Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Help me choose amp/subs/enclosure for my new system.

s94658 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon13 Help me choose amp/subs/enclosure for my new system.

Hello all,
    I currently have a system that I am looking to upgrade. I am only looking to upgrade my amp, subs, and enclosure. I currently have two kicker cvr 12's in an enclosure that I came with some polks that I used to have. The original kicker box I had came loose somehow and started vibrating. I am running those with a kicker zx750.1. These subs are quite loud, however I am looking to go more towards sq and not all spl as the kickers are known for.

Ive had my eye on getting two jl audio 12w6's. Give me some input on an amp that would power these best and also a really good quality enclosure for these. I would like a ported enclosure over a sealed.

Thanks in advanced for any input.

Wingsfreak9 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Re: Help me choose amp/subs/enclosure for my new system.

have someone build you an enclosure or build one yourself. im reading that they handle 400 rms a piece so id say go with a jl 1000/1 to match the subs. im pretty sure those subs are underrated so just be careful with your gains and you should be fine with the extra 100 watts per sub

Quote Originally Posted by AZ_G6GT_Beatin View Post
    then your a D U M B A S S can you read that shi t
    Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    How did you manage to pack that much stupid into such a small amount of words?
    Sold to: nom nom, Trever, Spooney, dkhage1, tghersh88

Bought from: MikeyF, Paaco1981, Thorshammer1, Sundownz, Ridinhi, Cl1ckclack, nom nom, profoundwill, vfrrider, El_Weenie, DBBOOM

Closed Thread