Closed Thread

Reload Thread: I need help wiring my car. haha...

Dirtrider4eva is offline √\_The CaUsE__

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

I need help wiring my car. haha...

So, heres my problem
    I have knu 0 gauge running from my battery to cargo, and i have a distribution block, dividing my
    4 gauge, and 8 gauge wire. i have a 4 gauge to my sub amplifier, and im going to run the 8 gauge to my Alpine F300.4 amp. This amp is going to be run to my SPR 6.5 alpine type rs all the way around. 4 speakers, 4 channels, so would i run them each speaker + - to each + - terminal? I have pioneer MVH p8200 headunit, and he said to wire the speakers to both the alpine amp and headunit built in amp. Why? is that possible?
    how should i wire it?

daboyfrumdabx is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: I need help wiring my car. haha...

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtrider4eva View Post
    So, heres my problem
    I have knu 0 gauge running from my battery to cargo, and i have a distribution block, dividing my
    4 gauge, and 8 gauge wire. i have a 4 gauge to my sub amplifier, and im going to run the 8 gauge to my Alpine F300.4 amp. This amp is going to be run to my SPR 6.5 alpine type rs all the way around. 4 speakers, 4 channels, so would i run them each speaker + - to each + - terminal? I have pioneer MVH p8200 headunit, and he said to wire the speakers to both the alpine amp and headunit built in amp. Why? is that possible?
    how should i wire it?
    No. You don't do that. Otherwise, the rest of what you said sounds fine. You should be good to go.

*Sundown Z15 *SAX-1200D *CDT HD-61A *SAX-100.4 *Pioneer DEH-80PRS *KnuKonceptz *XS Power D3400 *270A Mechman

Sold to: blackbonnie, TheOneJordan, resko1, kr15, Zichardruniga, IBmikexxx, plugitin
    Bought from: Gruszka530, theMessenjah44, ltr450racer690, Dpc69ss, 97maxima(Here and ROE), Pillow(CACO), pro-rabbit, woofercooker, Twisted_0912

Kangaroux is offline I put on

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)

Re: I need help wiring my car. haha...

you either wire it to the headunit or to the amp, not both. idk why he said that that's just dumb lol.

Closed Thread