Closed Thread

Reload Thread: PLEASE help me DECIDE on SELLING my SUBS

Lysdexik is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

PLEASE help me DECIDE on SELLING my SUBS

I have 2 JL 12w6v2's, one 1000/1 JL amplifier, and a custom built ported box for both of the subs. I have had them for a year or a little more. I want to sell them so that I can get one Digital Designs subwoofer because I have heard that they are great, and I want to clear up some room in my trunk. I listed them on craigslist and I have received a call asking how much I would take for both subwoofers, the box, and the amplifier.
    I could really use some help deciding what a good price to sell them for would be.

I could also use some opinions on getting just one Digital Designs, and how that would stack up against my current setup. Also, I'm not sure which amplifier I would use to power one.

Currently I have a guy who has offered me close to 700 for both subs, the amplifier, and my custom built box. I may try to squeeze a little more out of him but is this a good offer for my setup?

If I were to sell it for around 700-750, what could I buy that would be better?

mike70wu is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: PLEASE help me DECIDE on SELLING my SUBS

id keep the 1000/1, alot of people dont but i like that amp, and if sell the sub package for 450

kombat96 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why are you asking us if that is a deal to sell. what did you pay for the equipment and are you willing to take that offer.
    this seems to me like your throwing out your items on here to see if someone is willing to pay more, i suggest you make a for sale tread.

refrences:bibby, dabeholder, altima98, matt-martin87, omarvelous, bag-bay..aka darvex.com (Trail), frito, blue200sx, kmanian, jmanpc, 92c1v1c

Racerx250 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I recently sold 2 w6v2 12's on craigslist for 400 bucks. One was in really good cond. The other had some dents in the cone. If yours are mint ask 500 and tell em you'll take 475 cash. Pending the distance you'll meet em halfway.

Bought from - Shallowfu mattmcss bholtmeier apw122 cam5860 KINGDELL91 impalafan95 six501 skydeaner Amalan Datboiroy X5(met in person) dalucifer lrc131 tEh koRnDog civicsimomo JoeSmith502 matthewo Cguth hessdawg lilmaniac2(X2) lil_italy773 na_rsx tdeaton1021

Traded With - Beerdrnkr freezeman_7 cd6551 SoCalBean420

Sold to - vitveet memphisflex Blinkdogo2 kruler

There's more but I can't remember who.

Up Coming plans for my silverado
    9887(still need)
    6.5 ID OEM, Hertz HT30 tweets, Sundown 100.4
    Sundown 1500(still need), (1) 2005 12" RE XXX
    2.5cu. ft. @ 32(still need)
    2 yellow tops

Racerx250 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'd keep the jl 1000/1 or sell it for 500-600 pending condtion.

Bought from - Shallowfu mattmcss bholtmeier apw122 cam5860 KINGDELL91 impalafan95 six501 skydeaner Amalan Datboiroy X5(met in person) dalucifer lrc131 tEh koRnDog civicsimomo JoeSmith502 matthewo Cguth hessdawg lilmaniac2(X2) lil_italy773 na_rsx tdeaton1021

Traded With - Beerdrnkr freezeman_7 cd6551 SoCalBean420

Sold to - vitveet memphisflex Blinkdogo2 kruler

There's more but I can't remember who.

Up Coming plans for my silverado
    9887(still need)
    6.5 ID OEM, Hertz HT30 tweets, Sundown 100.4
    Sundown 1500(still need), (1) 2005 12" RE XXX
    2.5cu. ft. @ 32(still need)
    2 yellow tops

Lysdexik is offline Junior Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kombat96 View Post
    Why are you asking us if that is a deal to sell. what did you pay for the equipment and are you willing to take that offer.
    this seems to me like your throwing out your items on here to see if someone is willing to pay more, i suggest you make a for sale tread.
    No I'm honestly not, I don't want to have to deal with online payment and shipping by selling it here. I am just wondering if I would be getting a good deal. I payed 400 for one sub, 200 for the other, 300 for the amp, and 200 for the box.

Closed Thread