Seriously though. This kid has 4 10" Power Acoustik Fubars in his truck and an 1800 watt amp. Gets about as loud as a pair of 12s i heard off a 400 watt amp. Now he wants 6 12"s of the same sub and 3 1800 watt amps. The box he has his 4 10s in was a disgrace to the subs and everyone around him, and this box fills the whole back of his truck and 6 12s is gonna be nasty and sq will mean **** for quality. Now 6 12's, 3 1800 watt amps, and his new box is gonna cost alot. Im estimating a grand. I sugested 2 L7 15's or 3 L7 12's off a 3 or 4K amp, but not for him "NAME BRANDS ARENT ****!" So i forget about trying to convince him about a new system, but this guy carved FUBAR into his desk at school with a knife. So i told him his amps are gonna kill his battery and alternator so he will need an upgrade there which equals in more $$$ droppin', but nope, "just get a couple of capacitors and power distibutors for each amp" Well at least he will be keepin best buy in business. Im gonna find out how much he is spending on this system and just try to be a pal and get him something a little better. But if he likes it.....