Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Anyone Ever dealt with Diamond Audio or Arc Audio

graydodge14 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anyone Ever dealt with Diamond Audio or Arc Audio

Hey guys just wanted to know if any of yall have experience with these brands? Have never used them but have came across a place that sells it at reasonable prices and was interested in possibly running some in my new setup?

If you have what lines of the products are the best? (ex. what line of amps, subs, components, etc.)

Diamond looked to have some really nice components but im not sure how they compare to my HAT imagines as ive never heard them. Arc seems to be a pretty good company for amps correct? How are there subs and speakers also?

Thanks for the help guys i just really need any info about these brands i can get as i couldnt find much using the search and google.

kr15 is offline Polluting Residentials

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: Anyone Ever dealt with Diamond Audio or Arc Audio

Diamond Hex Pro comps are bad ***, their d9 line of subs is pretty good as well

Team Flex Issues
    45s out the trunk..lowww

REFS- Supergumby5000, Lastcall, 919motoring, hippishake, daboyfromdabx (great seller), beach22

graydodge14 is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Anyone Ever dealt with Diamond Audio or Arc Audio

Yeah i was looking at the diamond H600's with the silk tweeter. Im sure there a little better then my HAT Imagines, possibly thinking of running these instead. I searched and searched and searched and couldnt really find any info about these 2 companies or people that were using their equipment.

Closed Thread