So, I'm pretty much out of touch a bit.... haven't looked at car audio in about 10 years.
I have a new Mazda CX-9 SUV with a bose system and mazda nav system, which must go of course... (both the bose and nav)
So any advice on what I should/shouldn't do would be appreciated..... here is what I figured out maybe what I should do using the internet lol
1) head unit, kenwood DNX9140 with steering integration, and backup camera
2) ask installer if he can run USB cable to dash or center console so I can keep a 500 gig western digital hard disk there (as I understand it the kenwood DNX9140 accepts these?)
3) left and right dash kicker ks350 powered by kenwood
4) pioneer premier TS-D802p in all 4 doors, (6x8s)
5) find out where the bose sub lives, and replace it with JL AUDIO 8w3v3-4 in a custom enclosure? or not?
6) alpine PDX-5 in trunk storage space hidden somewhere to power 6x8s x 4 and the sub?
ah well thats all I got for now