Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: all car audio shopa are not bad

LBX2G is offline R.I.P Camofluage

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

all car audio shopa are not bad

Hey u guys know how we rag on those car audio reps and shops. They are not all bad. I went to this car audio shop and was looking for a job there. u really need to be MECP cerfitied to get a job in car audio. I did not know it was that serious. But anyway my battery went dead and while I was up there. I was kind of hoping that would see my installion and they would give me a job any way. But they did charge up my battery and try to jump me off. they took 30 min of an install they were doing and help me an none paying customer. But about that MECP cerfiftied think they told me that because I was dressed like a rapper and thought that i was some idiot of the street. The reason i think they were lieing about that MECP certified thing is one of there installer came out the with an kicker amp and said that it did not work. The other guy said did u put fuse in it. Then boy said Oh sht it needs fuses.

-Holla back at ya boi

FREE Terrelll"peanut" Grayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Qckrun is offline Registered User

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Usually when you go job hunting and stuff you want to make an impression. I dont exactly think dressing like a rapper from the streets gets that point across lol . Just a word of advice.... try like a nice button down shirt and some nice fitting pants , not baggy and stuff. I'm not saying change your way of dressing but just for like a couple of times when you go to look for a job. I bet if you didnt look like a rapper from the streets you might have had a better chance. Im not baggin on you so dont think that, just giving you some advice.

Bavarian3 is offline Ownz joo

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: all car audio shopa are not bad

Quote Originally Posted by Qckrun
    Usually when you go job hunting and stuff you want to make an impression. I dont exactly think dressing like a rapper from the streets gets that point across lol . Just a word of advice.... try like a nice button down shirt and some nice fitting pants , not baggy and stuff. I'm not saying change your way of dressing but just for like a couple of times when you go to look for a job. I bet if you didnt look like a rapper from the streets you might have had a better chance. Im not baggin on you so dont think that, just giving you some advice.
    hahahah i agree

Upcoming SQ competition ready install...
    -Eclipse cd8053
    -Image Dynamics Cd1Pro MH
    -Image Dynamics 6.5" mids with CX motors and poly cone in custom fiberglass kick panels
    -12" Stereo Integrity Magnum in large sealed fiberglass wheel well enclosure.
    -Viper d1200.1 (sub), Viper 400.2 (mids), David Navone Amp-100 (horns)

FalconXtreme is offline Wheres my pants?????

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Re: all car audio shopa are not bad

w3rd i got jizzob by wearin a sizzuit to both of my interviews. now i can afford my sound system YAY!!!! woooooooooooooooooooooo

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Re: Re: all car audio shopa are not bad

Quote Originally Posted by FalconXtreme
    w3rd i got jizzob by wearin a sizzuit to both of my interviews. now i can afford my sound system YAY!!!! woooooooooooooooooooooo
    YO whered u get a job at?? a car audio shop? where do u live, how old are u? do u have ur MECP certification or whatever

-Eclipse cd8053
    -Image Dynamics 6.5" mids with CX motors and poly cone in custom fiberglass kick panels

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well i kinda work at a car audio shop....i work in the electronic department at sears...we sell car audio though so technically i can say yes right? LOL im 16 btw.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well i kinda work at a car audio shop....i work in the electronic department at sears...we sell car audio though so technically i can say yes right? LOL im 16 btw.
    not bad im 16 as well. i mite get a job at pacsun for now. Do u live in san jose?

-Eclipse cd8053

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

kool, nah i live in antioch its like 30 or so mins from san ho. i went to football camp and sjsu last summer and it took like 40 or so on the bus so yea. but **** man u drive a beamer and ur only 16? lucky mofo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

but hit me up on aim whenever u wanna talk car audio or whatever us locals gotta stick 2getta
    edit: oops falc0nxtreme <-- sn thats a zero not an Oh

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

but hit me up on aim whenever u wanna talk car audio or whatever us locals gotta stick 2getta
    edit: oops falc0nxtreme <-- sn thats a zero not an Oh
    helllz yea man will do.

-Eclipse cd8053

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I Was Checkiing On The Status Of The Job And My White Went In There Dresss Like He Got Off Of Work At An Sonstruction Comopany And They Offered Him A Job. But I Looked More Like Ludacris In The Fast And Furious Video.

Gauntlet is offline bulletproof

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LBX2G
    Hey u guys know how we rag on those car audio reps and shops. They are not all bad. I went to this car audio shop and was looking for a job there. u really need to be MECP cerfitied to get a job in car audio. I did not know it was that serious. But anyway my battery went dead and while I was up there. I was kind of hoping that would see my installion and they would give me a job any way. But they did charge up my battery and try to jump me off. they took 30 min of an install they were doing and help me an none paying customer. But about that MECP cerfiftied think they told me that because I was dressed like a rapper and thought that i was some idiot of the street. The reason i think they were lieing about that MECP certified thing is one of there installer came out the with an kicker amp and said that it did not work. The other guy said did u put fuse in it. Then boy said Oh sht it needs fuses.

-Holla back at ya boi
    They're definitely not lying about you needing MECP certification, it's a liability issue.

"The world is full of people who want nothing short of perfect,
    but settle for less, blinded by their quest for purpose."
    - Slug

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    thanks i just did not know it was that important. because I know some of guys those are not.

Gauntlet is offline bulletproof

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well if you just work there as a cashier or something, it's probably not going to be necessary, but if you want to make more money and do installs, it will be.

"The world is full of people who want nothing short of perfect,
    but settle for less, blinded by their quest for purpose."
    - Slug

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Qckrun
    go into the shop a couple times and get in good with the main dudes.i go to the local shop here and they are all cool w/ me.he even said when i start competing and do good he'll sponser me and gimme a job.its all about getting in good w/ the main dude.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast