I have asked perviously where to find DEALS on 0 gauge wire.
For the most part $2.50 to $3.00 per foot seems to be the consensus.
I have found however CHEAPER 0 GAUGE wire in spools of 25 and 50 feet.
I would like to know If anyone has had first hand experience with these brands, AND if they are ACTUALLY 0 gauge as they claim to be. AGAIN i know that these will NOT be the MOST excellent wires on EARTH, but for the price are they acceptable? FURTHER for the price I CAN RUN 2!
1) BULLZ is a name brand I am not familiar with BUT I can get an entire spool of 50 Feet of 0 gauge for $45 including shipping. IS THIS DECENT WIRE, how are the striations, how is the width?
BULLZ AUDIO BPP0.50BL 1/0 Gauge 50FT Power Ground Cable | eBay
2) IMC is another brand with which I am unfamiliar, 50 foot spool which it claims almost 3200 striations, and appears to be fully copper. Further it claims the strands are .12mm. It is selling for $53.50 including shipping. THIS STUFF ANY GOOD?
0 GAUGE BLACK POWER WIRE CABLE ROLL 50 FT PC0-50BLk | eBay
3) Install Bay, again no experience with this brand, BUT it claims to be CCA whatever that means and it says that it is also .12 mm striated. 50 foot spool, shipped for $56.00. This one clims 15mm diameter, but that could be the jacket, What are your thoughts?
Install bay 0/1 Gauge 50' wire, Ground cable Black | eBay
4) Raptor, 25 feet shipped for $48.50.
Brand New Raptor 1/0 Gauge 25 Ft wire power Cable Red | eBay
5) Q power, 25 feet shipped for $50.00.
NEW Q POWER CABLE 25 FEET 1/0 GAUGE CAR AMP POWER WIRE | eBay
6) AUDIOPIPE, 25 feet shipped $52.00.
0 Gauge 25 FT Black Premium Car Power Wire Cable Roll | eBay
7) BULLZ, again but this time 25 feet shipped for $37.50.
BULLZ AUDIO 1/0 GAUGE 25' FT POWER WIRE CABLE RD | eBay