Hey guys, I'm looking to install a small "budget" system into my 4runner but I could really use the help and recommendations from actual audio guys. I just need something fairly simple.
This much I know:
1. I'm buying the Alpine IDA-X305 off Ebay - $230-240ish,
2. Front speakers are 6.5, not sure what to buy, have about $120ish to spend,
3. Leaving rear speakers for now,
4. One 10" sub, not sure what type, I'll build a box similar to a Stealthbox that goes over the rear wheel well,
5. Amp - no ideas what kind or size or anything. I'll probably try and find one used on Craigslist.
So with that info...
1. What kind of amp should I be looking for? What features should I look for?
2. What fronts will give me the most bang for my buck?