Reload Thread: 3 tickets at the same time

dennit469 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: 3 tickets at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull12887 View Post
    How do you know of all this info? Speak from experience?
    judging by his avatar its easy, as well as you, is your interest babys? thats really not right, michael jackons ghost might be waiting for you to, better watch your back, literally.

Lexus IS300- Bumpin stock untill its not so hot outside.
    Damp Pro (not installed)
    Head: Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993 (not installed)
    Current about to be front stage: PPI A1200 Powering a set of Image Dynamics XS-65's.
    sold to: bluevu77, nick06tc, massivespl, skylineTT, farmereshan, RidinHi, revrider1, Therum, budahbuddy803, blinkdogo2
    bought from: blinkdogo2, fasfocus00, budahbuddy803, (others i dont remember...)
    SCAMMED BY 1indatrunk

pitbull12887 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dennit469 View Post
    god i love how its so easy to tell who is a real dumba*ss and who isnt, and theres no trailer parks here, city ordinance, the upscale community and all the retirees thought it was downgrading to the community. along with us not being able to have a hooters or tittie bar or any strip clubs. excuse me there is a gay bar on the northside of town that no one cares about, you and horned frog might be interested.
    as far as i can tell..your the real *******.... You dont see me coming on here complaining about the 7 tickets ive gotten that i deserved and expecting the forum to morn with you? You dumbfvck. And 90% of sc looks like a satewide GoodWill

refs include:

Jep772 ; crazycornuts18 ; sweet06camry ; gordos420 ; revrider1 ; 22mountaineer ; SlickCMRick ; kidthump ; david706 ; qtrhorse ; terryracing86 ; mike dressure ; xsabesx - twice ; Louisiana_CRX ; black_sedan ; silvercookie ; derekbannatyne ; outspoken ; rmdl51 ; blaze383 - 2x ; plyer3 ; GtoDave ; HyPnAwTiKpImP ; smllysack ; Cloak559 ; Looney_Tune
    + alot more but i cant remember them.

pitbull12887 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

judging by his avatar its easy, as well as you, is your interest babys? thats really not right, michael jackons ghost might be waiting for you to, better watch your back, literally.
    you speak alot of michael jackson? I bet you sit in your moms basement and beat it everynight?

refs include:

Jep772 ; crazycornuts18 ; sweet06camry ; gordos420 ; revrider1 ; 22mountaineer ; SlickCMRick ; kidthump ; david706 ; qtrhorse ; terryracing86 ; mike dressure ; xsabesx - twice ; Louisiana_CRX ; black_sedan ; silvercookie ; derekbannatyne ; outspoken ; rmdl51 ; blaze383 - 2x ; plyer3 ; GtoDave ; HyPnAwTiKpImP ; smllysack ; Cloak559 ; Looney_Tune
    + alot more but i cant remember them.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuyDude View Post
    Maybe if you guys stopped driving without insurance at 20+mph over the speed limit you'd stop getting all these "bullshit" tickets.
    i dont even notice im speeding, its not like i try to see how fast i can go on the main strip or stare at my gauges the whole time

Damp Pro (not installed)
    Current about to be front stage: PPI A1200 Powering a set of Image Dynamics XS-65's.
    sold to: bluevu77, nick06tc, massivespl, skylineTT, farmereshan, RidinHi, revrider1, Therum, budahbuddy803, blinkdogo2
    SCAMMED BY 1indatrunk

hornedfrog1985 is offline <---Down Syndrome Tiger.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why did you scam vitveet? Why do rich people have to scam?

Maybe if you can't tell you're doing 60 some mph in a 35 zone you don't deserve a license? Just have your chauffeur drive you around hot stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by danyopjr View Post
    Kickers are not meant to last that long so therefore seems like this sub is either abused with running too much watts to em or have been used for awhile. Kickers are ok for the price but wont last long when running them for awhile or running too much Watts to em
    Refs thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...read?p=6573666

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull12887 View Post
    you speak alot of michael jackson? I bet you sit in your moms basement and beat it everynight?
    niceeee, good comeback, props for being somewhat of a better smarta*ss than horned frog trys to be

Damp Pro (not installed)
    SCAMMED BY 1indatrunk

SomeGuyDude is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i dont even notice im speeding, its not like i try to see how fast i can go on the main strip or stare at my gauges the whole time
    That's a really terrible defense. If you tried to fight the ticket with that in court they'd just laugh at you and probably double the fine for you wasting everyone's time. If you're not a responsible enough drive to keep an eye on your speedometer you shouldn't be behind the wheel.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why did you scam vitveet if you have all this money?

Kickers are not meant to last that long so therefore seems like this sub is either abused with running too much watts to em or have been used for awhile. Kickers are ok for the price but wont last long when running them for awhile or running too much Watts to em

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hornedfrog1985 View Post
    Why did you scam vitveet? Why do rich people have to scam?

Maybe if you can't tell you're doing 60 some mph in a 35 zone you don't deserve a license? Just have your chauffeur drive you around hot stuff.
    see this guy seems smart, i never dissed you about being stupid, your comebacks are just...well....lame?? blowing it out of proportion saying a have someone drive me around? that was really just plane lame. if i had a rolls royce i'de sure as hell be driving it and not have someone drive me around in it.

Damp Pro (not installed)
    SCAMMED BY 1indatrunk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Neato. You know everyone reading this thread knows you're full of **** right?

vellocet is offline Kang Dang Dang

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And not a single cool story bro response.

1992 300zx na 2+2
    Eclipse 7100
    Focal K2P 6.5's (passive atm)
    SSA Icon 12 sealed
    Cadence Txa 300.4
    Sundown Sae 1000D
    Raamatt in soon
    MLV tba

AllenH427 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Power View Post
    ******* laws should be inforced
    Wow the irony. You better think twice if you think they should be enforced.

TEAM XS POWER - MECHMAN - FI - AUDIOQUE
    152.1 OUTLAW AND CLIMBING, 4KW AT 40HZ

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hornedfrog1985 View Post
    Why did you scam vitveet if you have all this money?
    for all of you that care... my paypal account is LIMITED ACCESS BECAUSE OF THE DISPUTE OPEN, I CANNOT SEND MONEY, RECIEVE MONEY NOR BUY ANYTHING UNTILL ITS RESOLVED, I HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT JUST FOR PAYPAL THAT HAD NO MONEY IN IT, PAYPAL HIT THAT NUMEROUS TIMES CHARGING ME $38 INSUFFICIENT FUNDS FEE BY THE BANK EVERYTIME, SURE ENOUGH PAYPAL VOIDED THE BANK ACCOUNT, MY CREDIT IS PROBABLY SHOT AND PAYPAL WILLL NOT LET ME REFUND THIS GUY WITH A CREDIT CARD, EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN BUY **** FROM ANY SITE USING YOUR CREDIT CARD YOU CANT REFUND WITH IT? **** THAT. IM NOT SENDING DUDE A MONEY ORDER BECAUSE I DONT SEE THE NEED TO, MONEY WOULD HAVE BEEN REFUNDED WEEKS AGO IF DISPUTE WAS CLOSED AND I COULD ACTUALLY USE THE ****ING PAYPAL ACCOUNT, now that everyone knows what is going on, just shut up about the scam bullshit

Damp Pro (not installed)
    SCAMMED BY 1indatrunk

anj46907 is offline No Longer Truckin

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so let me get this straight.....................its the cops and towns fault because you were doing 30+ over the speed limit...?i hope next time you lose control and crash and burn into a ditch. you realize how many of you idiots are responsible for so many deaths out on these roads...i drive for a living and i see way to many of these people die for no reason because of people like you.. i hope you die and burn slow you idiot

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

uh oh, now he's gonna say good comeback. He's looking for someone to come in doing your momma jokes or some ****.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast