Closed Thread

Reload Thread: im "the rookie" heard this site had some good advice so i decided to join

TheRookie is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

im "the rookie" heard this site had some good advice so i decided to join

I am brand new when it comes to car audio..never have had a system but alot of my friends do. I finally got my car..i got this rich uncle lol he hooked me up..ive managed to save up around 1300 dollars..and i want one of these XXX things..i hear there great for the price but i heard from local shops its bad to buy from the internet? Mostly because im 17 i want bass..i really dont have much room in my trunk bc i got this civic from him..its a 2000 but it will do. Ive heard some subs out there...JL w7 10 inch in my friends jeep which pounded but i guess it was really expensive. i heard one l7 15inch once ..it was pretty **** nice..but i guess these XXX are liek god huh?
    Since i dont have an enormous trunk i would prob wanna get one 12inch or 15inch XXX..prob 15 bc of bass...I have wiring and a deck..all i need is a box, sub and amp..and the dimensions for the box etc..again i have no clue...neway thanx..give the rookie some suggestions

B&R Innovation2 is offline www.soundhertz.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: im "the rookie" heard this site had some good advice so i decided to join

Well heres the bottom line...unless your planning on buying the equipment from a shop...everything else is worthless.

An RE XXX is a very potent very good SQ sub. I have heard nothign but good things from people who have owned them and though you ahve to call for prices it is def worth it.

For box design and everything...don't worry every knows civics and you'll prob have a design in less the a week.

I like 15's but either will be great.

I used to spend a lot of my free time here. It was fun I suppose. Still rocking the 9515 and Better Audio amp haha.

How's incriminator stuff these days?

bigred78797 is offline Audiobahn Junkie

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: im "the rookie" heard this site had some good advice so i decided to join

I'd go 15".

reason #1
    Louder... if installed right.
    reason #2
    it's a freakin 15"
    reason #3
    Who needs mids and highs... i don't, sometimes i just disconnect them all together.
    reason #4
    IT"S A FRIGGIN 15"

Closed Thread