Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello all...

After being linked to posts on this site few times in the past few days, I thought it looked pretty good and decided to register. I go to put in my usual username on the registration and someone already has it so I think, what gives? So just for kicks I try to login with this name and sure enough, I had registered for this site long ago, posted a few times, and forgot about it. Well anyways, I'm back, or maybe here for the first time. Not sure which. I usually get on the net every day or two and the only regular car audio forum I go to nowadays is SoundIllusions. Started out on SoundDomain years ago as either InfinityGuru or Osiris 2001 or something like that, then headed over to TermPro, then to SoundIllusions, and have been there ever since. Some of you guys already know me, for those that dont, check the signature for a link to my webpage as well as my credentials I guess you'd say. I dont have my audio equipment listed on my site because of my theft paranoia, but I'll throw the list up here for my intro post. Anyways, I'll be around trying to help when I can an asking questions from time to time. Later.

95 Dodge Neon Sport:
    Pioneer 3500 (soon to be Clarion 835MP), Kicker ZX460, Adire Audio Koda 6.1 components, Adire Audio Shiva ported in 2.0 cubes tuned to 28 Hz (getting a SI Magnum D2 later in the year after I pay my credit cards off)

NOTE: All yet to be installed, still have to get deadening and wiring, thats the only pieces left.

99 Pontiac Trans Am:
    Clarion 835MP, AudioControl EQX, Phoenix Gold Tantrum 500.2 on JL Audio XR 653CS three way components (midbass in door, midrange in kickpanels, tweeters in a-pillars), Phoenix Gold Tantrum 300.2 on JL Audio 10W6 (just sold 10W6, going to get 10W6v2)

NOTE: Just got the Neon, the Trans Am has been my main ride for a while. Did all my comps in it. Have had all types of stuff in there, Sony C90/210EQ, Kenwood X915, Kenwood amps, Avionixx amps, Directed amps, now Phoenix Gold, Rainbow Pro components, Adire Koda components, now JLs, Adire Brahma 12, Elemental E12A, Stereo Integrity Magnum D2, JL 10W6, and soon a 10W6v2. Thats just in the TA in a few years time. Also heard countless other installs and tons of quality equipment in other installs in both sound quality and SPL from MECA and dB Drag vehicles so my experience with equipment is pretty good I'd say. I feel pretty lucky to have heard all that I've gotten to hear in my years in this hobby.

Anyways, enough babbling I suppose. I'll try to keep my other posts less long-winded than this one turned out to be. Later guys.

http://hometown.aol.com/sqtransam
    ninety-five neon :: clarion :: kicker :: adire audio
    ninety-nine trans am :: the stereo is the only thing stock

BDIDDY is offline Sittin' Slick

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Hello all...

Hmm....

SQ? You'll probably come in handy once I get the SPL portion out of the way.

But welcome to the forum.

Take it easy....

"Just have to remember to take everything in stride, and don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today because there might not be a tomorrow. " <---- RAMOS

Profliepower is the funniest guy ever...

ss3079 is offline Eh Dere Hi Dere Ho-ser

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome Josh.

Glad you like it here so far and hope you continue to do so --- definetely a positve gain for this forum.

- Steve

2007 Chrysler 300C

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab
    Optima, Volant, Bully Dog, Corsa, Gibson, Powermaster, California Super Trucks, Fox Racing, Airaid
    Alpine 7998, Alpine HDA-5460, Arc Audio MEQ-30, (2) Adire Audio Shiva, Image Dynamics CD-2COMP, Image Dynamics CX64, (2) Image Dynamics ID8V.2, Arc Audio 2100CXL, Arc Audio 4150CXL, Arc Audio 1500D-R

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGTSR
    I dont mean to be rude, but what is the highest level of education that you finished?

Trixter is offline Keepin it Simple

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, either welcome or hello again. lol

It's good to see someone come to this forum that seems to have their head on straight...they're hard to find.

2006 Jeep Liberty
    Adire Audio, Cadence, Clarion, MB Quart

Lv = [(14630000 x R^2) / (Fb^2 x Vb)] - 1.463R
    *Vb = vol. in cu"
    **R = sq.rt. A / Pi (for square/slot port)

josh99ta is offline Not Quite a Noob

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So far I love the avatars on this forum, yours and the one thats "addicted to crack" are both very nice

Randy Savage is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Run away, while you still have a chance.

Steve likes it when you call him big poppa. Throw your hands in the air if you are a true player.

mattj is offline Resonant Engineering

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ya, on the outside the forum seems to be nice and everything, but on the inside it contains deep dark secrets about snova, wonderbread, ss3079, rangerman, and loyd. I dare not mention anything...

(SUMMER)
    2001 Ford Mustang GT Premium
    Mach460
    Alpine CDA-9835
    KnuKonceptz Wiring

ss3079 is offline Eh Dere Hi Dere Ho-ser

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snova031

Steve likes it when you call him big poppa. Throw your hands in the air if you are a true player.
    You always seem to come around at the right moment just to throw some sort of comment in

Quote Originally Posted by Mattj
    Ya, on the outside the forum seems to be nice and everything, but on the inside it contains deep dark secrets about snova, wonderbread, ss3079, rangerman, and loyd. I dare not mention anything...
    But ... weren't you the one involved with John's peter pan theme room ? Or was that someone else ...

I'm sure Josh is used to Derek from SIN ...

- Steve

2007 Chrysler 300C

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab
    Optima, Volant, Bully Dog, Corsa, Gibson, Powermaster, California Super Trucks, Fox Racing, Airaid
    Alpine 7998, Alpine HDA-5460, Arc Audio MEQ-30, (2) Adire Audio Shiva, Image Dynamics CD-2COMP, Image Dynamics CX64, (2) Image Dynamics ID8V.2, Arc Audio 2100CXL, Arc Audio 4150CXL, Arc Audio 1500D-R

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGTSR
    I dont mean to be rude, but what is the highest level of education that you finished?

josh99ta is offline Not Quite a Noob

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snova031

***hands are in the air***

<~~ tru playa

:p

LoL, and oh yes, very used to Derek, used to stay in close touch with him but after I moved I just haven't had much time to chat with my people.

Closed Thread

User Tag List