Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Reload Thread: Unlimited buget....

BigSix is offline Whippin the Bass

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Re: Unlimited buget....

1972 ford pinto with 16 6x9's

Refs- Hrtbrk1,Kharps,BenzmanSl65amg,power-fanatic07,ryanm923,goindef154,subydude81
    cianzo,Sthib,FasFocus,Misfits
    Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    It's a fucking shame that you got caught up trying to steal from somebody, you lowlife piece of ****. I hope you fall, asshole first, onto a 14" combat knife that's attached to a 18v Dewalt drill...
    Quote Originally Posted by retrojordans View Post
    The MTs are just like the 05' XXX

drockstar is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tat2bass View Post
    That will be our country's downfall. There is a difference between being helped, and being given something. We have allowed people to blur that line and nowadays everyone feels that they are entitled to a good/fair life. Parents are to easy on kids and they grow up and expect to helped or given things just for being American and being alive. I can't remember who said it, but this was a great quote that said something along the lines of the downfall of America will be when half of the nation that works gets tired of supporting the other half that expects to be taken care of by the working half, we will have met our demise. People take advantage of whatever they can and have no idea of the meaning of self sacrifice. Things will only get worse as long as we allow 95% of the nations wealth to reside with the 20% richest people leaving the rest of us to fight for scraps
    I am rich by no means, but I don't fight for scraps because I haven't given up yet.

Bought From: itHertz, cdimic25, cwill5 Sold To: Bettr n' Revrse, Silver-n-Black, Supra94, ebay rating 100% with 139 feedbacks (dchap123)

SourDeez is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Has he ever finished an entire build? I haven't seen one yet.

Actually, has he ever even started a build? I see build logs with nothing but cd players and pre fab boxes thrown in for test fitting for some out of this world ol' skool stuff. He seems to sell some pretty cool old school stuff from time to time, just haven't ever seen him use it himself
    Lol dude i have no idea.. hes a cool guy in my opinion but I cant fuckin wrap my mind around wtf he has going on ever.

Headunit - Stock cassette player - Pioneer P9400
    Front Stage - Pyle 8 inch subs (1000 watt peak!!) - Polk DB6.5 (about to be CDT 6.5s)
    Rear stage - Deleted (stolen) - Deleted
    Sub stage - custom built 15 inch sony xplod (5k watt peak!!!) (huge box) - Two SA12's built by Corey
    Sub amp - Pyle 8000w peak!! (spl edition) - AQ2200
    Electircal - 35 amp alt from ford festiva upgrade, stolen battery, 28 gauge solder coil for my cable - Dual D34 Yellows, 1/0 trystar OFC, 135amp alt

hispls is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)

President Obama, in Roanoke Virginia - 2012-07-13 - YouTube

There you go. In case it is still over your head what he was trying to say though, is that no business is built by one single person. Say for example I own Sundown Audio. I engineer and build all the equipment myself. The pieces used to put those together though come from somewhere else. Someone else mined the metals I use to build said speakers. Someone else came up with the idea of the mail system for me to receive those pieces. Someone else came up with our road networks for the mail system to use to get those pieces to me. I have to have electricity to run everything that was developed by someone else. In this day and age, it is impossible to build a business entirely on your own. There is an infrastructure in place that has allowed businesses to thrive. That is what he was saying.

But to answer your question; no, your stupidity does not offend me or make me mad.
    No, what he was saying is that HE never really did a day's work in his life, didn't accomplish much in school on his own merit, but had everything done for him, was groomed and pulled up to the position he is in by other poeple.

He assumes since he never really did much and didn't accomplish anything that nobody else does either. Complete ego-maniac/sociopath.

Really government work is a great fit for a blow-hard do-nothing that happens to be well connected.

How about that Nobel Peace Prize? What did he do to earn that one besides being a high profile Marxist? Talk about everything handed to you.... Him and people like him are everything wrong with this country and have us on the fast track to third world status.

5. Thanks drockstar, sleazebagger, RangerDangerV2 thanked for this post
    Likes drockstar, sleazebagger liked this post
    sleazebagger is offline nobody!!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hispls View Post
    No, what he was saying is that HE never really did a day's work in his life, didn't accomplish much in school on his own merit, but had everything done for him, was groomed and pulled up to the position he is in by other poeple.

He assumes since he never really did much and didn't accomplish anything that nobody else does either. Complete ego-maniac/sociopath.

Really government work is a great fit for a blow-hard do-nothing that happens to be well connected.

How about that Nobel Peace Prize? What did he do to earn that one besides being a high profile Marxist? Talk about everything handed to you.... Him and people like him are everything wrong with this country and have us on the fast track to third world status.

I was wishing I didn't add the Obama part until Hispl posted^

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5