Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 88

Reload Thread: $105...Really?

  1. #46
    fbi90909's Avatar
    fbi90909 is offline Panty Thief



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Key West, FL
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: $105...Really?

    you should have ****** the cop off man.. keeps 105 dollas in your pocket.




    i will not put **** or outside links in my signature again. if i do i will be banned. all hail the moderators.




  2. #47
    audioholic's Avatar
    audioholic is offline Moderator



    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    23,586
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

    Re: $105...Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by tRiGgEr View Post
    It's common sense on what is too loud. If you can't figure that out. Well maybe a chromosome got left out of your genetic gene pool.
    Your sig... Im trying to figure out if you think he spelled grammar wrong. Because, he didn't. Irony indeed.



    No speaker, in the history of speakers, has ever been blown by too little power. Ever. I don't care what your friend told you, he's a dirty liar.


  3. #48
    tRiGgEr's Avatar
    tRiGgEr is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,794
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: $105...Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Your sig... Im trying to figure out if you think he spelled grammar wrong. Because, he didn't. Irony indeed.
    Really? So you're saying GAMMAR is the proper spelling? As opposed to GRAMMAR???



    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobydoo View Post
    Before poking fun at others at least learn to spell. I won't go into all the gammar mistakes!
    Irony?

    Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Your sig... Im trying to figure out if you think he spelled grammar wrong. Because, he didn't. Irony indeed.

  4. #49
    mlstrass's Avatar
    mlstrass is offline Shaggy DOA



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    10,392
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

    Re: $105...Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Winter_C View Post
    I know right....and it was not after 10PM either, which there is a disturbing the peace law for that....but talk about stupid, i got pulled over for it once before in my jeep and i had my sh*t turned up way louder, and wrote me a warning for it...this is just b/s

    too stupid to learn the 1st time, so perhaps this will be your wake up call. Otherwise continue to drive around with your **** blasting and collecting tickets since that adds to your street cred...




  5. #50
    audioholic's Avatar
    audioholic is offline Moderator



    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    23,586
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

    Re: $105...Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by tRiGgEr View Post
    Really? So you're saying GAMMAR is the proper spelling? As opposed to GRAMMAR???
    Oh god, he forgot the R and I didn't notice. That's a typo, not a gRammar mistake.



    No speaker, in the history of speakers, has ever been blown by too little power. Ever. I don't care what your friend told you, he's a dirty liar.


  6. #51
    Winter_C's Avatar
    Winter_C is offline Teh Pinto Driver

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mitchell, SD
    Posts
    534
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: $105...Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by mlstrass View Post
    too stupid to learn the 1st time, so perhaps this will be your wake up call. Otherwise continue to drive around with your **** blasting and collecting tickets since that adds to your street cred...
    Street Cred? this isnt the fast and furious and i already said i wasnt "blasting" it as you say...




  7. #52
    kfx450r's Avatar
    kfx450r is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Posts
    757
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: $105...Really?

    Sounds like a ****** day for you lol. Learn your lesson tho, I never blare my music with my windows down..why? Because I could care less what other people think, I dont want to annoy people who dont wanna hear it and even with my windows up I turn it down when a cop passes close by because usually everything on my truck is rattling to hell.

    Fact is theres really no reason to crank your system with windows down anyways, only reason i can see is you want others to hear you which got you f'd in the A in this case.




  8. #53
    Winter_C's Avatar
    Winter_C is offline Teh Pinto Driver

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mitchell, SD
    Posts
    534
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: $105...Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by kfx450r View Post
    Sounds like a ****** day for you lol. Learn your lesson tho, I never blare my music with my windows down..why? Because I could care less what other people think, I dont want to annoy people who dont wanna hear it and even with my windows up I turn it down when a cop passes close by because usually everything on my truck is rattling to hell.

    Fact is theres really no reason to crank your system with windows down anyways, only reason i can see is you want others to hear you which got you f'd in the A in this case.
    That is the thing i was not cranking on it...Casually listening to the radio, not like i had some rap CD blaring to show off...was by myself just listening to radio...and the windows aint staying up in a 74 pinto wiht no A/C...that ***** puts out so much heat.




  9. #54
    04lariat's Avatar
    04lariat is offline Member



    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    va
    Posts
    148
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: $105...Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Winter_C View Post
    That is the thing i was not cranking on it...Casually listening to the radio, not like i had some rap CD blaring to show off...was by myself just listening to radio...and the windows aint staying up in a 74 pinto wiht no A/C...that ***** puts out so much heat.
    good lord. he heard it and you got a ticket.. get the **** over it




  10. #55
    Willkas's Avatar
    Willkas is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    273
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: $105...Really?

    My friend had a Pinto a while back. We thought it would be funny to flip it upside down. He didn't.




    "And they said it couldn't be blown."

    1998 Chevy Tahoe
    JVC KD R-200 HU + Blaupunkt Lows and Highs
    2 Channel Crunch Drive Series V-600 amp
    2 12" JBL GTO 1214D's 700 RMS

  11. #56
    ChanzSafari's Avatar
    ChanzSafari is offline ())))Crayola()))>



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ms
    Posts
    281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: $105...Really?

    I dont see why you keep coming here crying about it. Just man up and pay the ticket, or try to fight it. ****




  12. #57
    Pioneer~Saturn's Avatar
    Pioneer~Saturn is offline Dr. Enclosure



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Age
    26
    Posts
    5,318
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    7
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: $105...Really?

    meh



    <First and only dual-alternator 'real' Saturn (pre 2002) on the planet>
    Team Concepts, Team Shok Industries Team XS Power
    Soon: Mystery subs + AQ20k
    12.75 cubes net ~25Hz tuning 200 sq inches of port (lowz?)
    AC position- 250 amp alt
    Stock alt position- 225 amp alt
    (2) XS Power D3100's
    4 power+ 4 ground runs of 1/0-gauge to rear
    152.1 @ 40Hz legal, certified...just getting started.

  13. #58
    atsaubrey's Avatar
    atsaubrey is offline SQ is the real deal



    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,521
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: $105...Really?

    Corn palace cops FTL



    Team Arc Audio, Team Image Dynamics, Team Xstatic BatCap, Team Second Skin, and Team Monster Cable. BEST STUFF
    Sundown Audio rep/sales for SoCal
    NorCal MECA promoter

  14. #59
    c0rrupted0ne's Avatar
    c0rrupted0ne is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sacramento/ San Diego
    Posts
    156
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: $105...Really?

    **** the police




  15. #60
    timmoore718's Avatar
    timmoore718 is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: $105...Really?

    **** em all. if someone doesnt like it being too loud, too ****in bad. if you want peace and quiet, go home




Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum