked this post
    RAM_Designs is offline SketchUp Master

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by seedubs1 View Post
    I just don't get how you fucktards would ever think about putting money in his pockets even if you do happen to get one of his good products. I'll never buy anything from any of his companies ever again.
    This. I could never live with knowing that I put money in that guy's pockets.

1,400+ designs since March 2011...
    I have my PM's turned off, please email at Ryan@RAM-Designs.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast