Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Im down to three models of head units i am thiniking about getting

tommybad is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Im down to three models of head units i am thiniking about getting

the first is the ALBINE cda-7892 The CDA-7892 includes the Bass Engine plus set of features - including Digital Time Correction and Media Xpander. It has 3 pairs of RCA outputs for complete system expansion. The 4V subwoofer preout is a perfect match for the new V12 AccuClass-D mono amplifers. The CDA-7892 is even compatible with XM Satellite Radio- simply add the optional receiver module and you will be enjoying coast-to-coast digital quality radio(subscription fee required). this model is 229.00 unless you know somewhere cheaper .

the next model is the pioneer deh-740mp it cost around 259.00 most people know its specifications Selectable Fader Control
    Hi-volt RCA Preouts (x 3 pair, Front, Rear & Sub) (4V)
    Organic EL Display (128 x 33 pixel)
    Full-motion 3D graphic animations

and the last model if they ever get it in stock is the panasonic cdf 602u 4-channel high-power amp(50wx4max)
    MOS-FET output stage
    S-hdb(Super High Definition Bass)
    2.5V high voltage front/rear dual preamp-outs(low impedance 200 ohms, gold-plated)
    Non-fading 2.5V high voltage subwoofer-out(low impedance 200 ohms, gold-plated)
    Muting/attenuator

tommybad is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    which out the three is a good head thanks for any help, lol this head thing got to go ok reciever

Wonderbread is offline Against Avatar Theft

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    havent ahd much experience with any of those decks, but i love the slpine line, pioneers HU's are awesme! and panasonic makes some decent ones too.
    I can help you narrow it downa little....
    drop taht panasonic, the preouts are of a much lower voltage and wont give your seperates nearly as clean of a sound as the pioneer would, dont know hte voltage on the alpine, sorry, hoe i could help a little...

Closed Thread

User Tag List