Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Farenheit Audio

metsfan89 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Farenheit Audio

anyone have any experience with their head units? i told my mom i wanted a nice in dash dvd/cd player for my birthday and she got me one from farenheit audio... i dont want to make her feel bad so im probably going to use it for a while.if anyone has used any of their head units let me know what you though of it. i dont want anyone posting in this thread just talking about how they are crap and havent had any experience with them. thanks

refs- patrick simmons, chambiec1, tigerf117,ridnclean,drtjmpr909, Tupacthadon1971, bad@sschevy, itsbmw, k_schutte,integra88, Andrizzle
    sold to-tupacthadon1971, itsbmw, k_schutte, ridnclean, drtjmpr909,integra88,capo, Andrizzle
    bought from-patrick simmons, chambiec1, tigerf117, dbolemiss, Gabec, duece212, d_man1
    feedback thread
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/407647-metsfan89-feedback-thread.html
    Don't send me anything using usps...
    Car- 07 ford fusion se v6

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Farenheit Audio

refs- patrick simmons, chambiec1, tigerf117,ridnclean,drtjmpr909, Tupacthadon1971, bad@sschevy, itsbmw, k_schutte,integra88, Andrizzle
    sold to-tupacthadon1971, itsbmw, k_schutte, ridnclean, drtjmpr909,integra88,capo, Andrizzle
    bought from-patrick simmons, chambiec1, tigerf117, dbolemiss, Gabec, duece212, d_man1
    feedback thread
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/407647-metsfan89-feedback-thread.html

CobraStang98 is offline 450whp+ and 150dbs+

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

One of our local shops sells them and they are very cheaply made/poor quality. They are like Dual quality or lower, i guess its the thought that counts.

**2005 GMC Yukon Denali XL Supercharged + Brembos**
    -- (4) 12" MMats Juggs
    -- Atomic 7000.1
    -- (2) Irraggi 300 amp Alts -- (4) Kinetik 2400s
    -- 152.9 @ 39hz --150.1 bassrace

**2003 VW Jetta 1.8t w/ mods**
    --(2) 12" DC LVL4xl
    -- AQ 3500D @ 1ohm (soon to be 2)
    --149.3 @ 44hz 146.3 bassrace

Quote Originally Posted by 169db View Post
    if you want that thunder in your trunk or to sound like you just kidnapped king kong and stuffed him in the trunk. All my windows are tinted with shatter prof plexy coated for that support ( trust you will need them) ive shatterd many resturant windows and set off alarms in side homes.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

**** that sux :/ oh well... oh well ill be grateful and make the best out of it. thanks for the input

feedback thread

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

anyone else have any experience with these head units?

feedback thread

pawn man is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

power acoustic owned farenheit audio.

2010 American Record Holder 1st place Stock pro 1 158.0 DB

dbDrag Street C - 2008 Florida State Champ - 152.1
    IASCA ProStock 2 - 2008 Florida State Champ - 153.1
    2008 SpringBreak Nats - 2nd Place Advanced NoWall - 155.9

prcwitt is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I havent had any experience with the Fahrenheit, but i believe it is the same as the power acoustic and soundstream all made by the same company i believe.I have installed the same radio but it was a soundstream. It was ok the ipod interface was poorly done and after a few weeks any time you wanted to switch a track using the usb it had to be reset. With those kinds of radios its either a hit or miss.Hopefully it works well for you.

Head Unit: JVC KD-AVX2
    Front Spkrs: Zapco I-6.2
    Rear Spkrs: Zapco I-602
    Subwoofers: Cadence ZRS
    4 Channel: Cadence IA4
    Mono amp: Cadence IA9

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yea i dont plan on using the ipod interface since i dont have an ipod but i did plan on using the usb a lot and the usd. if that happens ill return it and get a new once since there is a warranty. thanks for the input prcwitt that helped. how is the sound quality? as long as its a 6/10 ill be happy.

feedback thread

Hoodlum007 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kole audio, farenheit and power acoustik are all low end cheap quality products owned by the same company.

Closed Thread