Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Im down to three models of head units i am thiniking about getting

tommybad is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Im down to three models of head units i am thiniking about getting

the first is the ALBINE cda-7892 The CDA-7892 includes the Bass Engine plus set of features - including Digital Time Correction and Media Xpander. It has 3 pairs of RCA outputs for complete system expansion. The 4V subwoofer preout is a perfect match for the new V12 AccuClass-D mono amplifers. The CDA-7892 is even compatible with XM Satellite Radio- simply add the optional receiver module and you will be enjoying coast-to-coast digital quality radio(subscription fee required). this model is 229.00 unless you know somewhere cheaper .

the next model is the pioneer deh-740mp it cost around 259.00 most people know its specifications Selectable Fader Control
    Hi-volt RCA Preouts (x 3 pair, Front, Rear & Sub) (4V)
    Organic EL Display (128 x 33 pixel)
    Full-motion 3D graphic animations

and the last model if they ever get it in stock is the panasonic cdf 602u 4-channel high-power amp(50wx4max)
    MOS-FET output stage
    S-hdb(Super High Definition Bass)
    2.5V high voltage front/rear dual preamp-outs(low impedance 200 ohms, gold-plated)
    Non-fading 2.5V high voltage subwoofer-out(low impedance 200 ohms, gold-plated)
    Muting/attenuator

tommybad is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    which out the three is a good head thanks for any help, lol this head thing got to go ok reciever

Wonderbread is offline Against Avatar Theft

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    havent ahd much experience with any of those decks, but i love the slpine line, pioneers HU's are awesme! and panasonic makes some decent ones too.
    I can help you narrow it downa little....
    drop taht panasonic, the preouts are of a much lower voltage and wont give your seperates nearly as clean of a sound as the pioneer would, dont know hte voltage on the alpine, sorry, hoe i could help a little...

MSN - [email protected]
    Add me if you have any questions!
    Quote Originally Posted by PT Teal
    I woke up one morning and found a cop at my door telling me he found my car on fire in the middle of the desert.
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanerupper View Post
    Some people have told me that the chrome reflects sunlight, therefore the amp doesn't get as hot as others. Is this true?

Closed Thread