Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Got metered today! LOL

k_schutte is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Got metered today! LOL

Well, this morning I bought a winter beater, 1985 Toyota 4Runner. On the way home, I turned the stereo on and was really surprised! It has an old *** Alpine deck and all Alpine speakers then the bass kicked in. It has an Alpine V12 amp mounted under the seat and a little 8" Bazooka Reference "tube" hidden in the rear! HAHAHA!
    I decided to stop up at the shop for shits and giggles. I cranked the gain up and managed a 136~. That is on a Mic meter that reads about 3-4 dB higher than a TermLab.

Anyways, I thought it was pretty funny. I haven't had ANY bass for about 4-5 months now and that little bit I got sure seems like a decent amount. Pretty funny that 5 months ago the 151~ I was putting up wasn't **** now a 132~ seems like a fairly decent amount.

No pictured of the system, but here is the **** wagon. I actually got it from the original owner, has 208K on the chassis and 80k~ on the new engine. Interior is mint except for the crack on the dash. He has had seat covers on it since it was brand new. I already replaced the drivers fender, grille and corner light. Waiting for the bumper, it should be here early next week I would think. We are going to spray paint it camoflouge and put a bunch of big *** spot lights on it as well. REALLY redneck the **** out of it. then come spring, rip the body off and make it a go-kart/due buggy.

Not a bad vehicle for $400...

Refs: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/454340-k_schutte-feedback-2.html

stangman67 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Got metered today! LOL

I see a fox, whats under the cover??

04 Focus
    4 sa-8
    Solid f2500
    JVC highs amp
    Parts express drivers for high end

REFS
    Sold to: RidnClean, thegreatestpenn, MrChow, Tuck05, whitem1ke88, moo_awn, Ray21, ben031681
    Bought from: Mike465, Shinju (x3), azngotskills, Hazardous0388

thegreatestpenn is offline lazy genius

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

beater is right, but if it keeps moving all the better

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/401249-thegreatestpenn-feedback-thread.html
    2k2 honda civic
    summer build
    audison sr4 on focal polyglass 165vb components active
    soundstream rubi1.2500d on dc lvl4 xl 18
    pioneer deh-80prs

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

'73 Mach One under the cover. The fox is one of my drag cars. 10.9's N/A 9.7's on the juice.

My house looks pretty trashy right now. I got a shop lined up now though so I can't get everything out of here! I have a '90 RX7, '00 Impala, '73 Mach One, '88 Mustang, '99 town&country and a '94 CBR900RR all here at my house right now! I went form a 4-stall garage to a single stall. It's all good though, my new shop is MASSIVE, something like 10K sq.ft. only about 1200sq.ft. of it has heat/AC though. There is also a two bedroom apartment inside it, kitchen, laundry, full bathroom etc... the shop itself also has running water, but loads of electricity and lighting then the 60x20 section inside is heated/AC, cable t.v., big slaughter sink deal blah blah blah...

the section closest to the camera is the heated/AC/cable etc... section (it's the section on the left in the second picture)

there is also some more room outside of the shop itself which you can see here.

just inside this big door, on the left is the apartment, it is about 1000~ sq.ft.

Refs: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/454340-k_schutte-feedback-2.html

stangman67 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nice. Boat of a mustang there! I like the 73's unlike a lot of classic mustang fans. I haz 67

04 Focus
    4 sa-8
    Solid f2500
    JVC highs amp
    Parts express drivers for high end

REFS
    Sold to: RidnClean, thegreatestpenn, MrChow, Tuck05, whitem1ke88, moo_awn, Ray21, ben031681
    Bought from: Mike465, Shinju (x3), azngotskills, Hazardous0388

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zachfeen View Post
    Nice. Boat of a mustang there! I like the 73's unlike a lot of classic mustang fans. I haz 67
    same here, I have always loved the 71-73 M1's. I am also in love with the 69-70 which is going to be my next car when I decide to sell the RX7 or the Fox body... First I have to do my girls car though, '74 Nova, picking it up in a couple weeks.

Closed Thread