Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Reload Thread: Unlimited buget....

Sleeklsc is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Re: Unlimited buget....

Quote Originally Posted by 215sinastang View Post
    those srt8 jeeps are no joke fvcking sick ide get one those to **** it we be rich yall
    Yeah, it would be that or a Challenger srt8. I hate Dodge/Jeep ect with a passion but those 2 I wouldn't mind owning.

Ref's:1. Midwestcustoms 1.5. Desertheat 2. Mjbailey 3. Terryracing86 4. Sickmint79 5. Untouchable11 6. mattj 7. Ssweet96 8. Kool9accord 9.Kristinspapi10. Kmhogan224 11. Alpine3612 -x3- 12. Vectork39 13. Livinlife 14.Chriscivic 15. Violentraptor 16. Ricky616 17. Bassaddictj 18.orioles26 19.Khail19 20. jak3th3snak311 21. Myjaja 22. Springy101 x2 23. Ali1 24. Privatepastry 25. Plus about 10+ more..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

"Bailout: Taking a trillion dollars from the people and giving it to the banks so the banks can loan it back to the people, at interest!"

3. Likes denim liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

I'd blow it

"Bailout: Taking a trillion dollars from the people and giving it to the banks so the banks can loan it back to the people, at interest!"

tat2bass is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drockstar View Post
    After Obama took his share you may have enough left over to prop some Jensen 6x9s up in the back window. Besides, "you didn't do that, somebody else did that for you."
    Can't tell if you are trolling or if you are actually as stupid as this post suggests. Taking one sentence out of a 40 minute speech and taking it completely out of context makes you look unbelievably idiotic. And yeah, Obama set up all of the tax laws that have been in place for years that take people's money. I'm not for either person, so I'm not some pro Obama guy. I'm an anti "dumbass comments" guy

6. Likes Loudmp5 liked this post
    drockstar is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

You mad? Offended? Why don't you put it in context for us then...

Bought From: itHertz, cdimic25, cwill5 Sold To: BigBen, Bettr n' Revrse, Silver-n-Black, Supra94, ebay rating 100% with 139 feedbacks (dchap123)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marquez7890 View Post
    F-650 Outback Special, zcon 18's, ns1's, 200.4's, neo pro's, selenium supertweets
    Hells yea!

Bought From: itHertz, cdimic25, cwill5 Sold To: BigBen, Bettr n' Revrse, Silver-n-Black, Supra94, ebay rating 100% with 139 feedbacks (dchap123)

Why So Cereal? is offline Invisible Cereal

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by southernboom88 View Post
    2012 Lamborghini Aventador.. 6.5L-liter V12 w/ 700hp would be the only music I would need!
    This

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

President Obama, in Roanoke Virginia - 2012-07-13 - YouTube

There you go. In case it is still over your head what he was trying to say though, is that no business is built by one single person. Say for example I own Sundown Audio. I engineer and build all the equipment myself. The pieces used to put those together though come from somewhere else. Someone else mined the metals I use to build said speakers. Someone else came up with the idea of the mail system for me to receive those pieces. Someone else came up with our road networks for the mail system to use to get those pieces to me. I have to have electricity to run everything that was developed by someone else. In this day and age, it is impossible to build a business entirely on your own. There is an infrastructure in place that has allowed businesses to thrive. That is what he was saying.

But to answer your question; no, your stupidity does not offend me or make me mad.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sourdeez View Post
    i'd pull a louisiana_crx and buy a bunch of cheap cars for a few grand each and then take pictures of them half installed.
    lolololol

Bought From: fasfocus00, ilkman2202, Bad4health, 90accordman
    Sold to: vitveet, sacskings916, binks.333.binks 100% on eBay 140+ ratings

My Ride: 2002 Honda Accord 2.3L
    - Alpine 9887 TruRTA
    - 2x DC XLs 12" on a DC 5K!
    - Hertz 165XL on DC175.4 (Active)
    - 2 Runs of 1/0 Fleks and 1/0 KCA
    - D34 Optima Yellow Top, XS D3100

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SourDeez View Post
    I'd pull a Louisiana_CRX and buy a bunch of cheap cars for a few grand each and then take pictures of them half installed.
    Has he ever finished an entire build? I haven't seen one yet.

Actually, has he ever even started a build? I see build logs with nothing but cd players and pre fab boxes thrown in for test fitting for some out of this world ol' skool stuff. He seems to sell some pretty cool old school stuff from time to time, just haven't ever seen him use it himself

denim is offline SSAudio.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hispls View Post
    Brinks truck, 64 Funky pup 12's in 6th order powered by the small atomic reactor at MIT.

/thread

CarAudio.com mod(original)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tat2bass View Post
    President Obama, in Roanoke Virginia - 2012-07-13 - YouTube

There you go. In case it is still over your head what he was trying to say though, is that no business is built by one single person. Say for example I own Sundown Audio. I engineer and build all the equipment myself. The pieces used to put those together though come from somewhere else. Someone else mined the metals I use to build said speakers. Someone else came up with the idea of the mail system for me to receive those pieces. Someone else came up with our road networks for the mail system to use to get those pieces to me. I have to have electricity to run everything that was developed by someone else. In this day and age, it is impossible to build a business entirely on your own. There is an infrastructure in place that has allowed businesses to thrive. That is what he was saying.

But to answer your question; no, your stupidity does not offend me or make me mad.
    I can see your take on it and I understand the context of what he's saying. The part that I don't agree with is that he said that after our initial motivation, somebody else helps us... I don't agree. I think we have to barter for what we get in life. I work 50 hours a week and go to school full time. In the last 3 years I have been laid off twice. I collected unemployment for 3 months back in 2010 for the first time in a 40 year life. I have a $180k home in Florida that is worth less than $100k. At what point does the "help" inter? Infrastructure and parts are not "help" because help is free. They are products of other people trying to make a living so you must purchase them. We pay for what we need to accomplish our goals. Imagine this, this happened just this week... I do a lot of civil engineering data collection, I was working in a poorer neighborhood sweating my *** off. I come up on 3 people younger than myself all sitting under a shade tree just relaxing and enjoying their time. Meanwhile I'm working to make a living and pay for my schooling. Those people are the ones getting "helped". They are getting "helped" in the form of free welfare and food stamps. They are not the ones making sacrifices to get ahead in life.... I decline that kind of help and if more Americans did as well this country wouldn't be in the shape it's in.

15. Likes Loudmp5 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drockstar View Post
    I can see your take on it and I understand the context of what he's saying. The part that I don't agree with is that he said that after our initial motivation, somebody else helps us... I don't agree. I think we have to barter for what we get in life. I work 50 hours a week and go to school full time. In the last 3 years I have been laid off twice. I collected unemployment for 3 months back in 2010 for the first time in a 40 year life. I have a $180k home in Florida that is worth less than $100k. At what point does the "help" inter? Infrastructure and parts are not "help" because help is free. They are products of other people trying to make a living so you must purchase them. We pay for what we need to accomplish our goals. Imagine this, this happened just this week... I do a lot of civil engineering data collection, I was working in a poorer neighborhood sweating my *** off. I come up on 3 people younger than myself all sitting under a shade tree just relaxing and enjoying their time. Meanwhile I'm working to make a living and pay for my schooling. Those people are the ones getting "helped". They are getting "helped" in the form of free welfare and food stamps. They are not the ones making sacrifices to get ahead in life.... I decline that kind of help and if more Americans did as well this country wouldn't be in the shape it's in.
    That will be our country's downfall. There is a difference between being helped, and being given something. We have allowed people to blur that line and nowadays everyone feels that they are entitled to a good/fair life. Parents are to easy on kids and they grow up and expect to helped or given things just for being American and being alive. I can't remember who said it, but this was a great quote that said something along the lines of the downfall of America will be when half of the nation that works gets tired of supporting the other half that expects to be taken care of by the working half, we will have met our demise. People take advantage of whatever they can and have no idea of the meaning of self sacrifice. Things will only get worse as long as we allow 95% of the nations wealth to reside with the 20% richest people leaving the rest of us to fight for scraps

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

But I respect anyone that would rather give up a few amenities and take pride in earning an honest living than just sit back and receive handouts. We have lost our pride in being Americans and going out and earning what we want.

18. Thanks sleazebagger thanked for this post
    Likes sleazebagger, drockstar liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Exactly

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast