Re: Need help choosing speaker wire, amp kit, rca.
I used to like the Karma SS Speaker wire but it is so hard to strip and fit in tight places lol. I use the Klear Speaker Kable and I love it so much more. Just a preference and it's cheaper too. Have been using since with no problems so far.
Originally Posted by disturbed471985
Bought From: fasfocus00, ilkman2202, Bad4health, 90accordman
Sold to: vitveet, sacskings916, binks.333.binks 100% on eBay 140+ ratings
My Ride: 2002 Honda Accord 2.3L
- Alpine 9887 TruRTA
- 2x DC XLs 12" on a DC 5K!
- Hertz 165XL on DC175.4 (Active)
- 2 Runs of 1/0 Fleks and 1/0 KCA
- Will not support my alternator company. Ask why.
- D34 Optima Yellow Top, XS D3100