Closed Thread

Reload Thread: opinions on the RE SX 12" sub

liobeckham is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

opinions on the RE SX 12" sub

im planning on getting the re sx 12 but idk if its a nice sub i just want something that hits cleener bass than my kicker l7 please any opinions with this speacker or experiences with the sub info really appreciated!!

MrSplorDie is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: opinions on the RE SX 12" sub

New SX or old SX? Because I've had both L7's and the old SX's and personally the L7 was louder, but the SX was better sounding, personally neither of them were to great on SQ but the SX did sound better, and I didn't like how neither one of them could hit the low notes....

REFS: Integra2468 orangecounty1 marcotheclepto RJesus AmpJunkieLikeMe
    Old Set-ups: 2 W7's, 2 L7's, 1 Solo X, 3 Type R's, 2 15's CVX's, 2 PPI DCX's, 2 W3V2's, 1 15 Type R,
    Soon to Come: 2 12 HDC3's & Memphis 2500.1

aeroportspwn is offline mmmm aeroports

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liobeckham View Post
    im planning on getting the re sx 12 but idk if its a nice sub i just want something that hits cleener bass than my kicker l7 please any opinions with this speacker or experiences with the sub info really appreciated!!
    The RE SX is a lot better sub and can handle more power. I had a RE SX 12" in the past and you can beat the hell out of them and they keep going lol. L7's are not a bad sub but the RE SX will sound better and you can have your loudness at the same time just make sure you build the box right and do not use a prefab box. Do a slot port or use aero ports for the RE SX.
    Now if you want a TRUE SQ sub you have a lot more options.

refs on here: bought from PioneerSPL1990, amartin_72, fasfocus00, Kowboy | Sold to evildave101, Louisiana_CRX, KAC1023, Zachfeen, ds0110 | refs on caco: 72impala, super_duper, KAC1023, tandrel | refs on ebay: my username is chevy-guy87

06goat is offline bumpin bluegrass

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

I had one for a while. Sounds great and gets pretty loud. I ran 1200rms to it for probably 6 months and ended up knocking it off axis

2006 GTO
    800prs
    Audio System X--ion 70.6 PLUS
    Dayton Ref's

matrxx dude is offline TEAM DB UNIT

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

sx's are great subs

REFS =adam007,guy022077(X2),ga12r,cd6551,dbman150(x2),( x2)louisiana_crx,ent3rdadragon,baseballer1100(x3),
    smd4life,i3abyjay25,bigblank69,bigsherm7272,squeak 12,mike dressure,ngsm13,grassroots,ricksmx01,ionSQL(x2),wh osaywho?,nhustlar,lilman,ryanm923,pioneerpimp,blaz eplacid,mystang,profoundwill,bumpin buick,sean dub,Zeuslicious,jared spl,jailhouseracer8,queball,2002xlt,bigbangtheory, jared530,(x2)skip01,ringo,skadude016,daghost, Cornbreadxd, blackstar602,ssackett,yunvme666, tv559,XxSuperAdamxX ,hellfire,deez283,Flastrongman,
    TEAM DB UNIT FTMFW!

Closed Thread