Closed Thread

Reload Thread: A demo of my last setup. Decent flexing. New build soon to come..

Team TH (Donny) is offline Team Truth Hertz

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Icon14 A demo of my last setup. Decent flexing. New build soon to come..

This setup consisted of my truck, a 1993 Mazda B2600i, which had a DB Drive PT2000.1D amplifier, a single 15" DB Drive PLT15WD, and box was 4 cu ft at 39.5 Hz. As far as electrical the alternator was stock, a single red top battery, and 0 gauge wiring. Amp wire at a 1 ohm load. Song played for this quick demo was Hypnotize by Young Jeezy. New build is done but will be a bit before I demo it...

2003 Focus SVT
    • Substage: American Bass XFL 15" & Audiopipe 1500 mini
    REFs
    Sold To: vitveet, jager, traks, 1ndatrunk, Nut Hair Trick, Crapalier, Jakerrr, pjc, audiobaun Bought From: traks, xmakeafistx, Dman3047 Traded With: Nut Hair Trick, Wingsfreak9, theslamologist

Cruzer is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: A demo of my last setup. Decent flexing. New build soon to come..

and u needed it louder?

Head Unit: Pioneer 800PRS | Tweets: Vifa BC25SC06-04 1" Textile Dome | Mids: Dayton RS180 | Speaker Amp: Infinity Kappa Four | Sub: Dayton HO 15" | Sub Amp: AQ1200D
    refs:http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/485413-cruzer-feedback.html
    Legal disclaimer... this is my own personal opinion that I have made from my own personal experience and based on my own personal tastes. At no time have I implied that anyone is wrong in their own opinions and you need to make a decision based on your own opinions.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yeah.. I have a craving to be louder and louder. I will post pics and videos of the next one too..

2003 Focus SVT
    REFs
    Sold To: vitveet, jager, traks, 1ndatrunk, Nut Hair Trick, Crapalier, Jakerrr, pjc, audiobaun Bought From: traks, xmakeafistx, Dman3047 Traded With: Nut Hair Trick, Wingsfreak9, theslamologist

audioholic is offline Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

What are the two little red wires coming out from behind the amp and appear to be grounding to a trim panel screw?

No speaker, in the history of speakers, has ever been blown by too little power. Ever. I don't care what your friend told you, he's a dirty liar.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lol, I have got asked that a lot.. There was a gap between box and back wall of truck so i threw in two red LED strips which looked pretty cool at night but i took em off. Not typically into a lot of lighting in a vehicle myself...

2003 Focus SVT
    REFs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Team TH (Donny) View Post
    Lol, I have got asked that a lot.. There was a gap between box and back wall of truck so i threw in two red LED strips which looked pretty cool at night but i took em off. Not typically into a lot of lighting in a vehicle myself...
    Okay. I was just going to suggest finding a better and less visible spot to ground to.

No speaker, in the history of speakers, has ever been blown by too little power. Ever. I don't care what your friend told you, he's a dirty liar.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Okay. I was just going to suggest finding a better and less visible spot to ground to.
    Thanks, I appreciate that but yeah their out now along with rest of that setup. A lot of times after I just buy a vehicle I get really anxious to put something together and sloppiness can come from this rather easily. Well you have seen the older setup, so by tonight I should have pictures and videos posted of the new setup. Thanks for watching this video and if you get a chance check out the soon to come ones and let me know what you think!

2003 Focus SVT
    REFs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Thanks for posting your pics/vids.

Closed Thread