Closed Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Reload Thread: Possibly starting my own line of woofers...

akheathen is offline trianoacitol contraceptiv akheathen is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

Re: Possibly starting my own line of woofers...

always wondered where you find the places to make subs/parts. i would love to start a line. actually building them myself in smaller quantities.

*IF I have forgotten to exchange feedback, please let me know*
    i buy broken amps....
    No, i will not "gift" paypal. please do not even make it awkward by asking. if the fees are an issue, I am usually inclined to add them. unless you have discount elsewhere, shipping is through usps flat rate, through usps parcel post, or through the roof..... i am in alaska. thanks
    -Heath H-

audio_phill is offline Walking TSP Encyclopedia

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    @audio_phill was this what you were trying to do?

Can't really say im happy about my work. Let me try and get it right 1st. Some lines are over emphasized just to pick up on what the scanner could not.

That is def a little cleaner, but get me a Black on white one I can use for shirts etc!

Bought From: Funky Waves, Realbeach, Farmacist Louisiana_CRX, Lingerfelt, ciaonzo, SPY (X2), tristanmay, bigbassjoel, Sound_Around, tristanmay

Sold To: alfabit1, Sound_Around, jonalford2087, woodels420, pangullo, chico305, ciaonzo, darkkon, faessle, UNDERGROUND_BUM, JCJR, adrian1185, fast306stang, tristanmay, biggen_bd, mwerling1212, ntfish, nate56

Traded With: HiloDB1, ciaonzo, tristanmay, Jh8909, fritosaregood, eCrack.net

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by akheathen View Post
    always wondered where you find the places to make subs/parts. i would love to start a line. actually building them myself in smaller quantities.
    Plenty across the waters, I lucked into these people by chance, but DonH and Socalbean know of plenty, hit them up for some more info![COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Another Engrish Email received this am, for some reason their shipping quote has now came back down but is still $170 over the original quote so The best I see me able to do even on preorder is going to be $160 per plus shipping. Let me know how that price sounds.

Bought From: Funky Waves, Realbeach, Farmacist Louisiana_CRX, Lingerfelt, ciaonzo, SPY (X2), tristanmay, bigbassjoel, Sound_Around, tristanmay

Sold To: alfabit1, Sound_Around, jonalford2087, woodels420, pangullo, chico305, ciaonzo, darkkon, faessle, UNDERGROUND_BUM, JCJR, adrian1185, fast306stang, tristanmay, biggen_bd, mwerling1212, ntfish, nate56

pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2522 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by akheathen View Post
    There are several in various areas out of the country and a few with in the country.

Out side of the country is cheaper but it does come at various costs other then the amount you pay. There are maybe two China build houses that are worth working with the others I would stay away from. Getting prototypes from over there **** all around unless you can get someone to let you "piggy bag" a few prototypes on their shipping container that they having coming over already.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    There are several in various areas out of the country and a few with in the country.

Out side of the country is cheaper but it does come at various costs other then the amount you pay. There are maybe two China build houses that are worth working with the others I would stay away from. Getting prototypes from over there **** all around unless you can get someone to let you "piggy bag" a few prototypes on their shipping container that they having coming over already.
    Yep, Shipping costs for single units is alot more than you'd expect and all outta pocket in the end, but As rabbit said, there are a few and if they get it right, you do still save a lil. But using the wrong house will get you subwoofers into port with surrounds not glues to the basket and such as seen not to long ago on here when the first SD stuff came back across.

pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2522 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by audio_phill View Post
    Yep, Shipping costs for single units is alot more than you'd expect and all outta pocket in the end, but As rabbit said, there are a few and if they get it right, you do still save a lil. But using the wrong house will get you subwoofers into port with surrounds not glues to the basket and such as seen not to long ago on here when the first SD stuff came back across.
    lol, who would have thought shipping a giant magnet would be an issue haha.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Pre-orders now open if anyones interested hit me up via pm and we'll get it worked out. Woofers will be shipped out in the order the orders are received. I will be signing the contract for my parts either here shortly or first thing in the am. All orders will be shipped UPS ground unless otherwise requested. I have no fedex within range that allows me to use them. If you would like I am open to receiving shipping labels 15 x 15 x 10 @ 24lbs from 24311. My phone number is 276-685-1367 for text/call etc!

Flex68 is offline dilligaf

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    558 Post(s)

You know I be wanting two o' dem beauties!

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    Romney will [fornicate] me less than Obama already has and WAY less than what Obama has planned.
    Refs: adamtwo4, basscort2009, burzendowski, clanassa, cthedinger, ikoolguy, its_bacon12, Jew_Bagel, jr711, kreapin, kowboy, Rudy, TheRealDefman, Winter_C

HU:Eclipse CD7200 MkII
    Subs: Fack Skar Audio
    Front comps: HAT Clarus C61-2 off Sony ES 7547
    Electrical: C&D batt, Big 3 with 1/0, 4ga to amps, Stinger RCA’s
    Damping: 60mil FG panels over holes, full worx from SDS

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flex68 View Post
    You know I be wanting two o' dem beauties!
    shouldnt be a problem, you know they way!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Just got/signed contract, they are just waiting on my funding now, So Houston we have liftoff!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    558 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by audio_phill View Post
    Just got/signed contract, they are just waiting on my funding now, So Houston we have liftoff!
    Good news, Phil !
    Happy for ya, mayne... and for all of us wanting to run ur subs.

Romney will [fornicate] me less than Obama already has and WAY less than what Obama has planned.
    Refs: adamtwo4, basscort2009, burzendowski, clanassa, cthedinger, ikoolguy, its_bacon12, Jew_Bagel, jr711, kreapin, kowboy, Rudy, TheRealDefman, Winter_C

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Only have stuff for 20 of them, after that they are all gone for this run. Think 4 are gone on caco already

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

gonna take a forum break, at phone if needed

mazdakid is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    923 Post(s)

uh oh someone doesnt like your idea lol
    Car Audio Brand Overkill? - FloridaSPL

traded-pickup1, power-fanatic07, fbi90909
    sold to-superspank, dumple, JoeRa22, sub-FATHER, TrlcKed_OuT, rosrock, dcole18, RaiN, BassAddictJ, tommyk90, MANTI5, Micah_Jones, mrflamboynt, g6ryder, rebelfromva, n8skow

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    558 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mazdakid View Post
    uh oh someone doesnt like your idea lol
    Car Audio Brand Overkill? - FloridaSPL
    FL forum, and two Skar 'huggers attempting to make degrading comments on something that is above their knowledge level.

Skeered does not equal true...

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast