Closed Thread

Reload Thread: What HU to get

KayGee is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What HU to get

I was wondering what kind deck I should get to build my system. I want a lot of power and as much bass as I can get for around $150 maybe a little but more. I was thinking about either a Sony Xplod or a Aiwa because some of there modes have bass adjustment, like D-bass and H-bass. I'm getting JBL 6x9's in the back, and 4x6's in the front, so I have pretty good speakers. I was also wandering if those are good speakers , they are the GTO sereies, 6x9's 300 watts peak, 4x6's 100 watts peak. I'm going to be adding acouple 12'' subs and some amps also. But again I want a powerful deck, with loud booming bass. thanks

Daniel is offline Caraudio.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    again, go to best buy and check out thier open pacage deals. they sell good decks for cheap. go check em out, u might see some pioneer decks you really like for under 150.

2010 Nissan Frontier
    working on it...

budgetSQ is offline Basshead

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i'm selling a Kenwood KDC-516s (last year's model) for $150
    3 yr warranty from tweeter, in excellent condition. 2 pre-outs, and bass adjustment

-(1) Clarion 725
    -(2) Diamond M371i
    -(1) Diamond MacDaddy 12" UNIQUE (long throw) in a ported box
    -(1) 400w 4ch Crunch Drive Bridged
    -(1) 600w 2ch Crunch Drive Bridged

KayGee is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got a really nice new panasonic 501u that I like, thanks though

psychofactor is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Head Unit Will not make the bass. For Bass you need a AMP & SUBS!! As far as interior speakers go stick with round speakers. 5 1/2 or bigger! Oval shaped Speakers don't give that good of Sound reproduction.

The only difference you will see from deck to deck is overall Sound Quality from the Hi end Co. Sony, Pioneer, Kenwood, Panasonic, JVC, Awia, etc. all sound the same. Take any of those and SWAOP it with a Clarion , Alpine, or Eclipse and I bet you anything that you will here a dramatic sound quality improvement!!!!

Those Bass enhancers are only adjustments to change for different kinds of music and to help customize your system. They are not going to make or Break you! If you want Bass there is no way around the AMP&SUB!!

95' Cavalier. Clarion 7575, Clarion 560 EQ, RF 800.2, RF400.2, Aura 6 1/2 Comp, Aura 6 1/2 Coaxials, 2 12" Kicker SoloBarics

Closed Thread