User Tag List

Closed Thread

Reload Thread: (2) sets of components in the front of a coupe??

BIGGUP21 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(2) sets of components in the front of a coupe??

Hey everyone, I am in a little corner now. I currently have a set of Rockford Fosgate 5.25 Fanatic X components and a set of the same components but 4". I drive a BMW 325is and there is a space for the 5.25 in the kick panel so that is where those are going to stay.
    I want to know if it is possible to place both sets up front?? Because I really think that the rear fill factor is going to be cancelled now, because I am getting a ported enclosure made for my (2)e12k and they will most likely bump way harder then the 4" components mids/highs. I just want to know if I can put all of the components up front with me and just leave the rear for the subs?? Please lemme know!

Geminidj2000 is offline The Bad Luck Kid

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they acually do this in demo cars like the alpine center drive car has 2 sets of compnons so does like the xtant car.......... and other but usally there the same size...id say ditch the 4' because of cancelation........ how those fanitics should be able to fill the whole car
    ... well acually now that i look at them but 70 watts should be fine do u have them hoioked up to a amp already?

1996 Ford Explorer
    H.U. Stock
    Front : stock
    Back: Stock
    Subs: 2 Image Dynamics IDMAX v3.
    Amp: Hifonics Hercules at 4 ohms (450 watts)

soon to come
    Kick Panles
    Clear corners
    Altezza Taillights
    200A Alternator
    componets

BIGGUP21 is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea I have both sets hooked up. I have a DEI 500, which does 75x4 @4ohms, but for some ODD reason the 4" components sound better then the 5.25" one and I have no clue why that is?? Do you really think that a set of 5.25 components will be enough with the subs and power I have??

Geminidj2000 is offline The Bad Luck Kid

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well what sub and amp are u running? 60 watts was fine for my 500watts in my aucra and that was coming from thee back........ but i dont know it was sorta close im getting hifonicds componets for my explorer (110 rms) my friend all have like 600 watt systems that they use there stock speakers with and they sound fine..............

try it see how it sounds uif its not loud enough it would be better to get some kick panels.....(not stock and run another pair of fanitics in them 5.25........ but as a ruel u should always use the same speakers butn tyr it u never know

1996 Ford Explorer
    H.U. Stock
    Front : stock
    Back: Stock
    Subs: 2 Image Dynamics IDMAX v3.
    Amp: Hifonics Hercules at 4 ohms (450 watts)

soon to come
    Kick Panles
    Clear corners
    Altezza Taillights
    200A Alternator
    componets

Closed Thread