Closed Thread

Reload Thread: looking to upgrade factory sound system need help

gorillajoe is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

looking to upgrade factory sound system need help

Alright well i have already replaced my factory radio in my car and have added my amp and sub now the only thing remaining is to get an amp and new speakers, i never really had the money to make the change but opportunity is finally presenting itself in the way of me getting a loan to fix the transmission in my car so i am taking advantage of it and fixing the rest of the stock system remaining in my car

Im not looking to spend alot of money but i do something good not just something that works, i have been looking at the JL 300/4 amp and the MTX Thunder 5604 to drive the speakers but not really sure if they are any good i would expect nothing but good out of the JL tho, but i am completely lost in the realm of door speakers and tweeters as well as what type of crossover i would need (if i would even need one at all) im trying to figure out the sizes of the speakers in my door but am having a hard time removing the door panel, there are 3 speakers in the front door with the rear only having 2

any help is definitely appreciated!! THX in advance!! My limit will probably be $700-800 for everything
    Last edited by gorillajoe; 01-27-2009 at 07:33 PM.

Closed Thread