0 0%
Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Is the Kenwood Deck Z727 a good deck to get

kenwoodfan86 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon32 Is the Kenwood Deck Z727 a good deck to get

i was just wondering if the Kenwood Z727 deck was any good as i was planning to get it in the next few weeks. I would also like to know a site where i can get it the cheapest. The site right now where i am planning to get it is Crutchfield at $279.95, if anyone finds it cheaper than that please tell me Thanks

badboy is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hey man go with it Z727 is awesome the 3d megamotion display is out of this world and al the features in it u gonna have fun with it, i buy it at crutchfield last year at that time i pay $450 for the unit now is on sale for $299, hard to find it cheaper than that since crutchfield provide you with free harness and dash kit for free, friend of mine took advantage of that offer and hes going craze with his kenwood over crutchfield hey if you are a first time customer at crutchfield i can hook u up with $25 off on that radio.
    email me at [email protected] and i give you my customer number and my name and you just when you call to place the order put me as your friend that i refer you and get your $25off

ok buddy have a good one.

Closed Thread