I made a thread a week or so ago about my amp not powering on. After making that thread, I tapped the power & ground wires together to see if I'm getting any juice, and not a spark. So, I re-did the wires under the hood (shaved some, tightened them, even tho they were like that at first.) and after I did that, my amp turned on. Everything was fine there after. Until earlier today, same problem happens. Listening to music at a normal level, all of a sudden amp shuts off. I go back, tap the power to the ground, no spark. So I'm like WTF, and I try to re-do the wires under the hood, but this time it doesn't work. I tried everything to get the power wire to get some kind of juice, but nothing works. Can Power Wires go bad like that? I've had mine for about 4 years.
It can't be my amp going bad because otherwise I'd have some kind of spark going when I tap the ground & power. All of my fuses are good, so that cancels that out.
Anyone have this same problem before?