Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Reload Thread: companies releasing new gear?

hazardous0388 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

companies releasing new gear?

does anyone know when Pioneer plans to release their new hu line? As well as when Maxxsonics plans to release their newly redone Hifonics amplifiers? I think the new amps look nicer and they are bringing out a new 3000 watt Brutus I believe. kinda looking foward to seeing it.

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

IMOVeCHICKENS! is offline Firtyfwe here ngz

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: companies releasing new gear?

i think its also a new year for kicker amps since the others were 08 they should have a new 2010 line up

TL SCORE-142.0 sealed box 2 15, AA chaos,saz1500d on music legal
    -Current set up----------------Digital Designs 9515g ///
    -----------------------------------saz1500dx2 soon to be strapped at 1 ohm
    -----------------------------------crunch1000.2 on AB SQ6Bs
    ------------------------------------DC POWER 270xp for the "rolla" waiting one one tiny bracket
    Quote Originally Posted by SicAudio View Post
    stupid nigger shoulda been smart enough not to have the shit in his car un-attended
    ---------MAXXSONICS_FTMFW------------
    Sold too=kickerman09x2 Bought from=Galacticmonkeyx2, sundownz, 350zpsl, retroaudioinc, zade08, SWFL, amartin_72, kickerman09,waggsmcgee,jpd2621

death metal is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

who cares? just saying...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

pioneer=meh

hifonics=trash

twistedchild420 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by death metal View Post
    who cares? just saying...
    Dismiss this cawk licker....Pioneers new HU's release in April IIRC

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

pioneer=meh

hifonics=trash
    you don't know anything about product quality. probably don't know how to use them either.

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

misfit138 is offline a whole new type of aids

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

I shot out muh mom's vag with bossing papers in hand.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twistedchild420 View Post
    Dismiss this cawk licker....Pioneers new HU's release in April IIRC
    good to know. i like theyre step in the autoeq add-on and 3 inch LCD screen units. defiantly looking into purchasing a new deck setup to test it out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hazardous0388 View Post
    you don't know anything about product quality. probably don't know how to use them either.

yeah, in your world maybe. how 'bout helix, dls, seas, genesis, sifoni, tru, morel and dynaudio?

alpine and mcintosh are the only hu's you should be considering....

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

holy **** i can't believe the new brz3000.1 is selling on that site for $700. i plan to hear on what is driving the price up on the new line.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

holy **** i can't believe the new brz3000.1 is selling on that site for $700. i plan to hear on what is driving the price up on the new line.
    The price is high because onlinecarstereo is an authorized retailer. Give it a few months and you'll be able to buy them elsewhere for a fraction of the price.

The price hike may have something to do with the amps being CEA compliant as well. Just a thought...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

yeah, in your world maybe. how 'bout helix, dls, seas, genesis, sifoni, tru, morel and dynaudio?

i have a 9886 and hate it. will sell it for chump change when the new pioneers come out. all those brands you also listed are NONE i would ever consider purchasing btw. I don't care about SQ and never will. obviously your one of the sq nut huggers.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    The price is high because onlinecarstereo is an authorized retailer. Give it a few months and you'll be able to buy them elsewhere for a fraction of the price.

The price hike may have something to do with the amps being CEA compliant as well. Just a thought...
    im actually interested in reading about what the advantage is on the new heatsink design. been going to teammaxxsonics.com quite often but havn't been gettin any updates on the forum there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

I'm partial to Alpine cd players, but to say that only McIntosh and Alpine are good is just ridiculous.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

im actually interested in reading about what the advantage is on the new heatsink design. been going to teammaxxsonics.com quite often but havn't been gettin any updates on the forum there.
    They claim the vertical fins dissipate heat more effectively than the old heatsink...

EDIT: I tried to embed this vid, but it wouldn't work. So, here's a link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2jvES0FIu8

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Tag List