Closed Thread

Reload Thread: How to get in touch with Fi?

Disarmer is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How to get in touch with Fi?

I ordered one of the new SSD's from them 3 months ago. Finally got it last month, and it was defective. Sent it back, they told me it was my fault and I was gonna have to pay to recone it. I denied because it wasn't playing right from the moment I tried to listen to it. They finally said they'd fix it. They've now quit responding to my thread in their forum (although they still answer other threads) and won't email me back. They received my subwoofer over a month ago and I still have no updates on whether or not it is fixed, or when/if I will ever get it back. Been 3 months without bass and I'm about to go insane.

Any help on how to get in touch with them would be great. Thanks.

EDIT: I'm not trying to bash Fi or anything, I just want my subwoofer back so I can finally have bass (or my money back so I can go buy a different subwoofer), and can't get in touch with them.

Bought from UMWDawg92, Dpc69ss.

Bettr n' Revrse is offline I do what I want

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Re: How to get in touch with Fi?

Well thats pretty **** messed up! What was wrong with it?

Western Rep.

99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________
    -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100________________ -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100
    -Sub Stage: Sundown SD-2 8's sealed________ -Sub Stage: Looking
    -Mids/Highs: Deciding_____________________ -Mids/Highs: Scan Speak & Blaupunkt
    -Sub Amp: MMATS Hifi 6 channel____________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)
    -Mid Amp: ^^^ 5/6 bridged at 1 ohm_________ -Mid Amp: ^^^

mylows10 is offline Dc,tantric,singer,phd rep mylows10 is a Supporting Member of the forum!

mylows10 is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    493 Post(s)

call them

pioneer avhx 5500 dvd, gzpa 1.4000 x 2
    ab vfl 350.4 ,7 pc 2150 and a 150 ah power ware agm ,275 amp singer alt , 2nd one coming soon
    cdt 6.5 es 6 im mids,cdt es 010 tweets,es 02 mids ,mx1000 3 way x overs , sky high and stinger hpm o gauge wires ,also 2 tantric hdd 15's in a 9.5. ^3 ported no wall box 11.5 octo port.
    NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE
    http://www.dcsoundlab.com

4. Thanks Falcons thanked for this post
    Disarmer is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wasn't sure (I don't know a lot about subwoofer internals), so I sent it in. Nick told me that the spider was popped on the very last roll. He said they can't even manage to do that kind of damage with their huge crown amps in free air. Not sure why they thought I would be able to do it with an AP15001D and a sealed box, but that's beside the point.
    They rarely answer their phones as well (Only ever gotten them once).

EDIT: They also have no phone number listed on their website (I only called a number that Nick originally called me on), so maybe they're not using their phones anymore?

Bought from UMWDawg92, Dpc69ss.

Closed Thread