Closed Thread

Reload Thread: soon to have money for system, what can i get to have my bang for my buck?

redxtc is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

soon to have money for system, what can i get to have my bang for my buck?

ok, here is the deal, in about 2-3 weeks, ill have around $500 give or take to spend on a system. IF my camero is ready by sept, 26 ( my B-day) and the car show in A.C. then my system is going in that, but if its not done by then, it will probably go in my topaz (peace of carp, but its getting me from a to b untill my camero is done) ill only have about $500 dollars to spend and i want to go to the show with at least some knock. i have right now a sony p5 (another peace of crap) and a sony gtx480 amp(yet another peace of crap) that i know that i can sell to some kids around here. so i might have a little more to spend. but any tips on what to get for around $500 that will give me my bang for my buck. i need an amp, sub, and if i have enough, a h/u as well. it dont have to be new, ill take used as long as it works and isnt messed up in any way. thanks in advance for your help

~~~~~~~Cory~~~~~~~~~~~

nosaj070 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    need speakers too? or just subs. also im assuming your looking for spl so just a few more details

Alpine CDA-7995, A/D/S 3 Series Comps, ED 8A, SoundStream Reference 604, 98 Civic Sedan
    AIM: nosaj070

tobz is offline Independant Thinker

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: soon to have money for system, what can i get to have my bang for my buck?

Selling two RF 3414's...

Seeking $150 shipped for both 12" subs including a PSP @ best buy. I know it's probably not what you're looking for, but their still sealed in the box brand new.

T.J.

BDIDDY is offline Sittin' Slick

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: soon to have money for system, what can i get to have my bang for my buck?

Why not the K's or Kx's?

http://www.edesignaudio.com/ep2/12k.htm- 135 each, get 2 Dual 4's
    http://www.ikesound.com/product-product_id/1506

Those will set you back 509, then shipping = 550 or so.

"Just have to remember to take everything in stride, and don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today because there might not be a tomorrow. " <---- RAMOS

Profliepower is the funniest guy ever...

Closed Thread