Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Suggest places to find good deals on equipment for a newbie. PLEASE HELP =)

bumpyphish is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Suggest places to find good deals on equipment for a newbie. PLEASE HELP =)

Hi guys. I'm totally new to the whole car audio equipment world and am trying to do some due diligence before souping up my system. I'm on a budget of about $800 and want to get the most bang for my buck I possibly can and can use all the help I can get. I'm currently looking for some places to explore to search for deals on reliable equipment for discount prices. I'm still undecided about exactly what I'm getting and if I'm willing to chance purchasing second-hand stuff (I'm inclined to consider it though). So, any sites or avenues you veterans could suggest would be much appreciated. I'm thinking of looking on places like eBay, Craig's list, flea markets, pawn shops. Are there there any sites where people buy/sell car audio stuff exclusively? I've yet to explore this site beyond just the general discussion so there might be a forum for that here too I donno. Any other suggestions you guys could throw my way would be much appreciated.

Fwiw, I drive a 2001 Chevy Tahoe and here's a link to an earlier thread I made:

Please help a newbie w/ what car audio equipment to install.

Thanks a lot in advance to anyone willing to share their insights.

Cheers,

Alex

Xanthous is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Suggest places to find good deals on equipment for a newbie. PLEASE HELP =)

there is a classifieds section on this site? otherwise, caraudioclassifieds.org is very good.

posted this on your other thread as well.

Closed Thread