Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

I need all your knowledge

Hello,

I got a ticket about 3 months ago for sound ordnance and i'm 17 years old so being under 18 I was assigned a lot of busy work.....

I have to write a 3 page paper on my ticket for sound ordnance and I am stuck, I have to write about the law etc.

all help is appreciated
    thanks

TaylorFade is offline I fail.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1189 Post(s)

Re: I need all your knowledge

Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.Bass is awesome. It's against the law. That's lame.

Quote Originally Posted by eCrack View Post
    TaylorFail
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide Bobb View Post
    Taylorfail, v.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Imtjnotu View Post
    tailorFail v.3
    Quote Originally Posted by brodeisel View Post
    TaylorFail v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by tat2bass View Post
    TaylorWin v.1?

3. Likes plantinseeds liked this post
    jokers10 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Write about how one sided it is against stereos, and that the cops don't pay attention to motorbikes, or stupid loud trucks with no exhaust.

Tek18 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

I mean i don't want to diss the law if i don't write a good paper I have to do community service...............

sobe3yourself. is offline lordside gangster

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    167 Post(s)

get off here and go write it

bubbagumper6 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    855 Post(s)

Son if you had all of my knowledge your head would explode

will3 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    80 Post(s)

Wow, they made you write a 3 page paper on sound ordinaces ? I would have took the community service,well if you are black you could write a bunch of BS like how the culture influnced you to play loud music to make you feel better about yourself , your heritage, and it was an expression against white oppression.
    If you are white , you could always blame black people

9. Thanks hispls thanked for this post
    Likes Falcons liked this post
    Tek18 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Hahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahah my " guy " I have to call the 1st of every month at 4:30 to tell him what i'm doing and how i'm doing ( legit they act like I shot up a school or something ) is black.. so..

DB-Audio is offline Syko DJ music producer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

i would just write bass is not a crime old people that ***** and moan is

2001 Honda Civic EX
    power acoustik 8" over sized touch screen
    doors Stock
    1- Atmos Audio 18
    1- Audiopipe 1000d mini @2 ohms
    Electrical stock for now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl_ardHXEkg"]My old System
    http://www.myspace.com/sykodjthereal"]If you Need Beats click this
    http://www.carstereoforum.net"]http://www.carstereoforum.net

husker77 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    267 Post(s)

I would also mention about how the measurement of the offense is arbitrary, based on the officers ear and perception. I would also go into why these laws are written and needed, since people don't seem to have enough common sense or decency to turn it down when it will obviously bother people.

CRSO is offline Jersey Trash Collecktah

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    111 Post(s)

I Hate Cops Worse Than This Guy . Repeat.

Falcons is offline that **** i dont like

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1375 Post(s)

i really would write about all the worse things that get by without tickets. harleys, airplanes are loud as ****, trains. do some research and do an MLA style paper on the average decibel level of these different things that pass by every day. it will be annoying but it is better than writing about you doing something "wrong."

Things to look forward to:
    (2) 10" or 12" imperium audio designs subs
    set of PHD MF 6.5" comps
    Completely seal off and deaden my doors
    aquire a 2k amp
    aquire a 2 channel amp for front stage

Closed Thread