Closed Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Reload Thread: Possibly starting my own line of woofers...

audio_phill is offline Walking TSP Encyclopedia

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Re: Possibly starting my own line of woofers...

Quote Originally Posted by mazdakid View Post
    uh oh someone doesnt like your idea lol
    Car Audio Brand Overkill? - FloridaSPL
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex68 View Post
    FL forum, and two Skar 'huggers attempting to make degrading comments on something that is above their knowledge level.

Skeered does not equal true...
    Nothing unusual about that, even though I gave a good skar review, the chance my 30 woofers a year sale may cost a mass market company a sale can be scary lol. Several of those threads popping up, one on caco that goes as far as saying "Who is the Audio_Phill guy anyway" lol... Weird theres so much hate for such things opposed to being, "Ah cool, a budget friendly sub that fills a void noone else is bothering with" lol...

Bought From: Funky Waves, Realbeach, Farmacist Louisiana_CRX, Lingerfelt, ciaonzo, SPY (X2), tristanmay, bigbassjoel, Sound_Around, tristanmay

Sold To: alfabit1, Sound_Around, jonalford2087, woodels420, pangullo, chico305, ciaonzo, darkkon, faessle, UNDERGROUND_BUM, JCJR, adrian1185, fast306stang, tristanmay, biggen_bd, mwerling1212, ntfish, nate56

Traded With: HiloDB1, ciaonzo, tristanmay, Jh8909, fritosaregood, eCrack.net

2. Likes Jaguar liked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Read through the entire thread over on FLoridaspl, These guys have this woofer confused as sharing something in common with the other subs on the market in the power/price range... Let me say again, other than the cone and spider, this sub is one off, my coil will not fit any other motor currently being used that I am familiar with. Nor can it be re-coned with skar/sundown/obsidian etc parts. Until I have spare parts, any re-cone will require a coil to be made to fit this motor. This motor is not a typical 2.5" generic coil and does not have the same ID/OD as current 2.5" coils.

Bought From: Funky Waves, Realbeach, Farmacist Louisiana_CRX, Lingerfelt, ciaonzo, SPY (X2), tristanmay, bigbassjoel, Sound_Around, tristanmay

Sold To: alfabit1, Sound_Around, jonalford2087, woodels420, pangullo, chico305, ciaonzo, darkkon, faessle, UNDERGROUND_BUM, JCJR, adrian1185, fast306stang, tristanmay, biggen_bd, mwerling1212, ntfish, nate56

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

That should be evident by the BL, all testing was done using Linear X LMS

pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Something you have to understand is the 99% of everyone online has no idea who you are what you may or may not have done(most don't/won't care). Dismissing them though is not a good plan. If you want to be successful then you need to sell YOU since almost everyone has absolutly no idea who you are. For every one person who does know who you are, there are 1000's who don't.

dragnix is offline LXIX

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Great, do this after I just bought 2 12w6v2

Got a pm regarding my sig
    Quote Originally Posted by audioholic
    please change it to something non-******. thankyou.

naughtyca is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    Something you have to understand is the 99% of everyone online has no idea who you are what you may or may not have done(most don't/won't care). Dismissing them though is not a good plan. If you want to be successful then you need to sell YOU since almost everyone has absolutly no idea who you are. For every one person who does know who you are, there are 1000's who don't.
    This is very true and keep in mind people that knows you most likely already have a big sub set up, who you need to go after are the new ones looking for subs. this is where your going to make money.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    Im not targeting the market as a continued builder, Anyone who read through this should have seen this is not a mass production or the start of "Another Speaker company" I was simply entertaining the request of many to build some woofers that I intend to use, and make them some as well. And, theres no way 99% of people on the forums I listed this idea on dont know me or arent familiar with me, reading through the threads alone supply ample rep, and asking around would as well. I'm not looking to be another company, for the most part I can get what I need built for me, but noone is making a hyper transient wide range 12" for a price that I feel is fair or reasonable. I could have easily gotten by with a order of 10, but after the interest I figured 20 was a realistic number to keep folks happy. Its not super important that people who arent familiar with me get that way, but if you're on ca or caco, you should have heard me mentioned by now lol.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dragnix View Post
    Great, do this after I just bought 2 12w6v2
    Ugh... sorry homie,

dragnix is offline LXIX

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by audio_phill View Post
    Ugh... sorry homie,
    I can always sell them back and double my money, but I've always wanted to try them out. But your subs sound like they'll be fun to try too. Oh, what to do

Got a pm regarding my sig
    Quote Originally Posted by audioholic
    please change it to something non-******. thankyou.

naughtyca is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by audio_phill View Post
    Im not targeting the market as a continued builder, Anyone who read through this should have seen this is not a mass production or the start of "Another Speaker company" I was simply entertaining the request of many to build some woofers that I intend to use, and make them some as well. And, theres no way 99% of people on the forums I listed this idea on dont know me or arent familiar with me, reading through the threads alone supply ample rep, and asking around would as well. I'm not looking to be another company, for the most part I can get what I need built for me, but noone is making a hyper transient wide range 12" for a price that I feel is fair or reasonable. I could have easily gotten by with a order of 10, but after the interest I figured 20 was a realistic number to keep folks happy. Its not super important that people who arent familiar with me get that way, but if you're on ca or caco, you should have heard me mentioned by now lol.
    I think this will be bigger than that 20 you ordered lol, specially it looks like a lot of people respect you and value your opinion

Bettr n' Revrse is offline I do what I want

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Looks like a TC7

Western Rep.

99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________
    -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100________________ -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100
    -Sub Stage: Sundown SD-2 8's sealed________ -Sub Stage: Looking
    -Mids/Highs: Deciding_____________________ -Mids/Highs: Scan Speak & Blaupunkt
    -Sub Amp: MMATS Hifi 6 channel____________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)
    -Mid Amp: ^^^ 5/6 bridged at 1 ohm_________ -Mid Amp: ^^^

snoopdan is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bettr n' Revrse View Post
    Looks like a TC7
    lulz I thought the same thing.

And I have no idea whom you are....must not make it out to the car audio events as I fequent them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    lulz I thought the same thing.

And I have no idea whom you are....must not make it out to the car audio events as I fequent them.
    I don't compete as I would have to drive 4 hours one way to just to get to small events...

Western Rep.

99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________
    -Sub Amp: MMATS Hifi 6 channel____________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)

snoopdan is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bettr n' Revrse View Post
    I don't compete as I would have to drive 4 hours one way to just to get to small events...
    I was refering to Phil not you brah.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    I was refering to Phil not you brah.
    Awwww I was going to say I don't know why would know me Im not that good at this hobby just better then anyone around this town lol

Western Rep.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast