Closed Thread

Reload Thread: People who ordered the HC's on sale

TheVanMan is offline Why you looking here?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

People who ordered the HC's on sale

I am just curious about the people who ordered the HC's on sale and how long it took until you got them. So Post when you ordered them and when you got them. The reason I am asking this is that I ordered 2 15HC's on january 25 and they haven't even been shipped out yet. I am not familar with RE's shipping process and am wondering from people's experience.

I called RE and they said that they had to build them but I though they are already made since they are being discontinued. I am not bashing anybody so don't think that. They are great people and nice to talk to. I just want to know how long RE takes to ship them out.

AOL s/n: Bramab
    Current Car: 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Current system (Always under construction):
    Head unit: Kenwood DNX5120
    Front Dash speakers: 3.5 midrange with DRT-25 Tweets
    Front Door speakers: (2) Dayton Reference RS225 8" woofers
    Rear Door speakers: Stock Boston Acoustic speakers (mostly faded out for slight rearfill)
    Sub amp: JL 1000/1
    Speaker amp: Eclipse EA4000
    Subwoofer: JL Audio 13W7
    Sub enclosure: 2.375 tuned to 30hz

smullen is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: People who ordered the HC's on sale

Quote Originally Posted by TheVanMan
    I am just curious about the people who ordered the HC's on sale and how long it took until you got them. So Post when you ordered them and when you got them. The reason I am asking this is that I ordered 2 15HC's on january 25 and they haven't even been shipped out yet. I am not familar with RE's shipping process and am wondering from people's experience.

I called RE and they said that they had to build them but I though they are already made since they are being discontinued. I am not bashing anybody so don't think that. They are great people and nice to talk to. I just want to know how long RE takes to ship them out.
    I know they are not HCs, but when I ordered my XXXs, they told me to expect them in about 3 to 3.5 weeks. I got them in just over 2 weeks... Like one day over 2weeks...

On those HCs, I think they had lot built already, which have been sold and a whole gang of parts left. So, they are still building them to make good on existing orders and use up all the HC parts...

NRA Lifetime Patron Member

Closed Thread