I plan on starting my build sometime next month, and want to be sure I get everything right the first time. My goal is to have a nice SQL system, and am not really restrained to a budget, but I don't want to get ridiculous either. I listen to pretty much all types of music, including classical, but hip-hop consumes roughly half of that time. I have a friend that deals in Hertz, Eclipse, and Pioneer, so those are options that I am considering but am not committed to running those lines. This is what I was thinking. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

To start, I will be laying SS Damplifier Lite throughout the main cabin, and Damplifier Pro on the doors and rear hatch. I want to try to keep the weight down a little bit, hence the reason to use Lite for a portion of it.

Head-unit
I still haven't decided on a head-unit yet, but I am leaning towards the Eclipse 7200. I can fit a 2-DIN with some modifications, but I don't think I have the fabrication skills to pull it off cleanly, but that's not out of the question. I just don't want to spend more than $600 on the head-unit.

Front Stage
This is where I start to get lost, and feel I need the most help. First off, I want to keep the stock appearance of my doors. I don't think that will be difficult, but I haven't taken the panels off yet to be sure. And I don't think I'm going to replace the rear speakers, leaving them unhooked, and just focus on the fronts. I don't feel I have enough knowledge to go active, so I'm looking for a great passive setup. I don't like overly harsh, in your face tweets. I like something more natural and smooth. I have somewhat of a ridiculous range to work with here. I've considered:

Hertz MLK165 (just cause I think I can get a decent deal on them)
ID CTX65 (I've read nothing but great things about these at their price point)

I understand the above two aren't really even in the same league, but I'm not quite sure what to do here. I don't know if spending the extra $$$ is justified. The tough thing is, I haven't been able to find a place that demos the IDs. I am also considering having someone professionally install these for me to make sure I get the best performance possible out of them. I just have to find the right place/person around here. Any other suggestions would be helpful.

Sub
I plan on running a stealth fiberglass box in the rear hatch for either a single 10" or 12". I e-mailed the guy that makes them to determine how much volume I can get out of the box, and what the max mounting depth is. I'm guessing the volume will be roughly 0.9ft^3. Again, my goal is for an SQL setup. I've thought about running the following:

IDMAX
JBL GTi
JL W6v2

I considered the Fi Q, but after reading their forums, I'm not sure it will have enough output for what I'm looking for.

Amps
I'll determine that when I get my equipment finalized.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Anything I'm missing? Thanks!