Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Reload Thread: What logo's do you have on your vehicle?

ss3079 is offline Eh Dere Hi Dere Ho-ser

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What logo's do you have on your vehicle?

Hey guys, Do you have any logo's on your vehicle? If so, what brand is it, what on your vehicle do you have from that brand, and where is it??

2007 Chrysler 300C

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab
    Optima, Volant, Bully Dog, Corsa, Gibson, Powermaster, California Super Trucks, Fox Racing, Airaid
    Alpine 7998, Alpine HDA-5460, Arc Audio MEQ-30, (2) Adire Audio Shiva, Image Dynamics CD-2COMP, Image Dynamics CX64, (2) Image Dynamics ID8V.2, Arc Audio 2100CXL, Arc Audio 4150CXL, Arc Audio 1500D-R

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGTSR
    I dont mean to be rude, but what is the highest level of education that you finished?

Corsica is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Steve I hate decals!! First off itsshowing off more than necessary. Secondly it makes ur car more looked @ to have ur stsyem jacked. Think about it would u take a stereo from a guy who had some bass and JL audio and sony stickers or some dude who had his maked and some bass and alil bass?

J

"A man doesnt win a war by dying for his country. He does it by making the other poor dumb son of a beyotch die for his." Patton

No system installed, but getting all the parts together.

J

ss3079 is offline Eh Dere Hi Dere Ho-ser

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, I'm not exactly a huge fan of decals either J. To answer your question(and I'm sure it goes for all of us), I would definetly look at someones vehicle if they had boomin' bass or a nice and clean install over a window plastered with decals....

2007 Chrysler 300C

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab
    Optima, Volant, Bully Dog, Corsa, Gibson, Powermaster, California Super Trucks, Fox Racing, Airaid
    Alpine 7998, Alpine HDA-5460, Arc Audio MEQ-30, (2) Adire Audio Shiva, Image Dynamics CD-2COMP, Image Dynamics CX64, (2) Image Dynamics ID8V.2, Arc Audio 2100CXL, Arc Audio 4150CXL, Arc Audio 1500D-R

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGTSR
    I dont mean to be rude, but what is the highest level of education that you finished?

zane is offline Bored.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmmm, I have a Ford Logo on mine- does that count?

Also have a script letter decal for my website across my windshield.

Thats pretty much it here. On the inside of the car and under the hood, there is a little more "manufacturer recognition" however.

take it easy,

-zane

Webslave - www.SoundwavesCS.net

"The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready."

- Henry David Thoreau

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    On the inside of the car and under the hood, there is a little more "manufacturer recognition" however.
    I agree on that, nothing better than displaying your stickers in the actual "show area". Anybody can slap a sticker on their car, but when you pop the hood or trunk, and show your stickers nicely placed within your setup, that speaks for itself, and the only time they are seen is when you are showing your work of art off, to people you hopefully trust.

RangerMan is offline Premium Member RangerMan is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have NO decals...not trying to get my stuff stolen...I even have my windows tinted for the sole purpose to black out people trying to look in my truck.

Semi Retired SPL Master
    Review Commitee Organizer
    Team CarAudio.com Captain

147.3 Termlab

Stereo Integrity/Memphis/Pioneer/Optima/JL

2003 NSPL Regular Cab Record Holder

Big Thanks to Loyd Lowry and Nick Lemons from Stereo Integrity

maylar is offline Electrical Weenie

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Oldsmobile Rockets!. Lots of red and silver Rockets! On the wheels, on the grille, on the steering wheel. Love those Rockets!

hehe

I think stickers say "Good Stuff Inside - Steal Me". It's bad enough that most jacking is done by neighbors and acquaintances, advertising your proud posessions kinda makes you a target in parking lots and such. Sad but true.

dave
    ----------
    1999 Buick Park Ave Ultra
    Head Unit: JVC KWHDR720
    EQ: Audiocontrol EQL
    Front Stage: Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine 5.25 mids, Morel Maximo tweets
    Sub Stage: Boston G3 10", 0.5 cu ft sealed
    Amp: PPI Phantom 900.4
    Rear Fill: Boston SE953 6X9's

gator4thehaters is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Be smarter than the thieves and don't put "steal me" stickers all over your windows. Back in the day when i used to do the dirty deed of stealing audio equipment, 95% of the time people who took the time out to advertise what they had received an unwelcome invite from some body like me(not anymore!) My advice to all that read this thread would be to NOT use those stickers except for maybe a car show.

Live life 2 the full cuz u only live once!

RangerMan is offline Premium Member RangerMan is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You loser...why whould you steal stuff from people who worked to get there system. I dislike dishonest people. If you want a system, why don't you do what most people do and WORK for it. That is almost half the fun. It's because of people like you that I, along with MANY other car audio enthusiasts, have to pay an extra $500 out of my pocket to protect my truck and system.

Semi Retired SPL Master

147.3 Termlab

zane is offline Bored.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by RangerMan
    You loser...why whould you steal stuff from people who worked to get there system. I dislike dishonest people. If you want a system, why don't you do what most people do and WORK for it. That is almost half the fun. It's because of people like you that I, along with MANY other car audio enthusiasts, have to pay an extra $500 out of my pocket to protect my truck and system.
    Care to read gator4thehaters post again?

At least the main points:

Originally posted by gator4thehaters

Back in the day when i used to do the dirty deed of stealing audio equipment, 95% of the time people who took the time out to advertise what they had received an unwelcome invite from some body like me (not anymore!)

Appears to me that these words are being spoken by someone who was once a thief, but has cleaned up. No need to criticize someone for changing thier life for the better.

take it easy,

-zane

Webslave - www.SoundwavesCS.net

"The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready."

- Henry David Thoreau

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I fully understand how u feel rangerman. I used to get ripped off every other week when i was a teenager, in high school, working 2 jobs to support my car enthusiast habit. I finally got fed up trying to replace everything that was stolen and costing me a whole paycheck at a time and begin to do what they did to me. I was never caught in almost 5yr of doing this, but i knew how i must have been making other people feel so i quit. I AM being honest, by the way. I didn't HAVE to reveal my past to a bunch of folks i don' t know but i thought i was just doing my part to help the next man avoid what i USED to do back in the day(1988-to about 1993) . I'm not too much of a loser either. You drive a Ranger and I drive a Navigator!
    Ps You spelled 'inconsequential' wrong in your profile!
    Last edited by gator4thehaters; 04-20-2002 at 06:16 PM.

mykeys is offline URABUS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Goodonya for the lifestyle change Gator... No stickers 4 me for the above reasons.

Mike

Your friendly neighborhood subaru freak!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by gator4thehaters
    I fully understand how u feel rangerman. I used to get ripped off every other week when i was a teenager, in high school, working 2 jobs to support my car enthusiast habit. I finally got fed up trying to replace everything that was stolen and costing me a whole paycheck at a time and begin to do what they did to me. I was never caught in almost 5yr of doing this, but i knew how i must have been making other people feel so i quit. I AM being honest, by the way. I didn't HAVE to reveal my past to a bunch of folks i don' t know but i thought i was just doing my part to help the next man avoid what i USED to do back in the day(1988-to about 1993) . I'm not too much of a loser either. You drive a Ranger and I drive a Navigator!
    Ps You spelled 'inconsequential' wrong in your profile!
    Okay, your Navigator probably cost around $30,000. Lets do the math...I bought my Ranger new for $15,000. I have over $5,500 into my frame and suspention alone(fast-bag system). I am tucking 18 inch KMC Stealths. New with tires...$3,000. Shaved everything except for gas door...$3,500. Car audio...$2,000 and counting...House of Color Blue paint with metal flake...$4,000...Exhaust system w/ headers...$1,000...smooth tail gate w/ Caddy buckets...$600...Engine painted, chromed and shined...$4,000...TV in passenger side airbag w/ DVD player...$2,500. Plus other stuff that I am for getting!!! As you can see, I have WELL over 30,000 in my truck even though it is a Ranger. I can guarantee that my Ranger has turned more heads than about any Navigator. Soccer moms drive Navigators so they don't really impress me. If you are going to impress me with a SUV, get an Escalade. As for zane's post I DID read it, and I don't care when or where he stole equipment...the point is that he DID and I have had too much of my stuff stolen to let someone come on here and say they stole stuff. I take it kind of personal. Gator i'm glad you have changed you ways, but be sure not to go back to them. I know what it is like to get stuff stolen, and so do you. No hard feelings intended, but like I said, I take that kind of stuff personal.

Semi Retired SPL Master

147.3 Termlab

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thats all good rangerman, everyone has there own opinion. All the stuff you have in your ranger; been there and done that with my 92 Chevy Silverado extended cab(20 inch all gold Daytons[not Players], 3 tvs, playstation, Gucci fabric on the floor mats, shaved tailgate, lowered 4/6, Candy red PPG paint, 15" rockfords, 6x9s, Rockford mids and highs, Rockford amps, etc. I still own that vehicle also, I just feel like its time for a new project. Pickups don't impress ME anymore, they are for kids and farmers. But like i said everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Now I see you said u take it personal, but let it happen to you over and over and over and over...... your thoughts will change, i guarantee it. Whether u want to or not, it will enter your mind to do the same thing since it seems like you're dishing hard earned money into someone elses ride. I don't take your comments personal 'cuz you haven't walked in my shoes and don't know anything about me besides what i decide to tell you. I'm sure you have skeletons in your closet as well, or are you a perfect little angel that inherited his ranger from mom and dad!
    I wasn't coming on here to BRAG about stealing. I was offering advice on how NOT to get your stuff stolen as easily.You'd be surprised how many people on here have done something in the past when they were younger, that they regret. I just put mine out in the open. I don't condone stealing, nor do I do it but enough on this topic I don't have to keep defending my immature years to you. You are perfect so you wouldn't understand.

P. S If I was to put all the stuff you have in your Ranger onto my Navigator, whose vehicle would turn more heads? My navigator has 4 tvs, 4 12" rockfords, 22 inch Giovanna Attacks, lowered, and I still don't have any problem getting attention.
    Last edited by gator4thehaters; 04-21-2002 at 03:35 PM.

MikeofTulsa is offline The one and Only!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast